Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #1
slavegirl14

Default Give Me Rule F/20

Give me some rules to follow that are within my limits
slavegirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
rippedrooster

You may not touch your pussy for 2 weeks. But you may beg for others to touch it.
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:32 PM   #3
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Whenever you are out of the house, you must take every chance to rub your crotch against anything that you can. The more public the location, the more important it is for you to rub your crotch against something.You are not allowed to orgasm at any point unless you have been caught rubbing yourself against something by at least three people throughout that day.

You must also insert a butt plug or dildo into your ass whenever you leave the house. If you have neither, you must insert a vegetable of your choice, but you must get it approved by myself at the end of the day. If I do not approve, you must edge yourself without touching your vagina for an hour.

You must continue this rule for at least one month, and you must use it daily. If you break the rule or fail to use it for a day, you must slap your nipples twenty times each nipple, and then for the rest of the month you must get double the amount of people to catch you.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:33 PM   #4
gnii
Distinguished Member

Default Public humiliation

Well if you want to be humiliated a bit in public, here you are:

Do this at daytime, when many people are outside. Drink a lot of water (at least one liter I'd say). If you have a big bladder, drink more, but never drink more than 1 liter per hour, it's dangerous! At least one hour must pass after you started drinking. Dress as sexy as possible and when an hour has passed, go out for a walk. Going to the mall would be perfect. You should be quite desperate to pee at that point. You have to resist at least half an hour, outside in the middle of people, without wetting. After half an hour has passed, pee yourself. Pretend it's an accident (there are good possibilities that will actually happen by accident anyways ) and get an embarrassed and sad expression. You can't go home if you don't pee yourself first.

If you fail, you can't cum for a week and you have to edge at least five times a day

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:34 AM   #5
northwes

Until next Friday keep the thong you are going to wear the next day deep inside your pussy! Every time you replace it you must edge twice with the panties your about to put in.
northwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:54 AM   #6
ballbinder

Try some body writing. Just below your waist line above your pussy write in permanent marker "cum dump" and on the underside of your wrists write " cuff here"
Keep these for a week.

Also no bras for a week

Likes: bondage, femdom, hidden public, orgasm denial, teasing,
verbal humiliation, CBT
Dislikes (punishments): anal, cross dressing.
Limits: pee, poo, family, friends, illegal, messy, cum eating, full face pics
ballbinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:47 AM   #7
manu91m

You are not allowed to wear a panty / thong under a skirt. Wear a skirt minimum 2 days in a week.
manu91m is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female slave