Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-29-2014, 12:09 PM   #1
schiavowccam

Post One Night of Dare

I finally found the lady of my life. I've already made ​​a serious mistake, however, which led me to have this punishment that my mistress has ordered me to do. I had an orgasm when I should not.

The mistress has ordered me to open this topic where users will give me a series of orders and tasks to be performed during the night this Thursday. He ordered me to have only these two limits:
no family
no outdoor
for the rest I have to accept whatever I ordered and it is in the best of ways.
I also ordered that all the evidence I have to document them with photographs and post them on kinktalk in a special album and leave them forever.

ordered me to get me:
cords, laces, mollete, clips, pins, toothpaste, vegetables to use as dildos, rubber bands and eventually to recover everything you need I will be asked before Thursday evening.

tasks can also be tuned to the next one. you choose for me.

Insert in my blog that I will have to perform all the tasks and execute them in the exact order in which I will be imposed. From time to time publish the photos during the evening, at the end of the task, so that everyone can see what I do.

I hope be lenient even though my mistress instead hopes that I will remember for a long time of this his punishment and the lesson.
like: edging, pain, edging/denial, cbt, anal, scat, pee, ruined orgasm, hard slave, pics, cam, hard bondage, pets, show, obedience, serve, long use, hidden public, degradation, day control, pain, messy and everything else that is not in my limits.
limits: family, real public, real demage of myself

Last edited by schiavowccam; 09-29-2014 at 12:15 PM.
schiavowccam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:39 AM   #2
schiavowccam

no one for me.............. please......
like: edging, pain, edging/denial, cbt, anal, scat, pee, ruined orgasm, hard slave, pics, cam, hard bondage, pets, show, obedience, serve, long use, hidden public, degradation, day control, pain, messy and everything else that is not in my limits.
limits: family, real public, real demage of myself
schiavowccam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave bdsm cbt bondage