Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-13-2015, 11:53 AM   #1
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Default writeforme challenge

I had a thought of an idea off the back of a conversation with a sub. It works as follows.

I will create a series of writeforme challenges for people to perform. Prior to attempting the challenge you will email pictures of yourself. If you fail to complete the challenge within one week or 5 attempts, those pictures will be posted to kinktalk to be removed only at my discretion.

Challenges will be easy, medium or hard. Easy will be a small-moderate amount of lines with no or negligible penalties for errors. Medium will be a moderate amount of lines with some penalties for errors and possibly a penalty for excessive breaks without writing. Hard will have strong penalties for errors, large amount of lines, penalties for breaks and at least one modifier.

I will provide a full description in a spoiler with each link I post but I'd encourage you to take the challenge without looking.

If you are going to take the challenge please keep these requirements in mind when sending pictures. If you are under the legal age of consent in the location you reside then you may not send sexual pictures. If you send me a picture of your bookshelf, I'm not going to bother with organising my end of the challenge. The point of the pictures is an impending punishment should you fail. Pictures will be kept private by me unless you fail the task.

If you take the challenge I'd encourage you to post here confirming your acceptance and detailing which task you'd be doing, what the stakes are and then edit it to detail your experience once complete.

Pictures should be sent to [email protected].

I will be posting the first lot of challenges imminently.

P.S. Happy for people to try a task without the pictures, or to try a task to assess it's difficulty before deciding whether to send pictures.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt

Last edited by Thoughtwrangler; 01-13-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thoughtwrangler for this post:
Old 01-13-2015, 12:09 PM   #2
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

1. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.p...ssCode=getDare
Difficulty: Easy

Spoiler:
Line: Welcome to the WriteForMe Challenge. Please enjoy.
# of lines: 25

2. http://writeforme.org/writingtask.ph...ssCode=getDare
Difficulty: Medium

Spoiler:
Line: Why do I subject myself to this monotony? I must like having my time wasted.
# of lines: 50
Punishment for Errors: 2 lines
Punishment for breaks: 5 lines every 2 minute break.

3. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.p...ssCode=getDare
Difficulty: Hard

Spoiler:
Line: Would it really be so bad to have those pictures revealed? Wouldn't it be better than the endless lines?
# of lines: 200
Punishment for Errors: 5 lines
Punishment for breaks: 10 lines every 1 minute break.
Modifiers: BlindFight

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk