Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2014, 10:38 PM   #1
nippleslut

Default 18/F Horny Slut Needs Tasks

Hello all! I am home for winter break from college right now, and most of my days I have nothing to do but sit around and watch tv. If you could all give me dares and tasks to complete, that would be wonderful. Some times there are others around but I am usually alone. Please follow my signature. I have rope, clover clamps connected by a chain, hanger clamps, a suction cup dildo, and binder clamps. If requested, I might go to the store and buy some more tacks to make myself a tack bra.

A few points of reference:
- Cleaning dares would be nice but I may not be able to them immediately.
- I really like long term breast/nipple torture but will not wear anything for more than 30 minutes without a 30 minute break (exept a tack bra which I will wear all day).
- The only thing I am really willing to do in public is wear no panties or wear a tack bra.
- I like spanking but again, I may not be able to do it if someone is around
- I enjoy pee/eating/sleep control
- The most important rule: If I can't/won't/don't feel comfortable with a task, I will not do it, and I will not feel bad for not doing it. However, if there is a way to adjust it, I will try my hardest to make it work.

I also love: orgasm control and denial, spanking, pee control, having to ask permission, and humiliation

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, wax/fire, poop, Cam or Pics, intense anal, extreme pee drinking

My heart and body are owned by the man who knows me and still wants me.
nippleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 11:22 PM   #2
pbowie214

Role two dice. Multiply the numbers together. That is how long you must go without removing your pants/panties to go to the bathroom.

Any girl that wants to exchange dares via email PM me. Only limits are scat/puke/illegal. Absolutely no pics.
pbowie214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:46 AM   #3
Duke225

Put on whichever clamps are the harshest. I imagine the binder clamps.

You may only take them off if you have permission or hit your 30min time limit.
The permission may come from anyone that knows the details of your predicament.

If you hit your time limit without permissible you may not come till Christmas.
If you get permission that person controls your orgasms till Christmas.

Good Luck.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:11 AM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Wear you tack bra today, spend the day when not completing other tasks lying on your front, you may watch TV during this time.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:14 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippleslut View Post
Hello all! I am home for winter break from college right now, and most of my days I have nothing to do but sit around and watch tv. If you could all give me dares and tasks to complete, that would be wonderful. Some times there are others around but I am usually alone. Please follow my signature. I have rope, clover clamps connected by a chain, hanger clamps, a suction cup dildo, and binder clamps. If requested, I might go to the store and buy some more tacks to make myself a tack bra.

A few points of reference:
- Cleaning dares would be nice but I may not be able to them immediately.
- I really like long term breast/nipple torture but will not wear anything for more than 30 minutes without a 30 minute break (exept a tack bra which I will wear all day).
- The only thing I am really willing to do in public is wear no panties or wear a tack bra.
- I like spanking but again, I may not be able to do it if someone is around
- I enjoy pee/eating/sleep control
- The most important rule: If I can't/won't/don't feel comfortable with a task, I will not do it, and I will not feel bad for not doing it. However, if there is a way to adjust it, I will try my hardest to make it work.
When you make your tack bra make it so it fastens at the back with a padlock.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:30 AM   #6
nippleslut

pbowie: Is the time that you mentioned in minutes or in hours? I imagine you meant hours, but I just want to make sure.

Duke225: I actually read the pm giving me permission to take them off before I read the dare - I was quite confused. Now that I know what is happening, I will wear the clamps for 29 minutes (as he ordered) and I suppose he will now be in charge of my orgasms until Christmas!

Centurion & Greatcornbow: I do not yet have the tacks necessary to ake the bra, but I will make it as soon as possible and carry out your dare. I am not sure how to make it with a padlock - I usually just use a regular bra and stick the tacks in it... Any ideas in that regard?

I also love: orgasm control and denial, spanking, pee control, having to ask permission, and humiliation

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, wax/fire, poop, Cam or Pics, intense anal, extreme pee drinking

Old 12-19-2014, 03:27 AM   #7
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Place you suction cup dildo on the floor. Now attach the binder clamps to each nipple. They are to bet attached to your collar by elastic bands. You are to the ride your folding for 20 mins. Followed by deep throating it for 10 mins

Then remove the clamps and start tidying your room. You have 30 mins

The back on the dildo this time adding a elastic band to each breast ever min for 20 mins. Followed by 10 mins of deep throating.which at the end you are to take each band off after youse it the flick your clit.

Back to your room again keep tidying for 30 more mins this time you may not use your hands only your mouth to move things

Finally back on the dildo and ride it for 20 mins. This time with your breasts bound in a tight rope harness. Clover clamps on. Once complete 10 mins deep throating though you are to lie on your breasts..

Once complete you may then pm for permission to orgasm. Though while you wait you may wear yoga pants or leggings. A tight t-shirt, bra, With nipple slut written on your breasts.
Every hour you must play with your clit for 5 mins and your breasts 10 mins.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:38 AM   #8
Jaberwocky

After you have finished "pbowie" task,

Here is a small set of rules till Christmas. You are only allowed to pee during the first 10 minutes of every even hour. With other words, you are only allowed to pee between:
  • 06:00 and 06:10
  • 08:00 and 08:10
  • 10:00 and 10:10
  • 12:00 and 12:10
  • ... etc
You also have to drink a cup of water when:
  • You get out of bed in the morning
  • When you go to bed in the evening
  • When you come from the toilet

btw, what is the number you rolled for "pbowie"? Please tell us while you drink a nice big glass of cold water. After all, you can still pee thus your bladder should be fine (except for your clothes perhaps).
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 05:14 AM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Orgasm cleaning

You are not to orgasm until your room is clean however you must edge every hour and have a wedgie in while cleaning.
Also while cleaning you must edge for every list item you find and hump every price of furniture in the room.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:03 AM   #10
nippleslut

Sorry I have been so absent, I ended up being without the internet for the whole weekend and will be limited for the rest of the break. I will still get on to check for added tasks and to post reports. Tonight I made a new tack bra, so that is available to be used in tasks now as well.

I will assume that pbowie meant hours for his dare, and I rolled a 6 and a 2. So tomorrow I will have to go 12 hours without taking my panties off to pee. I drank a cold glass of water while writing this, as requested.

Duke225: I wore the clamps for 29 minutes, I have decided not to give up control of my orgasms due to the fact that others on here might want to give me tasks involving that. I will not however, cum unless it is a part of a dare.

Now that I have the tack bra, I will also spend tomorrow wearing it as ordered. I figured out a way that might work to use a padlock, but I don;t currently have a padlock, so that part will have to wait.

TheHotBoyWonder: It will be a while before I can do this. It takes a while to do, and I won't have enough alone time to do this until after Christmas.

Jaberwocky: Thank you for the dare, I love pee control dares of this nature! In addition to the glass I drank earlier, I drank another as I recently came from the bathroom.

TheKidWithSkills: I will add this to the dare from the HotBoyWonder to make it even more interesting.

Overall, thank you all for the dares! I am looking forward to doing each and every one of them! I am also open to more dares, especially ones relating to my newly minted tack bra!

Old 12-23-2014, 01:49 AM   #11
Duke225

Whenever you put the tack bra on or take it off you are to perform the following ritual:
- Thank getDare for making you wear it. If you are wearing it as part of a particular dare, thank the person who dared you.
- Spend a minute rubbing your hands over the bra gently and admiring it
- Before you put it on, or just after taking it off, spent 5 minutes fondling and pinching your breasts and nipples to get the blood flowing
Old 12-23-2014, 12:24 PM   #12
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

That's ok am happy to wait 😃
Would you like something simpler for before christmas

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:35 PM   #13
nippleslut

After making this thread, I met the man who now owns my heart and body. I will no longer be doing the tasks in this thread because my body belongs completely to him. I apologize to those who spent time coming up with dares for me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, breast torture, nipple torture, pain