Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
Jenny95xD

Default 18/female lost a bet, need ten disgusting dares.

With disgusting I mean sexual things, and bizarre things. I have a lot if dirty slips, a chastity belt, tampons (used and unused... :|) nylons and I'm living alone. I hate loosing bets. I please text me ideas and ideas. My friend (female) will choose 11 Of them an u have to do them. Maximum time is 25 Days (how long it lasts)
Jenny95xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:51 PM   #2
jayson19

Day 1 you will not remove your panties for any reason. This includes the going to the bathroom.
Day 2 you will stuff day 1 panties into your pussy they will stay in your pussy all day and well not be removed.
Day 3 both pairs of panties will get stuffed into your pussy. You will not get to wear any panties this day.
Day 4 you start over from day 1 with clean panties.

On day 4 you must give me an update as I may make last minute changes.
jayson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:57 PM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

you wanted bizare - insert a used tampon - then cover your pussy in a mix of tuna and cat biscuits. invite one of the local cats to come in and have dinner.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #4
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

You must wear a skimpy pair of panties every day. You may not wash them and you have to wear them while you masturbate. You can only remove them for using the toilet and sex. You may also remove them for bathing but you can only bathe once a week. Also you must masturbate with them on for at least 4 days a week. This lasts for 25 days

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:01 AM   #5
Jenny95xD

Default kk

right now im wearing the same pair of panties i did yesterday, see if this goes well. what about sleep? Do i have to sleep with slip inside me?
Old 06-14-2014, 01:08 AM   #6
lonelypunishment
Distinguished Member

Default a dare for you

go out side and find a dirty stick and put it in your vagina and rub it around till clean then put 15 squares of toilet paper in your vagina and 20 in your ass leave them there wile you pee then pull them out and rub them in the dirt for 45 sec then put it back in for 5 min

likes: pee play, bladder control, bondage, pain, hidden public, body writing, love being submissive and used

limits: Family, cam, poo, public, perment, illegal, edging
lonelypunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:16 AM   #7
NickN

Tie elastic bands around your nipples, flick them 15 times each and put toothpaste on them. Send 24 hours without removing it.

How involved will your female friend get? Have her tie/tape your hands and ankles together, then have her sit on your face so you can eat her out while she pees on you. Keep going till you make her cum. Then have her put some kind of sex toy(/homemade, like cucumber) in your mouth so she can ride it, again till she cums.
NickN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:59 AM   #8
Floderslaxe

Default get 3 used tampons

and push it all the way inside your pussy, then get the chastity belt, close it so that the tampons have no way out, close it really tight, and give the key to your friend for 25 days
Floderslaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:07 PM   #9
MasterOfSluts

Here is my dare for you:
Get you inflatable anal plug, insert it in your ass and start pumping it to as much as you can take. Once it is all inflated, grab at least 2 needles and put one on each nipple. Once you are like this I want you to grab a banana and insert it in your pussy until you have an orgasm. Once you have it, pull it out and eat it. Just when you are done with that you can take the anal plug out and needles off. I want a good report afterwards.
Addition: If you are willing to, also put a small needle in your clit, this is OPTIONAL.

If any girl is interested PM and I will give you a dare according to what you like.
MasterOfSluts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #10
wedgieslave110

Wet and mess yourself, and mush it up in your underwear, you must stay like this for an hour. After the hour is up, put your underwear and the contents into the toilet and have your friend go as well, then let them give you a swirly and they decide if you clean yourself up right away or not

Pm me "wedgie" and i will do ANY wedgie of your choice
wedgieslave110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:06 PM   #11
jayson19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny95xD View Post
right now im wearing the same pair of panties i did yesterday, see if this goes well. what about sleep? Do i have to sleep with slip inside me?
Yes you must sleep with it inside you.
jayson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:52 PM   #12
Ryuzaki

Go to a gas station restroom. Rub your pussy along each toilet seat in the room (min 3). Then, masturbate using the flush handle of one of the toilets as a dildo. When you are done, pick up all the trash on the floor. Stuff it all in your panties. Keep it there for the rest of the day.

Whenever you wanna hmu message me on kik: ikaUyr

Limits: hard pain, permanent
PM me edge and a number and I stop whatever I am doing and edge that number of times
PM me naked and I will strip down as soon as I read it for 30 minutes
PM me wedgie and I will give myself a wedgie for the rest of the day
Bull AND Disgusting Bitch on the Male Farm. Train me Here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577

エル
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:23 PM   #13
NerdyGirl

I dare you to make a smoothie, pour it into your butt, then push it out of your butt into a glass and drink it.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:03 AM   #14
Jenny95xD

Exclamation chastity belt

so my friend mixed a few dares ^^ So i put 3 used tampons inside me, got a used slip, cleaned the public toilet with it (inside) then got the used slip in my pussy too, and now ive got a slip through which i have to pee, i have the slip on and over the slip there is my chastity belt so i have to pee and poo through both, for poo i have a little hole, and now i have to wear this for 25 days... hmm
Old 06-16-2014, 11:48 AM   #15
BecomingMelisa

Everytime you have to pee for the next 25 days, pee into a bottle or anything like it and put all the pee in your ass before it reaches the toilet or anything else!
BecomingMelisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, bizarre, disgusting, loose, won