Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-28-2014, 11:07 PM   #1
gentlemistress87

Female 26/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

26/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hi all,

About me
I'm a 26 year old mistress looking for a male slave. I have some experience in being a mistress, having previously had a long term slave. That relationship ended on good terms and after a period without a slave or sub, I am now looking for the right person to train and control.

Physically, I am in shape and I am told that I am attractive.

Likes and dislikes
I am pretty flexible when it comes to likes and dislikes. It is important to me that my slave enjoys anal, cum control/denial and forced orgasms. I am also happy to accommodate my slave's interests, and happy to help them explore things that they may be interested in. I respect my slave's limits and will not pressure them to do anything they may be uncomfortable with. As my username suggests, I am a "gentle" mistress and it is all about ensuring both of our pleasure.

How would the relationship work?
In terms of how the relationship would work, our main methods of communication will be kik and skype. Slaves with a webcam will be preferred. I also have a webcam and if my slave has performed to my satisfaction or exceeded my expectations, I will use it as a reward. I will also use pictures as a reward. The relationship should be one of mutual trust, respect and care. Discretion is expected and given in return. Ideally we would be able to be friends as well as in a domme/sub relationship.

I work full-time and have an active social life so I don't expect to be controlling my slave at all times. Likewise, I will try to accommodate my slave's schedule. Also, depending on where you are based, I am open to the possibility of this arrangement transitioning to a real-life arrangement if it is what we both want.

Finally, while the above suggests that I am flexible and accommodating (which I am), I am still in control and expect to be obeyed.

If this appeals to you, please PM me and describe yourself, your likes/dislikes and your kik/skype address and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

gentlemistress87 x
The following 9 users say Thank You to gentlemistress87 for this post:
Old 06-28-2014, 11:13 PM   #2
Slaveboy123123

I sent you a pm mistress

Limits: public, anal, cum eating, family, illegal

I disrespect limits
Whoever PMs me i will masterbate and lick it all up
Old 06-29-2014, 12:27 AM   #3
masterofpain4u

Default Hi mistress

I am interested in being your slave. I am a 27 year old male and have a nice body I love sport and my gym. I have a webcam, and am prepared to go on cam for my mistress, i will show everything on there. My limits are blackmail, blood, poo, drinking wee, no family, or beasility. Over time, if you want mistress i may even be prepared to try some of my limits if you want. You can find me on skype mistress, my skype is iamyourslavemistress.
Old 06-29-2014, 01:36 AM   #4
ItalianSlave2

I've sent you a PM, mistress
Old 06-30-2014, 01:45 AM   #5
gentlemistress87

Thank you for the messages. If anyone else is interested please message me as soon as possible.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:51 AM   #6
Hideyoshi

Hello Mistress,

I'm a 19 year old boy living in Germany. I've got green eyes, brown hair and a normal physique. I'm working out 5 days a week so I'm slim and athletic. That's some basic information about me.

I'm almost free for all except eating feces, extrem cbt and extrem pain.

I love crossdressing, edging, drinking pee and cum, playing with my ass, getting slapped and chastity.

I would love to get fucked in the ass while having girls clothes on as well as a chastity belt so I definitely won't cum. Also I would love to have a mistress that can tease me to the very edge without letting me leak a single drop of cum.

I'm free to share some pictures of me wearing nothing or some girls' undies. I'm mostly using Skype, so that would be the place where you could meet me first. Of course I've got webcam.

I would love to get a message from you, so please write me!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:12 AM   #7
janacko

Default application

I am 22 years old , Male , 186cm Chubby in Germany
skype ID: janacko1992 please add me mistress
Old 07-09-2014, 08:44 AM   #8
fantasyboy4u

Default Slave

Hello mistress,

I'm sending this message because I would love to be your slave.

I've 25 years old and I've an athletic body.

My likes are cum denial, cum control, cum eating, anal play and other things.

Skype and KIK: fantasyboy4u

Thank you mistress
Old 07-09-2014, 11:29 AM   #9
profz

Hello there.
Are you (gentlemiss) still looking for a slave?
I would like to apply but your PM inbox has exceeded quota.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #10
maleswitch1994

Default Inbox full

Hello Mistress. I tried to PM you but the inbox is full. I will post the message here:

Hello Mistress. I saw your ad looking for a submissive and it really appealed to me. You seem very flexible. I am a 19 year old male living in California. I am tall, brownish blonde hair, and skinny. I have had about 2 years of off and on experience online as a sub. I do have a webcam and am willing to use it, however showing my face is a limit. The rest of my limits and likes are listed below. My Skype is maleswitch1994 and I do not have a kik at the moment. Please let me know if you have any other questions for me. Thank you for you time, Mistress I look forward to hearing back from you.

Likes: orgasm control, edging, spanking, mild/medium pain, exhibitionism, nipple play, ice, trying new things

Hard Limits: public, family/friends, heavy pain, permanent, poo, pee, showing my face
Old 07-09-2014, 12:34 PM   #11
maleuk1

tried pming too but inbox full
Old 07-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #12
maxg2133

hi! im really keen to be yours! please kik me @ maxg2133
thankyou
Old 07-10-2014, 03:26 AM   #13
dcroft94

Default Slave Application

Hi Mistress I have tried to PM you but it says: "gentlemistress87 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Thanks
Old 07-10-2014, 03:40 AM   #14
tobeornottobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcroft94 View Post
Hi Mistress I have tried to PM you but it says: "gentlemistress87 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Thanks
THen post in public right here.
Likes: private humiliation, verbal humiliation, gross degrading tasks (e.g. licking clean a toilet, eating on floor, licking dirty shoes), Human furniture, spit play, light pain, chores, ass to mouth, edging, luxury leather/suede shoes, light bondage
Dislikes: public, drinking pee, extreme pain, drinking bodily fluids, shaving, bladder control
Limits: scat, permanent, blood, family, face pics, social suicidal, urethra insertion, cbt, harmful, cross-dressing
Old 07-10-2014, 03:42 AM   #15
tobeornottobe

Not sure If i could find a harsh mistress among the gentleness?
Likes: private humiliation, verbal humiliation, gross degrading tasks (e.g. licking clean a toilet, eating on floor, licking dirty shoes), Human furniture, spit play, light pain, chores, ass to mouth, edging, luxury leather/suede shoes, light bondage
Dislikes: public, drinking pee, extreme pain, drinking bodily fluids, shaving, bladder control
Limits: scat, permanent, blood, family, face pics, social suicidal, urethra insertion, cbt, harmful, cross-dressing

Advertisements
Kink Talk