Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-24-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
jpf234

Wink challenging dare (good luck)

FOR THE DARE

First wear a very very short skirt maybe with a belt to hold it high in place (as high as you can dare but short enough so you flash something)
loose neckline cut off shirt (preferably sleeveless with large arm holes) as close to your nipples as possible and as loose as possible (if you want to be more daring cut the bottom of the shirt close to the large arm holes or show under boob)
high heels as high as you want
no underwear
you are not allowed to touch or adjust your cloths no matter what but you can try to without your hands or other outside objects
your only allowed to bend at the waist
go to a grocery store or somewhere else you can buy things where there are people.

do some shopping like you would normally,
1. get things from the bottom shelves without bending your knees (and if you dare get things from the back of the bottom shelves even if there’s things in the way)
2. reach high using both hands to get things from the top shelves (or use a ladder (and get items from the back of the shelf))
3. on the middle shelves you have to get things from the back of the shelves even if there’s things in the way.

message me on how it went (send pictures if you took them) and have fun
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to jpf234 for this post:
Old 05-25-2014, 03:32 AM   #2
SubMiranda
Account Banned

I will be doing this one soon, reporting back later.

Likes: humiliation, public, degradation, anal, pet play, bondage, messy and wet/scat.
Dislikes: severe pain.
Limits: family, illegal, blood.
No, I don't do pics.
SubMiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:01 AM   #3
NerdyGirl

Earlier, I went to wallmart wearing my shortest microskirt. I had to pull it down a little before going in to keep it legal, but I tried to avoid adjusting it after I started the dare.

I didn't actually buy anything, I just put stuff in the cart. I also put most of the stuff back before I left so that I didn't create too much extra work for someone. I tried to do most of my "shopping" where other people were in the ailse with me. I got quite a few stares (and some discusted looks) even without bending over. I also had to loose a couple of young boys that were follwoing me (don't worry, I didn't flash them.)

As i shopped, I tried to test people's reactions before doing anything too bad. I started out reaching for something up high or bending over but only showing off my side butt to them. If I felt safe enough and if they moved closer to me I'd bend over and try to grab something off the bottom isle or back of the middle isle.

When I got to the soda isle I looked down and saw some cans of coke in the back. When I felt brave enough to do it and there was just one guy in the aisle I got down on my hands and knees. I had to put my head and upper torso into the bottom shelf to actually reach the coke. As I did I looked around and saw that the guy's feet had turned around. Anyway I stayed like that for a couple of seconds and then heard him ask if I needed help. So I got out and let him get the cokes for me. He was being a gentleman but I think he liked what he saw.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challange, dare, exhibitionism, exhibitionist, public