Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-15-2014, 08:30 PM   #1
YourNewKing
Account Banned

Default 5 easy rules

I had been asked what sorts of rules I like.

While I DO like to implement rules (and feel that adhering to a strict rule set is essential to a slave's development), one thing I DON'T like to do is to lay out a long list of rules for a new slave. Doing so only serves to overwhelm a slave, especially if they are inexperienced. I'm of the mind that once a slave has proved that she is capable of following a few easy rules assigned to her with a high degree of consistency, more rules can then be added to further her training.

To begin with, here are 5 easy rules that I like to implement first.

1) You will edge once every day.

2) You will not orgasm without my permission.

3) You will always have a word of my choice written on yourself in a place of my choosing. You will use permanent marker.

4) You will wear a small collar around your ankle when you go to bed. The collar will be leashed to your bed frame.

5) You will wear white panties on Monday. Blue panties on Tuesday. Black panties on Wednesday. Green panties on Thursday. Red panties on Friday. No panties on Saturday or Sunday.

By consistently following these rules, a new slave proves them self to be serious and committed to their own training. As such a Master may then implement new rules in order to further his slave's training, secure in the knowledge that his slave has proven committed to following the rules assigned to her.

It has proven to be (to me, at least) a good benchmark on whether a new slave is serious about their commitment to training, or if they're just looking to get their rocks off (or whatever the female equivalent is.)

Last edited by YourNewKing; 07-15-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: formatting
YourNewKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

I agree that having a few easy to follow rules can help prove commitment, and help strengthen the bond between Dom and Sub...

But just remember each Sub is different, so you might need different rules for them. We aren't made from the same mold.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:18 AM   #3
Happy Me

^ that is so true. For example: The first 2 would have set me up for failure until about 8 months ago. I had no practice with edging, and until I had a bit of real-time practice I would accidentally orgasm every few times I edged! Setting me up for failure would not have been a good start!

Edit: I also wanted to mention that I like this post otherwise. The logic is all very important. Just the actual pre-setting of rules for a sub you have not met yet is maybe not?

Last edited by Happy Me; 07-17-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:51 PM   #4
YourNewKing
Account Banned

I suppose I should clarify that the rules I listed above aren't to be given to any/every sub, every time.

While they are, in fact, rules that I've given before - the rules I gave mentioned above were to serve as examples of rules that are not overly complex or time consuming, and thus easier for a new sub/slave to follow.

Successfully following such simple rules (even if some may deem them too tame) helps instil confidence and proper mindset for submitting to her Master's rules. This is beneficial to their own training as stricter rules are implemented.

Above all, yes - of course rules should be tailored to your own personal Master/slave relationship, and what is deemed to be acceptable to both parties.
YourNewKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:16 PM   #5
shadew21

I really like the thought to your rules and the rules themselves. They are simple, organized, easy to follow without much trouble. However, they are very controlling and intimement with the sub. Along with the rules they are reminded they are being controlled and don't have much choice without your say.
My rules are usually all with the sub in mind contouring aroun them. I ask what I have basic control over in their life or aspects of it and I then alter that aspect of life with a rule . For example, they could say I have control over bathroom, shower, and clothes. The bathroom rules would vary from only outside to limited times and then having to ask permission from people. The clothe would be I send them a pre-outfit. Finally the shower would be no showers until they ask. Those would be the basic rules being if they agreed to them and or tried them. However they weren't really creative. So I think these rules gave me a new way to look at and make them. Making rules will be more fun, since I don't really like making them.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:32 PM   #6
RosebudBliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNewKing View Post
I had been asked what sorts of rules I like.

While I DO like to implement rules (and feel that adhering to a strict rule set is essential to a slave's development), one thing I DON'T like to do is to lay out a long list of rules for a new slave. Doing so only serves to overwhelm a slave, especially if they are inexperienced. I'm of the mind that once a slave has proved that she is capable of following a few easy rules assigned to her with a high degree of consistency, more rules can then be added to further her training.

To begin with, here are 5 easy rules that I like to implement first.

1) You will edge once every day.

2) You will not orgasm without my permission.

3) You will always have a word of my choice written on yourself in a place of my choosing. You will use permanent marker.

4) You will wear a small collar around your ankle when you go to bed. The collar will be leashed to your bed frame.

5) You will wear white panties on Monday. Blue panties on Tuesday. Black panties on Wednesday. Green panties on Thursday. Red panties on Friday. No panties on Saturday or Sunday.

By consistently following these rules, a new slave proves them self to be serious and committed to their own training. As such a Master may then implement new rules in order to further his slave's training, secure in the knowledge that his slave has proven committed to following the rules assigned to her.

It has proven to be (to me, at least) a good benchmark on whether a new slave is serious about their commitment to training, or if they're just looking to get their rocks off (or whatever the female equivalent is.)
The first two rules I received was...

1. I would no longer be wearing panties at all

2. No orgasm without permission.
RosebudBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #7
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNewKing View Post
Have to say, I quite like this one. Perhaps I will try this one on my sub some time. Should I get one first, that is. I think it's a simple reminder of ownership for the sub. An easy one too. And most likely very effective, if you get her to do it every single day... Also, I like the fact that it should be a safe thing to do as well (instead of using her neck).
Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rule, rules