Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Default My First Anal Experience

I was on holiday with the family at a campsite in the highlands of Scotland. It was near the end of summer and it was a few minutes past midnight so it was very cold. Nobody at the campsite appeared to be awake. My family had all gone to sleep and none of the nearby tents had any lights on.

The shower facilities were kind of crap as they are with most campsites. It was a thick walled brick building and at parts of the wall there were gaps all the way through. Hot water required a twenty pence coin. I brought 2, deciding I'd have an extra long shower. I headed for the building with my bag of toiletries feeling quite exposed in the cold. I was showering for a while and as I was cleaning my ass my finger rubbed right across my anus and I may have pushed a little. It felt interesting and before long I had my whole finger in. This combined with the fact that I felt exposed being naked in a strange place got me so horny and before long I was jacking off and fingering my ass. It felt so good and I neat came. I didn't though because the hot water ran out and blasted ice cold water at me. I inserted my last coin and played for a bit longer. I eventually looked in my bag of toiletries and decided to use my toothbrush case to fuck my ass. I decided I should probably wash properly so I covered myself in soap and shampooed my hair, leaving my ass full.

Suddenly the lights went out and I realised that the lights were on a timer to save energy and I'd been in the shower for too long. The floor was covered in soapy sandy water so I didn't want to just drop my toothbrush. It was pitch black, I wouldn't have seen my finger if I touched my eye. I left my ass full which was quite uncomfortable for a beginner, turned the shower off and went to look for the light switch. I didn't realise that the floor was all tiles and a few steps from the shower I slipped and fell. I landed right on my cock which I felt slap against the cold floor and my belly. I was all soapy and the gritty sand from the floor stuck to me.

I writhed around on the slippy floor for a bit trying to stand and landed on my ass pushing the case further up. At this point I was so horny and scared and humiliated I nearly came just from that. I decided I'd crawl to avoid falling. This was so humiliating, especially as I wagged my stuffed ass in the air as I went along. It took me ages to find the light switch. I'd guess a total of at least seven minutes.

Whilst on the floor I heard people coming past the building. It was two teen girls who I'd seen pass earlier that day. They were giggling a lot at something. I had no way of hiding so I just stayed still. I was shivering very loudly and breathing very heavily as I was having an adrenaline rush. The torch shone right the through one of the holes I. The walks and I heard giggling. I'm not sure if they saw me as my ass was facing the hole but they were probably laughing at something else. Eventually I found the light switch and bolted back to the shower on my hands and knees. The timer for the hot water had run out so I had to have a cold shower. I came all over my feet before wringing off.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
formidible
getDare Sweetheart

It always surprises me when so called straight guys get so much pleasure from ass insertions. You'd never reckon it would you?

Apply: http://www.jotform.com/form/2230649071
formidible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:06 PM   #3
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I know. Even to me it seems odd. I don't think it's gay as I only like plastic strapon cocks.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-28-2014, 03:10 PM   #4
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

This has had quite a lot of views, more than I'm used to. Writing this has made me consider removing hidden public from my limits.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 07-06-2014, 06:27 PM   #5
Satisfaction

Great story ! X keep it up.

Spoiler:
My KiK is Satisfaction_GD

Spoiler:
I will only talk to you if you send a picture of yourself in piss soaked jeans

Spoiler:
Or.. If you cum tribute me and lick it all up
Satisfaction is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements