Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-20-2014, 12:50 AM   #1
pursuinghappiness

Female 4/4 tease dare for females (3 days)

I posted a similar dare before, but I think it was flawed. It may also be too long for most to handle... so now it is 3 days instead of 5.

What is the 4/4 tease?

1. You put some (preferably wet) fingers on your clit.
2. You rub your clit in a circle, exactly 4 times in a row.
3. You immediately remove your fingers from your clit.
4. You count to 4, with the same speed as you did the 4 rubs.
During the counting you don't touch your clit at all.

Let's call steps 1-4 a 'cycle'. During a 4/4 teasing session you keep doing cycles consecutively, until your time is up.

What is the dare?
For three days you have to do the 4/4 tease.
You are not allowed to touch/tease your clit/pussy in any other way, during the full length of the dare.
You are definitely not allowed to edge or cum during the dare.

Every 3 hours, you spend 15 full minutes doing the tease, if possible.
Always 15 minutes, with these two exceptions:
In the morning, when you wake up, you have to do 30 minutes of teasing.
In the evening, before you go to sleep, you also have to do 30 minutes of teasing.
However, if for some reason you missed a 15 minute tease, you have to add those 15 minutes to the 30 minutes before bedtime. If you miss another 15 minutes, you also have to add those. So, if you miss all the teases during the day, you have to do A LOT of cycles before bedtime
You are not allowed to miss teases on purpose! If you can do them at the time, you have to do them!

There always have to be 3 hours in between sessions. If there is less than 3 hours between a 15 minute tease and your bedtime tease, you are still allowed to do your bedtime tease. But that is the only exception.

During the night, you can choose to do a 15 minute tease every 3 hours. It is not mandatory. Just an option for if it gets really difficult for you at night
A similar exception is in place here: if there is less than 3 hours between a 15 minute tease at night and your waking-up tease, you are still allowed to do your waking up tease.

When you have finished your tease before bedtime on the evening of the third day, you can make yourself cum

Tips

When doing the cycles during the tease, try to relax. Don't clench muscles on purpose, don't try to get closer to the edge (because you are not allowed to edge!), just let the sensations flow through you.
Eventually you will probably notice your clit will do all kinds of twitching during or between teases, you can let that happen (you probably can't stop it anyway).

Maybe it helps to watch or read something that turns you on. Always try to make yourself comfortable and try to avoid distractions. You must be able to focus on the feelings.

It can get very difficult to remove your fingers every time and not give in to the urge to keep rubbing on until you cum. Don't give in to this feeling. At the beginning it is the most frustrating, but after a while you get used to it and it will start to feel better and better.
You can try counting the cycles if that helps making you focus on the task.

One last tip: do not start this dare after you have been edging. Edging messes with the experience. It is best to start this after you had some good orgasms. A little while of no touching beforehand doesn't hurt though, it makes you more receptive to the teasing.

It is not the easiest of dares, but if you can make it until the end of day 3, you will feel amazing things, trust me!
I hope you will all try it. If you do, let me know what you are experiencing

Last edited by pursuinghappiness; 05-20-2014 at 03:21 AM.
pursuinghappiness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 14 users say Thank You to pursuinghappiness for this post:
Old 12-05-2015, 08:54 AM   #2
ThatGirlKate

As this doesn't actually have edges to it, didn't think it would be so tough.

The first day spending 30mins doing cycles was more of a time problem than to frustrating. But, through the day it did get much more,intense. Being kept worked up pretty much all the time. The only missed ones were while working. But that would leave a hour each night. Which even done while watching TV. Is still frustrating. Wanting to just go faster, and keep going.

Noticed the second morning that it was a lot more frustrating to stop. The constant slowness of it was quiet difficult to stick with. And again an hour of it before bed left me really tender.

The third morning was really hard to stick to the rules. Woke up really turned on. And very sensitive. But the rest of the day went much as the first two. Was frustrating but having things to do, keeping my mind busy. Which helped a lot. Having to do it for an hour before getting to orgasm though felt really drawn out. Knowing it was the final day. Instead of watching TV I was reading stuff on here.
Made it very difficult to stick to.
But After so much teasing, the end result was worth it. If feels like the biggest build up ever. So the release at the end, maybe, makes it worth the previous three days.

Female. 21. Sub. Bi.
Happy to chat, vanilla or not.

Orgasm denial. Edging. Masturbation control. Forced orgasm.

Dislikes
Pegs. Wax. Ice. Toothpaste. Anal.

Limits
Public. Pic. Cam. Piss. Poo. Illigal. Permenent.
ThatGirlKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 03:15 PM   #3
AchingClit

Just got done with this today.
The half hour in the morning certainly get the day started frustrated. But I work 8 hours without any real way to do this at work.
So the evening is the 15mins every three hours. Which kept me worked up, but not to bad.
The night were hard though 30mins plus 45mins missed during the day!
I've been spending over an hour every evening doing this before bed. Normally while watching stuff online. But it's no distraction I can tell you.
Have still been able to feel the effects the next morning.
After three days it's pretty much got me throbbing constantly.

Think I'll have to look for that, harder version. The idea of this but harder seems, interesting.
AchingClit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:03 PM   #4
aienma

told my master about this now doing a slightly altered version. was only supposed to be for a month but master increased it because it's working so well.

Dislikes:messing, lines

Limits: permanent, full public, pain, pictures and family

I cannot edge or climax >.>

Please degrade me and make me piddle my pampers.

pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74256
aienma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
3 days, clit, females, orgasm denial, teasing