Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #1
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default After Hours (Fiction)

i am going to be writing a story this week where the main character is a male named Gabriel. He is a straight caucasion who loves to crossdress. I would not like to reveal alot fight now and it is possible that i will continue later tonight. I hope everybody is interested.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Sounds nice, will the story be hetro or homosexual?
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Coyote
getDare Addict

please expand on your question
Old 01-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Liiike, will it be based around gay, bisexual, or straight acts? I.e
gabe with a male
gabe with a male and a female
gabe with a female
Or will it be things he does by himself?
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
Coyote
getDare Addict

for the first parts of the story it will be minor contact with a co-worker who is female and a male co-worker but mainly it will be single for a while. More contact with other people will evolve later. it is mostly straight.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

i am ready to start the story. I am sorry if it is short but i am squeezing in time for this and i hope that you enjoy.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-. Gabriel looked at his alarm clock, 7:00. He approached his shower and undressed. Looking at his wall mirror he admired his average body, not muscular but fit. His favorite part of his body was his penis. It was above average but not small either.

Gabriel grabbed his towel and placed it on the hook before stepping inside. He began to shampoo his brown shoulder length hair. After he fully rinsed, he lathered up his body with his AXE Clix body wash. He moved his hand to the off/on knob and turned the water off. Another glace at the clock reminded him that he had a meeting at 8:15 with the owner of the store.

The 25 year old proceeded to get dressed and grabbed the keys to his Night Black El Camino. It was 7:46 when he left his home for the approximately 20 minute drive.

As he approached his destination he said to himself "Finally, after 3 and a half years i have reached the top of the food chain".

This is all i can write right now and plus i like to be sunpensful so thanks for reading and it will continue soon.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
Coyote
getDare Addict

i am sorry for having to make short posts am i will continue writing now.

As he approached his destination he said to himself "Finally, after 3 and a half years i have reached the top of the food chain".

He stepped out of his car, locking it as he approached the entrance to the store. RING went the bell atop the door. "Good morning Mr. Cardinal" said the attractive young woman who worked as a greeter at that particular store.

"Good Morning Ashley" replied Gabriel. He proceeded toward the back of the establishment where an oak-wood door stood. Gabriel took a quick glance at the employees only sign before striding on inside.

"AAHH Gabriel sit down, sit down". Gabriel found his way to the chair that the man had pointed to.

"Hello Mr. Bruce" The man whose name appeared to be Mr. Bruce opened up a drawer in his rather large desk. After a few minutes of rummaging he pulled out a key ring with 4 rings attatched,each with a different colored cover.

"Gabriel,. . . you have worked here for 3 and a half year, correct?..."

"Correct Sir"

"...and you are aware of the new store opening in Mephis?"

"Yes sir"

"i will be leaving tonight to manage opening and after the opening i will be moving up there permanently"

Gabriel was so anxious, he had been waiting to hear the next words for 3 years

"...So i am leaving you as the manager of this one"

Despite expecting to hear this he acted if he was surprised "me sir? This is great... I mean...Thank you sir" Gabriel stood up asd shook mr Bruces Hand.

"Here are your keys" Mr Bruce tossed him the key ring " and you can move into this office first thing tomorrow morning. As you can see i have cleared my stuff out except for a few items that i will be taking with me today. I completely trust you Gabriel, you deserve this, you deserve to be the manager of Victoria's Secret Boston."

Last edited by Coyote; 01-12-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #8
Coyote
getDare Addict

here is the next installment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel went home after giving himself the rest of the day off. He figured that he needed his rest in order to assert himself the next morning. He felt great. Being able to do practically whatever he wanted. (The salesgirls weren’t too bad either)

When he got to his house he went upstairs to his room where he packed up items to put in his office. He had never had one before so he didn’t have to pack up an old one and move it to the new one. He found a duffle in his closet and packed full of nick-nacks and other sentimental items. After packing he made himself a turkey sandwich and went to bed.

Gabriel awoke to his alarm clock again today and decided to get to the store bright and early. He proceeded to complete his normal morning routine and arrived at the Victoria’s Secret parking lot around 8:00 far before anybody would arrive. He almost parked in his normal spot which was a considerable distance from the entrance when he remembered that the manager had a special parking spot up close.

“This is great” He said to himself. He locked his car and went around back to unlock the employee entrance. He stepped in and turned on the lights. He had been briefed the previous day about what to do so he was confident about his new job.

He went to his new office and organized his stuff. In one of the drawers he saw the 2009 catalog. He opened it up and was immediately glad he did. The picture was of a girl in tight booty shorts and lacy pink push-up bra. Gabriel got up and shut his door. Then he proceeded back to his desk and opened the catalog again. Feeling safe, he began to masturbate.

“Man, Life is Good”

i know that it is short but.... enjoy it anyway.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
erick92
Distinguished Member

Seems like a interesting start. If I could recommend anything it would be to clean up some of the errors in the installments. They are extremely simple, but there are quite a few. Overall, a good start. Hope to see another installment.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #10
Coyote
getDare Addict

which errors. could you be specific?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
erick92
Distinguished Member

Sent you a PM.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #12
Coyote
getDare Addict

i would love to hear some feedback from a few other people.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #13
Trissy

This is good, keep writing. I would love to see this story completed.
Trissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #14
moomoomisstress
Account Banned

real good!
please cotinue.... or erick's bunny will hit his head!!!THE bunny will hit his head!!! Think of the bunny!!!!!!!!!!!
moomoomisstress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Coyote
getDare Addict

Does anybody have any suggestions for me. I might take them into consideration.

Advertisements
Kink Talk