Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Default 18/M Want to try some pissing dares

I want to try something new so here goes

Gonna start off with pissing dares. Give me dares of any difficulty and i will do my best to try them unless they really sound like a no

Thanks!

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 04:52 AM   #2
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Male

any one git anything for me t0 do?

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
Old 11-02-2014, 05:00 AM   #3
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

What about this:

At First drink 1-1,5 l water and wait until you really really have to pee. Then you can start.

Lube: a mix out of lube and toothpaste
Toy: the biggest plug/item you can fit in your ass all the way in

At First put some ice cubes in your ass and get yourself a Big glass. Now pee for 1-2sec into the glass and stop immediately and hold it. Now fuck your ass as Hard as possible all the way in and out (moaning when possible) until you are on the edge 2 times. After the second edge take your toy from your ass into your mouth and again pee for 1-2 sec into the glass. Now relube your toy with the mix of gel and toothpaste and put it back into your ass. Then another 2 edges. Do this until your bladder is empty. When it empty fuck your ass as Hard as possible and masturbate until you cum 2-3 Times into the Glass too.

When done keep your ass stuffed and drink half of the glass und give yourself a golden shower with the other half of it. (Optional if drinking is a limit just the golden shower with all of it). Then let it dry completly before you are allowed to take a shower. Keep you ass stuffed till the end of the shower. (You may clean out your ass At the end of the shower)

Write a detailed Report here. If something is a limit Tell me and i try to fix that.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:06 AM   #4
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
What about this:

At First drink 1-1,5 l water and wait until you really really have to pee. Then you can start.

Lube: a mix out of lube and toothpaste
Toy: the biggest plug/item you can fit in your ass all the way in

At First put some ice cubes in your ass and get yourself a Big glass. Now pee for 1-2sec into the glass and stop immediately and hold it. Now fuck your ass as Hard as possible all the way in and out (moaning when possible) until you are on the edge 2 times. After the second edge take your toy from your ass into your mouth and again pee for 1-2 sec into the glass. Now relube your toy with the mix of gel and toothpaste and put it back into your ass. Then another 2 edges. Do this until your bladder is empty. When it empty fuck your ass as Hard as possible and masturbate until you cum 2-3 Times into the Glass too.

When done keep your ass stuffed and drink half of the glass und give yourself a golden shower with the other half of it. (Optional if drinking is a limit just the golden shower with all of it). Then let it dry completly before you are allowed to take a shower. Keep you ass stuffed till the end of the shower. (You may clean out your ass At the end of the shower)

Write a detailed Report here. If something is a limit Tell me and i try to fix that.
Good copy paste skills from another thread
i only like light pain and fucking m ass hard with a big thing would hurt like fuck! and im not doing tooth paste

Last edited by robrob3rts; 11-02-2014 at 05:08 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:36 AM   #5
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Since it was my dare there i think i have the right to copy it :P

So Then just leave the toothpaste away and use something more comfortable for your ass.

but for you i will think of another "new" one. let's think of a small one.

Get naked into a bathtube and lay on your back with your feet up in the air and your dick showing to your Face. Now give yourself a golden shower and Bath yourself in your pee so collect it in the bathtube. Then again lay on your back and make yourself cum 2 Times in a row while laying in your piss. Get your hair nice and soaked too. Shoot both load into your Face and try to hat your Open mouth. Swallow everything that gets into your mouth. Now get a Bowl and Fill in as much pee as possible from the bathtube. Now drink it by just using your tongue like a dog. You are only allowed to take a shower when the bowl is empty.

Write some report about it here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, male 18, new things, pissing