Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
NerdGirl

Default Punish this naughty little girl

Hello everyone
I am long overdue a punishment, I haven't been punished in so long and therefore I have gone off the rails. Lately I've been very lazy, from school to house work and I've just been a bitch in general. I've been so rude and disrespectful and the only way I learn is through pain. I've been playing with my little dirty nipples far too often therefore I deserve to be punished. Nipple tasks and painful positions for corner time would be greatly appreciated, I have the whole day free. However I may not cum until further notice. Please punish me everyone, I must learn.

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #2
lironge

no panties and lil pins for the nipples
u have toys?
lironge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:57 AM   #3
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

strip naked - tie your tits with rubber bands.
put on two nipple clamps
take a belt and a cord

kneel down in front of a door-knob
tie the nipple clamps together, the cord over the door knob
now take the belt and make a slope, so that you can tie your hands on your back with it.

kneel down and stay there for 15 Minutes

when you think the 15Minutes are over, proove how long you where really kneeling.

for every minute your're missing 10 slaps with the belt over your tits.
then you may take off the clamps

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:54 AM   #4
NerdGirl

I will being doing all of the punishments later. Please post more punishments, I must be punished, but thank you for my first punishment

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
Old 10-04-2014, 06:59 AM   #5
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Default punishment

For being a rude/lazy little bitch:

You will start be finding a bar of soap. Place it in warm water.

You are to strip naked and cover your nipples and pussy with tooth paste.

get in the corner for 20 minutes.

Go get that bar soap out of the water and bite down on it, making sure it is firmly in your teeth.

Wipe the toothpaste from your nipples and pussy.

Take a wooden spoon (or regular spanking implement if you do not have one). 100 slaps to each breast and to your pussy.

Set a timer for 18 minutes.

After that walk to the wall. Place your palms flat against the wall at eye level. Get on your tip toes and start the timer. You are to remain like this until the timer goes off.

For every second your heel is on the ground you will be penalized. So while you are on your tip toes you will count every second your heels are on the ground. Any touch is a minimum of 1 second.

After the wall time, you may remove the soap, but not rinse your mouth. For each second your heels were on the ground you will put toothpaste back on your nipples, clamp them and leave the clamps for 5 minutes.

I will expect a full report here or in pm.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:24 AM   #6
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

After bushing your teeth, brush your nipples with the toothpaste covered brush. Then use the brush to edge 5 times. Then finally sslather some paste on your finger and keep it in your ass for 2 minutes
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:16 AM   #7
NerdGirl

Thank you for your punishments everyone. I will be starting to complete them in an hour or so but I still need more. I've been so bad and three punishments is not enough, I need to learn my lesson

Old 10-04-2014, 12:17 PM   #8
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Make a "thong" out of dental floss. Make sure it is snug. Wear it for at least two hours.

During the two hours: Get a rubber band and snap it on your nipples ten times each. Then on your pussy twenty times. You may not touch your nipples or clit otherwise for half an hour after that. With the exception of...

Put clamps on you nipples and toothpaste on your ass. Do a plank position. Count down from 100. When you can't hold it any more, the number you counted to is the number of jumping jacks you must do with the clamps still on your nipples.

Then take the clamps off and immediately flick your nipples hard with your fingers five times each.

Once the two hours is up, edge exactly seven times, then send me a report.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:04 AM   #9
NerdGirl

I'm sorry everyone, I was a bad girl and went to sleep without completing the dares last night I will now complete them, if anyone else had more punishments for me failing to complete them please post them

Old 10-05-2014, 06:28 AM   #10
jt1
Distinguished Member

As punishment for delaying your punishments:
-Go to the corner and kneel on 2 pencils for each knee
-Close your eyes
-Punish your nipples - Pinch hard, pull and twist (as far as you can) continuously
-Do this for 20 minutes

Last edited by jt1; 10-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:40 AM   #11
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdGirl View Post
I'm sorry everyone, I was a bad girl and went to sleep without completing the dares last night I will now complete them, if anyone else had more punishments for me failing to complete them please post them

Remove one limit for 24hours,
And spank that pussy 500 times

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, naughty girl, nipple pain, punish a naughty slave