Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-05-2014, 07:19 PM   #1
gregw

Default Corner Time by Website

Hi. I've made something that I thought some of you here who are into "domestic" type punishments might get a kick out of: it's a website that orders you to stand in the corner and uses your webcam to make sure you stay there. Moving around too much will get you scolded or earn you extra time. You can check it out here: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/. You'll need to use either Chrome or Firefox; IE doesn't support video capture yet. Hope you enjoy!
gregw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:32 AM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I will download this program tomorrow. What should I wear for it?
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
Jenny Girl

I really like the program overall. It's simple and effective to use.

In the future, would it be possible to incorporate other forms of punishment than simply adding time? I think it would make the experience more interesting, especially if you could specify what types of punishment could and could not come up.

Chick w/ a Dick

Diapers, Spanking, Pee & Wetting, Light Anal, Bondage, Wedgies, WAM, Petplay
Wax, Light/Medium Public, Messing
Needles, Blood, Urethra Play, Extreme Public, Extreme Anal, Family/Friends, Permanent, Cam/Pics

Kik: JennyGirlGD -- PM me for a BLADDER DUEL
Jenny Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jenny Girl for this post:
Old 07-07-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
nicky486

Pretty good program so far
nicky486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #5
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Very good program. Maybe there can be options for blindfold, handcuffs, and or gag.

I tested the program earlier today, and I had to stand in the corner for 52 minutes.

Lots of fun.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:24 AM   #6
tedy76

Nice program
But but more options for punishment are nicer , a generator for clothes , tied , gag , drinkin before , ....

Dislike /ponishment :deep heat, pain , writing lines, anal, pee hole,pee/cum drinking, edging, wax , clothpints

Likes: Bladder control, control, forced, humiliated , teaset , body wride , blacckening, dice dare,bondage , cornertime, midle pain, cbt, Masturbation,clothe peehole, thoustpast ,
Toys: rope , tape , tabasco, finalgon, houshold items
tedy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:07 PM   #7
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Just to reiterate what's already been said. A very clever little program, would be good to see more options for punishment than just adding time, but not sure how easy that would be to program in.

Thank you very much!

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #8
ZacharyBratt

Great program so perfect for a little brat like me. one thing I would like to see is after the corner time is done is a log of total time and times added for moving around to much.

Likes: Corner-Time, Getting Messy, Elementary School Homework, parental control, Detention, Writing line by hand,spankings & Diaper usage
Limits: anything sexual or not in my likes/dislikes, Family, absolutely no pictures.

My Extended Likes/Dislikes,Limits Page & Supplies I have.
ZacharyBratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #9
TheMichael435

Awesome program.

Dislikes: ice, fire, damage, illegal, and family
TheMichael435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #10
wandering76

This is really cool.

What does the listen button do?

Dislikes: Anything Illegal, friends/family, messy/diapers wedgies, etc.
wandering76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:55 AM   #11
paxo1

might try this when I have some time alone

ask me anything at http://ask.fm/slavepaxo
[url]

I'm also willing to do this to
http://onesubmissiveact.com/subs/e492cb3e15bd151072c6
my Limits are messy public friends family illegal permanent that's at the moment. I am kind of new to this world so I need to work on that.
paxo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #12
gregw

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Glad you're enjoying it!

People who asked about alternate penalties for moving: What would you like to see? I want to keep the built-in penalties in line with the "domestic discipline" theme, but I'm also think about some sort of "custom mode" that would like you come up with your own penalties and share them with other people.

ZacharyBratt: I'm working right now on showing a "Punishment Report" at the end of the punishment with your times and penalties. You'll also be able to send it to someone to prove you completed the punishment!
Old 07-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #13
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Great idea! Nice work

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:56 PM   #14
Jenny Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregw View Post
People who asked about alternate penalties for moving: What would you like to see? I want to keep the built-in penalties in line with the "domestic discipline" theme, but I'm also think about some sort of "custom mode" that would like you come up with your own penalties and share them with other people.
I think the penalty creator is a great idea, especially if sharing them is easy

And there are some obvious DD ones, like standing position, spanking, soap in the mouth, writing lines, and the like, as well as some more kink-oriented ones like anal punishment, ageplay, and bondage. I think having a number of categories, IE Spanking Category, Anal Category, etc, that users can toggle on or off would be great. It would also be nice to have a variety of beginning positions and states of dress, which could change depending on the categories checked.

Those are just my ideas, of course, and I hope you find them useful Again, awesome program so far, I can't wait to see more!

Chick w/ a Dick

Diapers, Spanking, Pee & Wetting, Light Anal, Bondage, Wedgies, WAM, Petplay
Wax, Light/Medium Public, Messing
Needles, Blood, Urethra Play, Extreme Public, Extreme Anal, Family/Friends, Permanent, Cam/Pics

Kik: JennyGirlGD -- PM me for a BLADDER DUEL
Jenny Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #15
gregw

Thanks everyone for checking out the site. I wanted to let you all know I just finished adding a "Punishment Report" feature. Now when you finish your corner time, you'll get a report showing how long the punishment was, what penalties you earned, etc. The reports are linkable so you can send them to someone as proof you got punished, like this: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/b1ZbPHr82.

I've also added a stats page. It turns out, you've all spent over 42 hours in the corner so far!

By the way, the "Design a Punishment" page is still in the works; I haven't forgotten about that one.
The following user says Thank You to gregw for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk