Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 01-03-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
ADHD

Default My chastity device

Hey guys,

So I have encountered a little problem. I have a CB6000 chastity device, but when I wear it for long, the ring behind my balls really gets sore. And I mean REALLY sore, as in bright red irritated. Personally I think its too tight, I mean it has to be good but really thight even when my dick is not hard.. Are there bigger rings available? If yes does anyone know where to get one of how to make one?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Note, I already have the 2"ring with it, and thats too small.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits!

My toys!

My Pm dares!

Kik: alfaschinnen

Last edited by ADHD; 01-03-2015 at 12:00 PM.
ADHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #2
maxperv
Distinguished Member

From the web: 'The rings come in 5 sizes: 1 1/2", 1 5/8", 1 3/4", 1 7/8" and 2" '

I think you can purchase them separately if you didn't get all 5 when you bought the CB6000.

There is always the tradeoff between the ring being too tight or if it it too loose, the whole cage can slide off (kind of defeats the purpose of a chastity device.)

You might also search the web to see what lotions/ointments/... others use to reduce this problem. I have seen posts, but I don't recall where at the moment.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 12:00 PM   #3
ADHD

Oh I forgot to mention that, I have the 2"ring on it already... I really have to force it around my balls...

I'll edit my post too

And I agree, it doesnt have to be to loose, but this tight is not the meaning I think...

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits!

My toys!

My Pm dares!

Kik: alfaschinnen
ADHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely think you should look into lubricating the ring. I tried a cb6000 knock off but found the plastic too "grippy" if you have a small enough gap between the cage portion and the ring portion then you shouldn't need friction to keep the device secure. Try playing around with the gap distances.

My solution was to go with a metal chastity device, the metal has far less friction and it doesn't discolour as I would expect plastic to when lubricated, I use a product called bio-oil each night when I'm locked, just a little between the ring and the scrotum, this prevents any night movement from rubbing you raw.

Steer clear of sexual lubes silicone lubes won't wash off in a shower, becoming a breeding ground for bacteria, and water based lubes get sticky over time which exasperates the issue.
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:43 PM   #5
HeavyPleasure

You could try ordering a knock-off silicon one from china. It would be useless as a whole but if you just use the rings from it they're flexible so it might solve your problem.
HeavyPleasure is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk