Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2014, 11:03 AM   #1
smallonem

Door hotel dares/task

On the 7th of November I will be spending two nights in a hotel, and I would like some dares/tasks to do while I am there, I will try to give as much detail as possible.

I will be alone in the room, and will not have any friends with me.

The room: Once you are inside the room you can lock the door and no one from the outside can come in unless you unlock it (this is instead of hanging the "do not disturb sign"). The room has 2 beds that can be either separated or put together to form one large bed.

It has a bathroom with a door that can close and lock. The bathroom has a bath but this can be used also as a shower.

It has quite a large balcony overseeing the outside pool. the balcony is in a shape of a box, with walls on all four sides (sides, roof and floor), there is also a space for a table in the balcony.

As it has the shape of a box, those directly next to my room will not be able to see me, but as the part where the balconies are is shaped like a semi circle those that are opposite or to the far sides can see me while I am in the balcony. the door leading to the balcony is all glass and anyone from outside can also see inside, unless you close the curtains.

I don't know which level I be on yet but for sure its not the first or top floor (close to the top floor).

The hotel has also a gym, indoor pool, sauna.

What will I take: apart from clothes, I will take with me a rope, 2 bottles (different sizes), and a belt.

If you want me to take something else please tell me, but please not that I don't have any sex toys but home toys. also please be reasonable, in what you tell me to take if any, don't say like "take your own bed".

On the 8 November I will be having a full body message where I will be in my underwear (will not go nude).

Please before giving any tasks read my likes and dislikes. One of the limits is full public, but I will do any dares that there is the risk of me being caught, but please don't say anything on the lines of "go to the lobby and get naked".

I will give a report on here when the task are done. but please don't expect the reports before the7th of November as I will not be in the hotel yet.

Thanks all for reading this, and will be waiting for dares/tasks

My Calendar: http://teamup.com/ksb3cfd3a54350227f/
smallonem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:35 AM   #2
smallonem

i am currently at the hotel. so if any one wants go give me dares/tasks. i can start doing them

Old 11-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #3
slutfarm

Wear thongs as your underwear for your massage.

KIK: slutfarm
Chatterbate: slutfarm

Still figuring out likes/dislikes, but so far.....

Dislikes/Limits: family, scat, piss, cross-dressing, anything illegal, anything involving people other than online, ass to mouth
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #4
aurelZH

Close the bathtub drain and collect your pee there until you check out.

If you need to shower you are only allowed to do that in the public area.
aurelZH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #5
smallonem

will do it slutfarm. now were to get a thong. i will go and buy one

sorry not into pee stuff. any other dare/task?

Old 11-07-2014, 12:53 PM   #6
womenizer
Account Banned

Call and ask for room service/refill of mini bar anything that will make the hotel staff come to your room. Then, once you have requested for them to come to your room, go under the covers to about shoulder height. Then take one boob out and put the opposite leg out of you covers aswell. When they com in, watch there reaction. If it's a boy u must roll over so your ass is facing him(weather thats on your bell, side, etc.) And start silently fingering yourself. Or, if its a female, get up and walk completely nude to the bathroom and cum in the toilet(your not allowed to make a sound while doing this).

Likes: pics, girls, diapers (currently out of diapers), tampons, Maxi Pads XD

Dislikes: anal, oral

Limits: Scat eating, pee drinking, face, public, social suicide, family/friends

Pm me stuffed and I wear a tampon for 4 hours

Pm/Kik me 'Boxers' and I'll pee my pants.

Pm/Kik me Vid and I'll send a video of whatever you like.

Pm/Kik me dirty and ill were a diaper for a day.
womenizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:52 AM   #7
smallonem

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenizer View Post
Call and ask for room service/refill of mini bar anything that will make the hotel staff come to your room. Then, once you have requested for them to come to your room, go under the covers to about shoulder height. Then take one boob out and put the opposite leg out of you covers aswell. When they com in, watch there reaction. If it's a boy u must roll over so your ass is facing him(weather thats on your bell, side, etc.) And start silently fingering yourself. Or, if its a female, get up and walk completely nude to the bathroom and cum in the toilet(your not allowed to make a sound while doing this).
do you know that i am a male?

Old 11-08-2014, 03:35 AM   #8
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Wear only a towel and a blindfold.

Call room service and ask for something that might make them come.

Sit in a chair facing the door. Leave a rope, handcuffs or anything that could be seen as an invite.
Wear a towel and a blindfold. If you have a headset, then wear and use it.

Sit and wait 5 minutes then come back to getdare

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:24 AM   #9
smallonem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
Wear only a towel and a blindfold.

Call room service and ask for something that might make them come.

Sit in a chair facing the door. Leave a rope, handcuffs or anything that could be seen as an invite.
Wear a towel and a blindfold. If you have a headset, then wear and use it.

Sit and wait 5 minutes then come back to getdare
i will leave a rope as i dont have handcuffs

Old 11-08-2014, 04:26 AM   #10
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

I forgot to mention, that the door should be unlocked and a little opened ;-)

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:29 AM   #11
smallonem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
I forgot to mention, that the door should be unlocked and a little opened ;-)
yeah taught so about that

Old 11-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #12
smallonem

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutfarm View Post
Wear thongs as your underwear for your massage.
so i just came back from the message. i had a white thong on.

when i start i am covered with a towel. when she begins my back she lowers the to and the breifs (usually) exposing part of my ass.

this time around she did the same whithout exposing my underwear. but she could feel the difference than the briefs as the upper part of the thong was smaller than the briefs.

when it came to my legs she usually does the same like with the back and moves my underwear exposing.part of my ass cheek. this time she did the same but unlike other times she found nothing to move except the towel.

unfortinatly or fortunatly for me she was very professional and didnt say or do anything but i think she new that there was something different as she didnt find. anything to move when she came to my legs.

as i said she didnt say anything but she must have gussed as she found someyhing when doing my back but nothing when she did both my legs.

all the time.i was horny and humiliated. all in all it was a good dare

Old 11-08-2014, 09:44 AM   #13
squ_bob

Make the most of the Sauna and Gym Showers.

Before you head down flip a coin and remember your result (head or tail).

Go down to the sauna, when you change make sure to only wear a towel (no shorts or speedos). When ever you are in the sauna alone (or nobody can see you) you should touch yourself in some way (nipples, ass, cock etc.) but you cannot cum. You should stay for at least 30 mins, you can take breaks but the total should be >30mins.

* Before you leave the sauna you must have an erection under your towel.

When you've finished there you should go and have a nice shower to cool off. If the communal shower is male only or your shower is private then you MUST shower completely naked. Before you can leave the shower you must cum into your hand.

If you tossed head (no pun intended) you must lick the cum from your hand (or spread it around your face if you so choose) if not then clean up however you like.

Have fun and make sure you report back.
squ_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #14
smallonem

Quote:
Originally Posted by squ_bob View Post
Make the most of the Sauna and Gym Showers.

Before you head down flip a coin and remember your result (head or tail).

Go down to the sauna, when you change make sure to only wear a towel (no shorts or speedos). When ever you are in the sauna alone (or nobody can see you) you should touch yourself in some way (nipples, ass, cock etc.) but you cannot cum. You should stay for at least 30 mins, you can take breaks but the total should be >30mins.

* Before you leave the sauna you must have an erection under your towel.

When you've finished there you should go and have a nice shower to cool off. If the communal shower is male only or your shower is private then you MUST shower completely naked. Before you can leave the shower you must cum into your hand.

If you tossed head (no pun intended) you must lick the cum from your hand (or spread it around your face if you so choose) if not then clean up however you like.

Have fun and make sure you report back.
I did this dare.

before going to the sauna I tossed a coin, and the result was ..... Heads.

I went into the dressing room, got naked and put a towel around my waist. went into the sauna. couldn't start immediately as there were people there.

after some time they left and I started touching my self, to make sure not to cum in those 30 min, I touched everywhere except cock.

when I had like 10 min to go started slowly touching my cock. I had my hands inside the towel, at one point a lady came in, and I had to stop. she saw me having my hands inside the towel but don't know if she knew what I was doing. what she did was smile without telling me anything.

After she left, I continued to jerk myself. when I was fully hard I left and went into the shower, as this was a male only shower (females have another room), removed the towel, and went inside the shower.

once I was there i continued to masturbate until I came in my hand. from when I started masturbating to when I did cum only one person came in, but he didn't see anything as the showers had a curtain.

when I had the cum in my hand I put some on the other hand, first I sucked the cum in my hand (where I cum the first time), then to act more slutty, I put the cum of the other hand around my mouth, while I licked it and moved some with my fingers to my mouth, until I had swallowed all the cum.

apart from that guy that cam when I was masturbating, no one came in the shower room.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, hotel, humilation, tasks