Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2014, 02:50 AM   #1
NerdGirl

Default Nipple Punishment

Hello all

Last night, I posted a thread similar to this asking for nipple and position tasks, I completed all of them. However, I don't feel as if I have been punished enough as I am still playing with them. I would like only nipple and position (maybe cornertime dares) both long and short, to teach me my lesson. I have all day, so I will be completing them throughout the day and sending a report via pm. I need to learn my lesson, I need to stop being a dirty whore and playing with my nipples, so you have all day to teach me. Please keep the punishments to nipple, painful position and cornertime only and you may connect the things if you wish. I would appreciate a mixture of very painful short punishments and longer ones which will help me learn my lesson. Please keep in mind that I only have clothespins and other household items. Please punish me.

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:06 AM   #2
torture123

Send a message via Yahoo to torture123

Pm for some ideas

Likes: Bondage, Semi-public (Risks), Tasks, Light pain, Punishment, Anal, humiliation, being degraded, strict control

Limits: public, illegal, poo

Toys: small dildo, medium dildo, large dildo, house hold items, rope, pegs, clamps, butt plug, duct tape, electric toothbrush, Vibrator, whips, handcuffs
torture123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:13 AM   #3
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Put your tits in the tightest breast bondage you can manage. And rub your nipple up and down a rough wall for 4 minutes in a fast pace.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:32 AM   #4
onipran
getDare Devil

Make a large number of ice cubes, minimum 50, go to your toilet, put a clothes beside the toilet pan. Pour all the ice cubes on the floor.
Use three clothes pin on your pussy, each on a pussy lip and one on the clit.

Use two chopsticks or pencils and two rubber bands for each nipple. I think you know the procedures but after putting the whole thing on nipples you have to twist the nipples for 360 degree using the pencils or chopsticks.

now sit on the ice cubes putting your head inside the pn and stay there until they all melted.

stand up remove everything from nipples and pussy.

now hit your each feet, possibly with a cane or cane like thing 3 times the minutes you were sitting on ice.
(from mobile, feel free to contact for queries)
Old 06-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #5
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Tie your tits. Go to the toilet and place them on the edge of the bowl. Now slam the seat down on your breasts 150 times. Make sure it is hard and fast. And more towards the front of your tits. When that is done scrub each nipple with something rough for 20 seconds. Then coat with lemon juice and toothpaste.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:17 AM   #6
trenho
getDare Devil

add rubber band around the tips of the clothespins untill they are tighter and difficoult to open.
Now put on your nipples, and keep on 20 minutes.
During that time, every 5 minutes you have to twist them to the limit, then remove them and immediatlly re-put on in a 90 degrees rotate position.
After the 20 minutes you can remove them and squeeze the nipples.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:44 AM   #7
NerdGirl

I will be attempting these punishments today. I can tell my tits are gonna be in some pain. I'm sorry for being a naughty slut. Please feel efree to post more nipple and position punishments, be been a very bad girl. Clothespin on nipple punishments would be best as my nipples are very sensitive and I learn best from this.

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
Old 06-01-2014, 07:22 AM   #8
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

put a clamp on your pussy first

then you clamp one nipple, you brush the other one with your toothbrush and toothpaste. Then you swap nipples, clamp the other one and brush the unbrushed.

Then you must repeat but with your hairbrush.

Once youve done all that you may remove the pussy clamp.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #9
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Put clothes pins on each nipple. Then attach weights to the clips. There must be enough weight to pull them down. Leave them on for 30 minutes. But you must be standing and swinging them during that time. Gag yourself with dirty panties.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:38 AM   #10
NerdGirl

I have no way of adding weight sir

Old 06-01-2014, 07:42 AM   #11
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Do you not have string or tape?
Old 06-01-2014, 07:51 AM   #12
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default So I was bored and thought you needed some correction

Clothes pins on each nipple for 5 min
scrub each one by one 100 strokes w/dry toothbrush (unclamp, scrub, reclamp)
clamped for 10 min
scrub each one by one 100 strokes w/toothpaste and toothbrush (same as above)
clamped for 15 min
unclamp and clamp 50 times
clamp for 2 min
pinch (on top of teeth) and twist and pull off 15 times each
tie floss around nipples, separate strings, tie other end of strings to opposite thumbs, string should be tied taught.
150 jumping jacks - REAL jumping jacks; no wimpy ones. If the string comes off anything then restart this step.
Melt 1 ice cube on each nipple
spank each w/both sides of hairbrush 30 times each nipple and each side
100 rubberband snaps to each alternating between each hit (have your fav song, one that you can't help but sing along to, playing in the background, if you lose count of snapping restart)
finish with big bow tie of floss tied to nipples just tight that it won't cut circulation but also tight enough that you won't forget its on your nipples. To remove (after one hour) you must have someone else pull them off OR rub your nipples and tits on the floor w/hands tied behind back and ass at least 2 feet from ground. And just for fun if/when you rub the ties off your nipples make sure you have a pair of panties half sticking out of your pussy - a mock tail surprise for anyone who might see you (meaning keep that window open and door unlocked just for this)

I'd love that report but also let me know if you still need more disciplining.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #13
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Get a pants hanger with the clamps and clamp them to your nipples and hang the hanger back up on the highest rack you can

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:44 PM   #14
Guest453

Default Looking file nipple torture master

Pm me if you want to be my nipple torture master
Guest453 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty girl punishment, nipple pain, nipple torture, punish a naughty slave, punish a slut