Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2014, 02:00 AM   #1
magicman

Default Punishment from my Perfect Mistress

My mistress is my loving girlfriend, who used to live with me, but now happens to go to school 1,000 miles away, but we still Skype every night. She is 5' *AND ONE INCH TALL, with the blonde hair, D cups and perfect ass of a Goddess.

Tonight, while on camera; she had me take 3 hair ties and double wrap them around my balls, she also had me put 1 cloths pin on each of my nipples and wear a pair of her panties, but left my cock open for playing. I am currently still in all of this and through Screen Watch, my Goddess is having me post this...

I have been ordered to request at least 5 dares, with what I am already wearing as a bare minimum. I must wear at least these 3 hair ties, 2 cloths pins and her panties until I complete all 5 dares *and I may not pee for as long as it takes to complete the first dare. However, I am to finish all dares submitted, so as not to be rude.

My Goddess Christina would request that also used is her dirty thong that I have came on twice as requested, at least one 20 oz. bottle of her pee and the mold of my own cock that Goddess had made into an insertable dildo. All additional items that may be used are listed below.

The list of cleared, additional usable items is as follows: 3- shoe strings, 10- hair ties, 3- plain lubed condoms, 2- her pleasure condoms 6- cloth pins, 2- locks, 4- 20 oz. bottles of Goddess' pee, 1- mini bat, 2- cucumbers, 1- roll of duct tape, 2- pairs of handcuffs, 1- vibrating egg, 1- vibrating butt plug, 1- XL butt plug, 1- 35 ft. rope, 1- blindfold and *ONLY 1- bottle of lube.

Please, show me no mercy. My Goddess Christina will be watching me complete every dare that I am given. Please, make her proud.

*Edited by Goddess Christina

*My good little bitch is in for a surprise, since he's rarely used it before without me present, I feel that it's better if he doesn't know it's coming, but as a thank you to all of you... I am also allowing not 1, but 2- 20 oz. mix bottles of my pee, poo and spit to be used in the dares tonight.

*Stupid bitch under described my "dirty thong." I made it extra special bad for a situation just like this. It spent 2 weeks straight inside my ass and was only removed for 3 reasons; 1) To wear it during my daily runs, so it smells and tastes like sweat. 2) To wipe up my cum after every time I made him watch me pleasure myself, so that he can taste my perfect juices. And 3) To wipe up and clean off my pussy after each time I peed.
So please, don't let it go to waste. Make sure that they end up in his mouth at least 3 times. And feel free to reapply my tastes with the bottles as you see fit.

*And just so you all know, I'll be playing with myself while I watch MY slut, JASON, complete every dare that he is given. So help me out, while punishing my bitch please. I cum the best when he performs humiliation, cock pain, anal, bondage and when he begs me like a little bitch.

*And finally, I will be reply and giving reports on the bitch's progress through this thread.

Likes: Some Anal, Gags, Bondage, Light Pain, Feamdom, Face Sitting, Drinking.

Punishments: Anal Insertion, Humiliation, CBT, Blindfolds.

Limits: Family, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Scat, Gay, Very Public, Blackmail, Needles.

If you want to do something that you don't see listed, just ask. I'll try almost anything once.
magicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default For Christina

1.For your goddess, I would like you to get two slices of bread. Hold them under her ass while you beg for her to shit on them, and if she obliges you make sure you eat every drop of her shit, and thank her for such a delicious treat. You may drink one of the bottles while eating your meal

2. fuck yourself with the mold of your own penis for one hour, then beg her to "stick a real man sized dick" in your ass. Lick and suck your copy clean, while she takes a strap on or larger dildo to your ass.

3. For the other bottle of her shit/piss/spit pour it into a bowl, and drink out of it on the ground on all fours like a dog while you masturbate, you must cum in the bowl. Then drink/eat the rest of its contents without brushing your teeth tonight, or pour it all over yourself, rub it in (especially your hair) and don't take a shower until tomorrow, let your mistress decide

4. Dip the panties you're wearing in the bowl from number four, lick them clean. Think your mistress for saving up for such delicious treat for you, then put them back in the bowl. After you have finished your sandwich and the bottle from number one, you may remove them, suck them clean again, and then put them back on for the day.

5. if your mistress has to poop during any of these dares, take her panties off, wipe her ass with them, and then stuff them in your mouth before bed tonight, I recommend taping them in place

Have fun, and happy eating

P.S. If I could get two pictures, of just your sandwich: 1 fresh, and another -3 bites, it would be greatly appreciated
P.P.S. You may always find more recipes on my scat gourmet thread, if just a plain shit sandwich is too boring, or too extreme for you

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, mistress, request dares, slave bdsm cbt bondage, torture