Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
CBTlover69

Default Please punish me - i let my mistress down a lot

As a punishment from Mistress Veronica, I was told to start by rubbing myself over my trousers for a while. Mistress then told me to imagine it was her rubbing instead of me, even though I already wished so much that it was. This excited me more because I would love for my mistress to tease me with her hands all over me, while I stand there helpless.

Next, mistress told me to start stroking my cock in my trousers. She told me to grab is as tight as I could for maximum pleasure. I was very grateful that she was letting me touch and pleasure myself, for her pleasure of course. After a few moments of this, she commanded me to play with my right nipple, and then to fold my balls, all the while stroking my cock with such a tight grip. By this point I was really starting to enjoy myself and was working myself up quite a bit, but not quite to the edge of orgasm.

Mistress Veronica then told me start sucking my fingers instead of folding my balls or playing with my nipples. I showed her that I was doing so and she commanded that I take them further down my throat. This turned me on even more because I was starting to be pushed by my mistress, and I was grateful for her attention and commands. As I continued to stroke my cock and suck my fingers, mistress told me to get my fingers ready to fuck myself with. I'm not a fan of fingering my ass as it's rather difficult for me to reach and fuck myself with my fingers rather than a toy, but I was pleased to try for my mistress.

Then my mistress finally told me to shove my fingers all the way in my ass in one go. It was a stretch for me but it felt good and i was glad to be obeying my mistress, especially after I disappointed her previously. She told me to fuck my ass and stroke my cock at the same pace and as I did this I got closer and closer to the edge. I was so close to the edge by the time she told me to stroke and fuck myself as fast as I could. I was practically riding the edge for this entire time right up until she told me to put three fingers in my ass instead of two. I did this and told her that I couldn't reach to get them in properly and also that it hurt a fair bit. Mistress was very kind and told me to go back to two fingers.

As I started fucking and stroking again, mistress made me get right to the very edge of orgasm, until I literally couldn't hold back any longer. She asked to see my face at this point and then told me to stop stroking. After only several seconds she told me to start stroking again. I thought I was going to explode cum out of my cock at any moment, I really didn't think I could go any longer, but mistress commanded me to keep going. She then commanded me to beg to cum. As I began to whine and beg for her permission to let me cum and stop the teasing, she told me that I could do better and that I should beg harder. I did. I begged and I begged until my mistress finally told me "Hands off". I was so relieved that I didn't have to ride the edge for another second. She told me that I was forgiven for disappointing her earlier and this made me happy.

Throughout the entire punishment I was horny. I was very turned on and that feeling just kept growing and growing. This, I think, is what my mistresses intended to happen. She was very nice and let me pleasure myself, progressing in the level of excitement and pleasure received. My mistress is very good at turning me on, so much so, that doing even the slightest thing that she commands turns me on, to some degree. I was glad to accept and fulfill my punishment as I deserved it, and it was a particularly fun punishment as well.

Throughout the entire punishment I was also wondering constantly what my mistress would do to me next. I was constantly thinking whether she will command me to stop stroking, to spank myself, to fuck myself harder, to cum on my face and eat it. The possibilities are endless and they all were rushing through my head while I was being punished. I was constantly thinking why is she telling me to pleasure myself. I was worried that I was stroking myself but there was a catch that just hadn't presented itself yet. I kept questioning the severity of the not yet presented catch. The catch of course was that I was to be teased and teased and then not allowed release - to be left frustrated, but forgiven.

I was being punished in the first place because to do something nice for my mistress, she requested that I send her forty sexy pictures of myself in feminine positions. She stated that they all had to be perfect, yet out of these forty pictures that I sent, my mistress only deemed thirty seven of them worthy. She did mention to me beforehand that for each picture she does not approve, I was to be punished. I accepted this of course, because I was trying to please my mistress. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful at taking forty perfect pictures and thus was punished for the imperfect ones.

As my punishment ended, I had learned my lesson. That lesson being (I think) that my mistress has complete control over me and can do what she wants to me, when she wants, and however she wants to. I think that was why she had me pleasure myself over and over but never to the degree that I wanted, only to hers, as it shows the level of control she has over my body. I also think that next time my mistress requests something like forty photographs of me, I should take a few extra, just in case that some are wrong, and if none are, then my mistress gets extra. I am truly sorry that I disappointed my mistress and it kills me to let her down because it's literally the opposite of my purpose, as a slave.

Then when I began writing this essay as an extended part of my punishment, I was called for dinner and not one that I could get out of. This ran for nearly an hour and so delayed the essay by a lot. I was also set to make the above a 2000 word essay and just about managed over 1000 which further disappointed my mistress. I literally feel so terrible to have let her down so many times in one day. I do not know many worse feelings than this, the feeling of having let down my mistress, whom I gave myself to entirely. She is a good mistress and deserves to be pleasured, not disappointed.

The point of turning this into a post because I disappointed her even in the extended part of the punishment, was to BEG for punishment. I'm probably not going to get many responses because it's very long and doing the typical asking for punishment but I am literally BEGGING for the users of getDare to punish me for being such a bad slave
CBTlover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

join me with this simple one
clothespins for 15 minutes on your nipples and 3 on your balls
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 01:10 PM   #3
sissycdslave16

Default punishment

beg her to use you as her toliet every day until after chrismas if she accepts you must be used as a toliet

dislikes: edging

Limits: permanent damage photos vids family public

student type smart alle
sissycdslave16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
CBTlover69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissycdslave16 View Post
beg her to use you as her toliet every day until after chrismas if she accepts you must be used as a toliet
its an online relationship so thats not possible
CBTlover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #5
sissycdslave16

then become her servent with out limits for the next week if you don't follow through again you must do what ever anyone tells you with no limits for a hole mounth

dislikes: edging

Limits: permanent damage photos vids family public

student type smart alle
sissycdslave16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beg, punish, punishment, slave