Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-13-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
ACouple

Female 23/female/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

23/female/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Most of you know me as slave Vee, and you'd be right.

I have had experience as a slave.
Some of you went through my application process as a slave, and you know my quirks and kinks. Why does this make me a worthwhile switch? Because, I know what a slave needs. Discipline. I know what works, I know what won't work. And I understand the mind set of the slave.

Why am I a switch?
I'll be honest. I wasn't very good at being owned. I'm good at following tasks and orders, and I do enjoy being submissive. But, I found myself attempting to work from bottom up. I enjoyed coming up with my owns tasks and punishments, and as I learned about my own submissive desires, I found I could also be commanding and a Princess.

Who am I looking for?
Female only, that means no ridiculous males PM'ing me!
Your age and location don't matter much to me. Your limits however do.
If pictures are a limit, don't message me, it won't work. I want to see who I'm working with. Other than that, I can try to be flexible. But remember, you're a submissive. Once you start adding on more and more limits, it will be less appealing to claim you.

I will be your Princess.
Mistress is a fine word, and a respectable title.
It isn't mine however. I'm going to be your Princess, the person you worship, bow down to, and take orders from only because you want to please me. For nothing more.

So, are you my one?
Send me a PM, properly addressing me in the title. I look forward to your response, and I hope to begin a wonderful friendship from this foot forward.

Last edited by ACouple; 12-13-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACouple View Post
But remember, you're a submissive. Once you start adding on more and more limits, no one is going to want to claim you.
I like to read the ads from time to time, but you shouldn't go around spouting nonsense like this. Pushing girls or even guys for that matter to use fewer limits so that they will be accepted is complete bs.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 12-13-2014, 02:27 PM   #3
ACouple

No, it isn't.
Sometimes, the list of limits on submissive is ridiculous, and leaves you no room to play. I'm not saying to get rid of essential limits (dangerous, illegal, animal, family, extreme pain), but I've had submissive approach me who don't want mild pain, orgasm control, orgasming, penetration, or set tasks. If you can't handle pushing some limits, then being a submissive isn't the right role for you.

You must strive to give yourself to him
through each thought and deed,
each moment of your life.

Only is this way
can he truly perceive
your preciousness.

Slave Registration # 242-718-128
Old 12-13-2014, 06:53 PM   #4
kallekaktus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACouple View Post
No, it isn't.
Sometimes, the list of limits on submissive is ridiculous, and leaves you no room to play. I'm not saying to get rid of essential limits (dangerous, illegal, animal, family, extreme pain), but I've had submissive approach me who don't want mild pain, orgasm control, orgasming, penetration, or set tasks. If you can't handle pushing some limits, then being a submissive isn't the right role for you.
No, that just means that your specific type of kink doesn't line up with theirs. Being submissive does in no way necessarily include that you like getting hurt, nor does it have to include anything to do with orgasms. In fact, being submissive doesn't even have to carry a sexual connotation, even if it does for many people. Being submissive just means to surrender control of something to someone else; what that something is, is up to the sub and dom(me) to agree upon together.

The person you describe strikes me as someone who could be into humiliation, but not necessarily sexual humiliation. Which can be just as fun for someone with a similar kink!

More limits definitely puts more responsibility on the dom(me) to figure out tasks and punishments that will have the intended effect without breaking the limits. Can it mean that it is more boring? Yes, it very well can. But does it mean that the sub is not submissive, or less submissive? No, not at all.

And if you seriously think that a sub should be able to "handle pushing limits" then you are a danger to this community and everyone you play with. Limits are limits for a reason, and should never be pushed or questioned except for maybe after serious discussion. If you are breaking a sub's limits without permission, then what you are doing is abuse, mental abuse or even rape.

Last edited by kallekaktus; 12-13-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 01:32 PM   #5
ACouple

You can't break a subs limits unless they want them broken. No one makes a sub do anything. They submit because they enjoy it. There's nothing wrong with pushing soft limits. And that's something discussed with the sub before hand.

You must strive to give yourself to him
through each thought and deed,
each moment of your life.

Only is this way
can he truly perceive
your preciousness.

Slave Registration # 242-718-128

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, mistress, princess, slave, submissive