Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2014, 07:13 PM   #1
PropellerTampon

Default Tell this no-limit sissy what to do!

I've finally made myself into a beautiful sissy. I'm wearing a thong in a bra connection wedgie. Over the thong I have a diaper. Have a stunning pair of black tights over that. Got a great black skirt and a lovely black top in the sales. See how beautiful I look in the images below!

As I was brave enough to go into the shop and purchase all these items, I am forgoing my limits tonight. I will be online here for the next 30 mins to check for something to do overnight in my current state, and will check before I go to work in the morning. Dare me anything.

These photos may help:

I have the following available:
Thongs of all sizes, types, colours.
Panties of all sizes, types, colours.
Tampons - lite to heavy, applicator and non-aplicator
Pantie liners - liners to nightime pads
Black tights x 3
3 diapers
Small butt plug
Will purchase any female clothes required for dare.

crossdressing, thongs, wedgies, tampons, hidden public, anal, femdom, piss, strapon

No can do:
Extreme messy, public
PropellerTampon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
PropellerTampon

So sorry about the size of those images. Any guidance on how to make them a reasonable size greatly appreciated!

crossdressing, thongs, wedgies, tampons, hidden public, anal, femdom, piss, strapon

No can do:
Extreme messy, public
Old 12-30-2014, 07:47 PM   #3
TheNewGuyHere

I would have an dare but you would have to do the first part tomorrow or as soon as you can but you can leave it away.

So the first part is that you first of all put your Buttplug, issy underwear and your thights on.Wear them underneath your normal clothes and go for shopping.Buy something sexy it donīt have to be expensive But you have to ask an employee to help you find something.If itīs possible an female.Ask for something sexy for your girlfriend first but if you are alone with her or a little further away from other people try to tell her that it is for you and what would look nice on you.
You can also take some pictures while you change for later.
Maybe you can also buy a wig and makeup so you could sissy yourself up a little more if itīs not bothering you to pay for it.

When you are home:

Dress yourself up as sexy as you can and put your plug on.
Purchase something to eat.If the delivery guy or girl comes to your home open the door like this.Talk with an female voice.If you are willing to do this part you could try to get it on tape.

After that you can strip down infront of an mirror slowly but let the underwear on.
Pull it a little on the side so your cock is showing and masturbate.Edge 2 times.
then get on your knees and pull the plug out.Donīt stop looking in the mirror.
Spank your ass 20 times on every cheek.
Now fuck your sissy-hole with your fingers or with something else you have around for 10 minutes.Moan like the little sissy you are while doing it.

When you are done you have the permission to cum.

I hope you like the dare and I am looking forward to your reply.
And maybe we could do more together later if you liked it.

Jessy

Anyone who wants a dare or just wants to talk can write me.

Likes:Pain, Humiliation, Control, Body writing, Bondage, Anal, Tease, Edging, Orgasm-controll, orgasm-denial, semi-public

Dislikes/limits: Scat, piss, Illegal, Scarification, piercings, family
TheNewGuyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #4
PropellerTampon

Thank you so much - I will shove the plug in and stay in my sissy clothes under normal clothes and will buy the sexiest thing I find tomorrow. Our flat isn't ideal for delivery people, so unfortunately will have to pass on that one. Will post receipts and possibly pictures tomorrow!

No can do:
Extreme messy, public
Old 12-30-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
TheNewGuyHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropellerTampon View Post
Thank you so much - I will shove the plug in and stay in my sissy clothes under normal clothes and will buy the sexiest thing I find tomorrow. Our flat isn't ideal for delivery people, so unfortunately will have to pass on that one. Will post receipts and possibly pictures tomorrow!
What about the makeup and/or the wig? Is this ok for you?

And donīt forget to talk to an employee while you buy it.

Anyone who wants a dare or just wants to talk can write me.

Likes:Pain, Humiliation, Control, Body writing, Bondage, Anal, Tease, Edging, Orgasm-controll, orgasm-denial, semi-public

Dislikes/limits: Scat, piss, Illegal, Scarification, piercings, family
TheNewGuyHere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, period, tampon, thong, tights