Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
FilthyWhore

Default Torture my Clit and Nipples Please

I am requesting painful dares for my nipples and clit, I have a vibe and nipple clamps, so be creative! I would like to try more bondage (which is a dislike) so if you could incorporate that it'd be nice (a little bit more than just eagle spread please).
Limits: Public, Family, Scat, Permanent, Blood, Photos/Videos

PM me:
Drill= Pump my pussy with a household item of your choice for __ minutes at the speed of __ bpm (using metronome)
Naughty= Punish me! Use my dislikes, deny a like, or be creative!
FilthyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:21 PM   #2
MasterDux.

Ok here we go. You need your clamps 2 robes and your vibe.

Tie one rope to the other in a T shape .Now tie the - ( - part of the T shape) rope around the base of a breast, throw it around your back and tie it to the base of your other breast(tighly). The second rope should he at the middle of your back right now.reach down between your legs and pull the rope up spread your pussy lips so it hits your clit. Pulling this rope up will. 1 pull on your breast and 2 go over your clit.

attach this rope either to something up high or to a bedpost or something, you should make sure you can pull on it by sitting down or lowering yourself a bit. If you have nothing to tie it too either put it around your neck or tie it to the rope that goes to the side of your body(next to the breast it is tight to). Make sure you pull hard.

Now put the clamps on your labia or your nipples. Then pull hard or when attached to object lower yourself to pull hard and put the vibrator on the rope by your pussy.

Have fun and report back please.

Likes: spanking, orgasm control and denial, clothing control, nipple/ass/pussy torture, Semi-public, piercing, pee control and pee, stretching

Dislike: scat, fakes

limits: Underage, permanent injury and scarring

I do use kik.
MasterDux. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #3
Beard
GD grammar police

Hogtie yourself and have there consecutive orgasms.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:59 PM   #4
FilthyWhore

Thank you Sir, this Whore will complete this task tomorrow.
Limits: Public, Family, Scat, Permanent, Blood, Photos/Videos

PM me:
Drill= Pump my pussy with a household item of your choice for __ minutes at the speed of __ bpm (using metronome)
Naughty= Punish me! Use my dislikes, deny a like, or be creative!
FilthyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:19 PM   #5
fabtasm

Put some scissors in a cup. Fill the cup with water, and freeze it overnight (If you don't want to be too extreme, since you're not that used to bondage, you can use a small dixie-type cup or shot glass). Make sure you won't be able to access any other cutting implements. Tie your ankles (use a thinnish cord so you won't be able to untie the knot), and then sit on a vibrator. It should not directly touch your clit; this would not be torturous enough. Then attach as many clamps as will fit to your clit. You should have at least five, but if they won't all fit, you can put some on your nipples. Then tie your hands behind your back, and attach them to your ankles. You may not leave this position until the scissors have melted out of the ice and you can use them to cut the string. If you succeeded, you may cum.
Fetishes: pain, pain, pain!; hard anal; clothespins (easy); binder clamps (hard); sounding; flogging; body writing; humiliation; being controlled/controlling someone else; I don't like doing ass to mouth but I will do it as a punishment; same goes for chemical play, enemas, eating cum, and piss.

Limits: public, pics (except a few people), anything involving other people or animals, permanent damage, scat (except in special situations; ask first), inserting bottles, marking face, toilets.
fabtasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit torture, nipple, nipple torture, pain