Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2014, 04:21 AM   #1
erin09

Default New 22/f, home from work, looking for Dares.

Hey, so I took the day off from work because I haven't been feeling super well, but also not feeling bad enough that I can't have some fun.
Some dares to keep me entertained would be awesome. I was kind of already thinking I might go out to get lunch and have my ass plugged. But haven't come up with anything else. And truths are fine too of course. I don't mind sharing.
I like teasing, edging, hidden public, anal. Not a big fan of pain, I won't do anything that causes too much. Also no pics, full public, family, friends, water sports or anything messy.
I have a bunch of toys. Sadly my vibrators needs batteries, but I do have a hitachi magic wand, a couple dildos (realistic and not), and several butt plugs.
erin09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:28 AM   #2
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi,

I understand the feeling and what I suggest is that you get yourself on edge 3 times before you go to lunch..make sure you are nice and wet by rubbing some oil between you lips and make sure you lips slip and slide when you walk...when in public, find a restroom and edge again...then walk around and see if you can start a orgasm while walking without touching...just the slip and slide of your wet oiled lips...

xoxo

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:32 AM   #3
erin09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
Hi,

I understand the feeling and what I suggest is that you get yourself on edge 3 times before you go to lunch..make sure you are nice and wet by rubbing some oil between you lips and make sure you lips slip and slide when you walk...when in public, find a restroom and edge again...then walk around and see if you can start a orgasm while walking without touching...just the slip and slide of your wet oiled lips...

xoxo
I'll give that a go. The edges are sure to make it more fun. Thank you for the idea.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:57 AM   #4
MasterDux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin09 View Post
Hey, so I took the day off from work because I haven't been feeling super well, but also not feeling bad enough that I can't have some fun.
Some dares to keep me entertained would be awesome. I was kind of already thinking I might go out to get lunch and have my ass plugged. But haven't come up with anything else. And truths are fine too of course. I don't mind sharing.
I like teasing, edging, hidden public, anal. Not a big fan of pain, I won't do anything that causes too much. Also no pics, full public, family, friends, water sports or anything messy.
I have a bunch of toys. Sadly my vibrators needs batteries, but I do have a hitachi magic wand, a couple dildos (realistic and not), and several butt plugs.
ask again when you have small bullet like vibe with batteries and I will give you a hidden public dare(is posted here somewhere allready by me but Ill retouch it for your likes)

Likes: spanking, orgasm control and denial, clothing control, nipple/ass/pussy torture, Semi-public, piercing, pee control and pee, stretching

Dislike: scat, fakes

limits: Underage, permanent injury and scarring

I do use kik.
MasterDux. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:00 AM   #5
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

If you are feeling better after that walk you might want to try a long walk. put a dildo in your cunt and put your tightest tights/running shorts on. put on a long tshirt and no bra.
every half hour, find a spot to get off route and edge.
If you can make 2 hrs, pull off and find somewhere and come. then return home stopping every 1/2 hr to edge again.

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:01 AM   #6
erin09

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyinny View Post
If you are feeling better after that walk you might want to try a long walk. put a dildo in your cunt and put your tightest tights/running shorts on. put on a long tshirt and no bra.
every half hour, find a spot to get off route and edge.
If you can make 2 hrs, pull off and find somewhere and come. then return home stopping every 1/2 hr to edge again.
This may be a little more active than what I'm looking for today. Thank you for the idea though.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:02 AM   #7
erin09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDux. View Post
ask again when you have small bullet like vibe with batteries and I will give you a hidden public dare(is posted here somewhere allready by me but Ill retouch it for your likes)
I'll keep that in mind.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:34 AM   #8
thorz

you should esge yourself with your wand with a plug in dont cum tell u get home after your lunch then when your home give yourself atlest 5 orgasms and rest so u feel better
thorz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, female dares