Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2014, 04:10 PM   #1
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

Default Nipple/Tit dares

Hi all, I'm looking for dares and tasks to do that involves my breasts. Only my breasts. The only limits I have are ones posted below. I'd really like something unique and different then anything I've done before. Please don't be afraid to cause some pain, that's what I'm looking for.

If you're looking for me to tie them, please tell me with what seeing as I don't currently have rope.

Thanks a bunch, Kitty.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
maxS
Distinguished Member

You can wrap them up with tape if you dont have rope. Although shoelaces would be a less painfull alternative
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #3
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Optional as it does not deal directly with your breasts, but go drink two liters of water an hour beforehand.

Slap each breast ten times, alternating between the right and then the left, making sure to avoid your nipples.

Get a large heavy book and paddle both breast at the same time twenty times. If you do not have any book large enough for the task, use a smaller book to paddle each breast individually, but do each breast fifty times as punishment.

Take that book, open it, and put your nipples between the pages. Press the book closed and hold it tightly for five seconds. Do this five times in total. If you're using a small book, do it for ten seconds a total of ten times, each breast.

Put the book away and go get a cup of ice cubes. Take an ice cube in each hand and press it into your nipple, digging into your flesh. Hold it for thirty seconds, and then slap each nipple five times. Repeat a total of five times for each nipple. You may do your nipples together, or you may do them individually.

Take a small handful of ice (at least three cubes) and press it between your breasts. Hold it as tightly as possible until all the ice cubes have melted. If any pop out, you must wait until the rest melt and then, counting how many popped out, slap your breasts that many times multiplied by ten per breast.

Go to your bathroom and get some toothpaste and your toothbrush. Put an extra thick glob of it on each nipple, and brush each nipple for five minutes each.

Get a pair of stockings or pantyhoes, and wrap them under and around your breasts, tying them behind you as tightly as you can while still being able to breathe. Continue wearing this makeshift halter for the rest of the day. You may take it off after you wake up.

If you have done the optional task above, you may not urinate until you take off your halter in the morning.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #4
oscarocarina

Default A Literary(?) Nipple/Breast date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueashley20 View Post
Hi all, I'm looking for dares and tasks to do that involves my breasts. Only my breasts. The only limits I have are ones posted below. I'd really like something unique and different then anything I've done before. Please don't be afraid to cause some pain, that's what I'm looking for.

Thanks a bunch, Kitty.
This may not meet your need, as it involves your nipples more so than your breasts as well as clothespins (a dislike) or clamps.

Run a string (or chain or shoelace) between two clamps or clothespins. Clamp them on your nipples. Find a book (not terribly thick), open it near the mid point, and hang it over the string/shoelace/chain as if the string was marking the page.

Bend over so your body is parallel to the floor. Rock back and forth to set the book swinging.

After 10-15 swings, you may take off the clamps, rub your nipples, and report back. Write on one breast the weight of the book (or number of pages in the book, if you don't know its weight) *and* the number of times is swung past and force.

Then you may find heavier book, put the clamps back on and do it again, writing on one breast the weight (or number of pages) of this new book and reporting back.

At some point you will find a weight (or number of pages) so great either the clamps fall off or you cannot complete the 10-15 swings.

When you write on a breast the weight/number of pages for that book, circle it.

best,
Oscar
oscarocarina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boobs, breast, nipple, nipples, tits