Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

View Poll Results: spanks
5, hard ones 7 28.00%
10 0 0%
15 4 16.00%
20 13 52.00%
30, light ones 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2014, 06:42 AM   #1
katielynn

Default spanks

THE TIME LIMIT IS OVER ANYMORE VOTES WON'T COUNT
i got the idea for this from mmhmm345 for a spank counter but on a smaller level.

so here goes the next time i'm alone i will do the spanks, for the most part they will be with my hand the poll will be open for 36 hours after the first reply/vote.

before i do them you may suggest different ways to do them. i.e. positions, with something on... etc., but it has to be within my limits and if i don't do them within 1 week after the poll closes, i will have to double the amount of spanks, and do them plus ask for 3 punishments.

After the poll closes you may add up to 10 spanks per post but someone else has to post a reply before you can post again.

You may also add something that i have to do them with, but there can only be 3 ways between all of the spanks, and i have to have the object.

Finally i will complete a detailed report and post it on this thread.

likes: cross dressing, Cocksucking,submission,transgender,nylon,
Sissification, skirts, Stockings, Small Tits,

limits:anything remotely public, family, permanent, anything that is very painful, anything gross, and if i say that it is something i have to say "no" to ask me if you think i might not be ok with it

want to try: Diapers(when ready), maid/maid uniforms, Schoolgirl, just to touch on a few,

Last edited by katielynn; 07-02-2014 at 07:21 PM.
katielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:55 AM   #2
katielynn

spank count:
265-normal
35-hard
30-light

total-330

limits:anything remotely public, family, permanent, anything that is very painful, anything gross, and if i say that it is something i have to say "no" to ask me if you think i might not be ok with it

want to try: Diapers(when ready), maid/maid uniforms, Schoolgirl, just to touch on a few,

Last edited by katielynn; 07-02-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
bearsub1987

Your count is going upupup!
For my 5 hard ones I want you to stick a plug or similar up your ass and feel it drive further up with each spank

Limits
Blood, Piss, Scat, Marks (lasting 1 hour or more), Public, Damage, Messy, Toothpaste, Wedgies

Available items
Flogger, Leather Strap, Nipple clamps, Cock whip, Rope, Leather cuffs (wrist and ankle), Leather collar with D rings, Vibrating dildo, Ball Gag, Shoelaces

Also normal household things. With enough warning ill try and get anything I don't have that isn't expensive.
bearsub1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #4
katielynn

I am sorry but i don't have the object or anything similar

Advertisements
Kink Talk