Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
aangelslave

Default Humiliation

Punish me I've been a bad slut i can't stop playing with myself. And I wet the bed last night after getting trashed. Give.me the best punishments you can think of
aangelslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:50 AM   #2
anon06923

Don't masturbate or have sex for 2 weeks.

Accepting the next 5 PM dares!

PM me EDGE and a number and I'll do that many edges

Likes: being instructed/controlled, masturbating, joi, edging, minor public, mild embarrassment/humiliation

Limits/dislikes: permanent/dangerous, blood/scat/piss, face pics/social suicide/family, illegal, extreme pain, messy, moderate humiliation, moderate embarrassment, moderate public, cam/pics

I don't have any toys, but I want a chastity device.

anon06923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:58 AM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

As you wet the bed last night, as punishment you are to wet yourself again.

Get dressed up in a light coloured, tight pair of jeans, your sexiest underwear and a nice top and bra.
Drink plenty of water to make you need to pee.
When you cannot hold the pee any longer you are to simply pee yourself right where you are.

Once you have finished peeing you are to keep the wet clothes on for 1 hour before changing.
Have fun.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:00 AM   #4
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Take a coat hanger meant for hanging pants ( the ones with the clips on them) and attach a clamp to each nipple. Tie an empty 2 liter bottle to it. This will be the bottle you will piss in, so be sure the string is long enough so you can piss in it, but short enough so the bottle is still suspended when you stand. You can use a funnel when you piss if you have one. You are not allowed to remove the clamps until the bottle is full or the weight pulls the clamps off your nipples.

Now start drinking water. You must drink 1 liter of water in 30 minutes plus 2 cups of coffee. Now wait for the fun. Before you piss spank your clit hard 10 times. Piss into the bottle. The more you drink the faster you'll fill it up. Once it pulls off, decide how much piss you'll drink. If you drink none, repeat 3 more times. 1 cup, 2 more times. 2 cups, 1 more time. Or 3 cups and you're done. Snap your nipples with a strong rubber band 10 times each before putting the clamps back on.

Enjoy and report back.
NB311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad slut, female, humilation, punish