Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
bigoddone
Baby Member

Pill Am I weird? Similar people? Enemas/ Stimulants

So I just made an account on this website to share 'a friends' weird fetish with others who may have a similar one. I assume this post may be taken down by admins because of its sexually oriented, and possibly illegal content. SWIM enjoys taking stimulants whether they are legal or illegal when he can get a hold of them, mainly adderall and BK-MDMA. After becoming very stimulated he enjoys to sexually please himself by giving himself massive enemas of varying contents; his current favorite is an olive oil enema. He loves to see how many sharpies he can insert into his rectum at the same time to stretch it. He also enjoys putting toothpaste on his nipples, and covering himself in olive oil and trys his hardest to sweat as much as possible. So my questions are: 1) Do people consider this obsurdly weird? 2) Does anyone share a similar set of fetishes? Thanks for reading. I am also looking for other enemas that involve food or food ingredients that people have tried or have heard of. And please, no eggs. Been there, done that. Feels great.
bigoddone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk