Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2014, 11:47 PM   #1
sunshine1

Talking 20/M control my day

Going to be home alone in two days for about 48 hours. So I am looking for stuff to do. My day/night will be 100% dictated by any dares posted here. This means what I can wear, what I must do, using the restroom, and anything to do with sleeping.

My limits and likes are in my signature. Limits are hard limits. Sorry.

I do not have any toys, but do have household items on hand. Such as duck tape, baby powder etc.

Other things worth noting:

As far as underwear goes, I have all types, briefs, boxers, thongs, speedo, boys transformers briefs, jockstrap, etc. I do have 1 diaper accessible to me. I also have a coral and a black bra.

Also, I have a few pairs of "women's spa socks" (you can google them) in the colors of magenta, black, white, sky blue, coral, dark green, and light green.

If a dare for some reason conflicts with another dare (such as what to wear) the first dare will be done. And each conflicting dare will be written down, saved, and done at a later date.

Now it is up to you all. Let's get creative shall we? I am at your mercy.

Dislikes (will do but prefer not to): toilet control, writing lines, sleeping dares, sounding.

Interested in trying: pup-play, diapers, sissification

limits (WILL NOT DO): no sharing of media without permission, public (hidden public is fine), scat, blood, watersports

Last edited by sunshine1; 05-18-2014 at 07:54 PM.
sunshine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:49 PM   #2
colinlovesdiapers

When you start, put the diaper on, then duck tape it on. You will keep this on for 12 hours. After that, you'll wear the jockstrap the rest of the day.

Diapers, pee, chastity

poo, cum, messy(slightly), anal, masturbation, minor public

visible public

permanent, family/friends, pain, injury, illegal
colinlovesdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:53 PM   #3
sunshine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinlovesdiapers View Post
When you start, put the diaper on, then duck tape it on. You will keep this on for 12 hours. After that, you'll wear the jockstrap the rest of the day.
Thank you, I will make sure to do this.

Dislikes (will do but prefer not to): toilet control, writing lines, sleeping dares, sounding.

limits (WILL NOT DO): no sharing of media without permission, public (hidden public is fine), scat, blood, watersports
Old 05-17-2014, 11:58 PM   #4
sunshine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinlovesdiapers View Post
Side questions. Do I duck tape the waist and leg holes or just waist?

And do I have to go to the bathroom in the diaper?

Questions are open to any who reply.

Old 05-18-2014, 11:45 AM   #5
sunshine1

Only one and a half days left to reply. Still looking for more to do.

Old 05-18-2014, 11:53 AM   #6
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine1 View Post
Side questions. Do I duck tape the waist and leg holes or just waist?

And do I have to go to the bathroom in the diaper?

Questions are open to any who reply.
Duct tape both and yes you need to use your diaper for anything you feel the urge for in those 12 hours.

After this, you may change. But put that diaper under your bed. Now put 2 diapers on. Slit the outside of the first diaper. You are to duct tape the outer diaper as you did with the previous dare. You are to wear these diapers at all times. Every time the diapers leak, cut slits in the outer diaper, take the duct tape off and put another one on the outside. Then duct tape this diaper. This should last for 36 hrs and by the time you finish you may only be able to crawl. Also, half of your food intake in both the days must be baby food. But you must eat this off the floor in a bowl with your hands tied behind your back. You need to get the baby food all over your face. You are not to wash your face for the whole 2 days.
Once you have done this, take the diapers off. Again, placing them under your bed. Let your room absorb the aroma. Then you may throw each one away individually. This is so your neighbours can see you take the diapers out to the front bin. For every trip you make (therefore every diaper you have used), you must go a day without masturbating. You must also use a rubber band to hit the soles of you feet 10 times the number of diapers.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97

Last edited by SlavePuppy; 05-18-2014 at 11:58 AM.
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #7
sunshine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlavePuppy View Post
Duct tape both and yes you need to use your diaper for anything you feel the urge for in those 12 hours.

After this, you may change. But put that diaper under your bed. Now put 2 diapers on. Slit the outside of the first diaper. You are to duct tape the outer diaper as you did with the previous dare. You are to wear these diapers at all times. Every time the diapers leak, cut slits in the outer diaper, take the duct tape off and put another one on the outside. Then duct tape this diaper. This should last for 36 hrs and by the time you finish you may only be able to crawl. Also, half of your food intake in both the days must be baby food. But you must eat this off the floor in a bowl with your hands tied behind your back. You need to get the baby food all over your face. You are not to wash your face for the whole 2 days.
Once you have done this, take the diapers off. Again, placing them under your bed. Let your room absorb the aroma. Then you may throw each one away individually. This is so your neighbours can see you take the diapers out to the front bin. For every trip you make (therefore every diaper you have used), you must go a day without masturbating. You must also use a rubber band to hit the soles of you feet 10 times the number of diapers.
Thank you. I will make sure to do this.

Old 05-18-2014, 10:40 PM   #8
sunshine1

Update:
  • my time alone has increased to two days.
  • 24 hours remain to add your dare.
  • my first post has been edited slightly to add some items I own.
  • I could use more tasks. Like watching tv/how? Do I get to surf the web? Play video games? Do I need to be gagged during a certain time? Tasks to do etc

Old 05-19-2014, 08:50 AM   #9
sunshine1

About 12 hours remain until I am going to start my day controlled by you all. But I only have a couple replies. C'mon people! Get your ideas in here.

Old 05-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #10
onipran
getDare Devil

insert something in anal, that you can bear easily, now give yourself a wedgie with your worn out underwear and try to tear it up by just pulling it upward.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:04 AM   #11
sunshine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
insert something in anal, that you can bear easily, now give yourself a wedgie with your worn out underwear and try to tear it up by just pulling it upward.

Thank you. I will do this.

Old 05-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #12
sunshine1

9 hours left. Is anyone else going to reply?

Old 05-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #13
very_hairy

Do you own any toys? If so, what?
very_hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:06 PM   #14
sunshine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by very_hairy View Post
Do you own any toys? If so, what?
"I do not have any toys, but do have household items on hand. Such as duck tape, baby powder etc."

Old 05-19-2014, 07:11 PM   #15
sunshine1

Under two hours left to plan my days Looks like I am going to get off easy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alone at home, control, male 20, sleep, underwear