Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #1
Jennifer

Default Let me be your Board Slut

Hi!

My name is Jennifer and I'm a 15 year old german girl. I want to be your Board Slave Slut. My wish is that everybody here can decide what I have to do. It can be sexual, painful, humiliation, whatever you want.

I only have some limits, I live with my parents an my sister, so I can't run naked through the house for hours, for example.

You can ask me anything too
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #2
fromthe1

Send a message via Yahoo to fromthe1
Default i will be master

14 m uk wht ur msn?
fromthe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
lestat221

hehe ok...um... let's see...how about an easy, non-invasive thing to start out with, slut!

I want you to look up my Icy Hot dare, and do that. The only difference is, you have to do it in a public bathroom and walk around your city/mall/whatever with it on

Have fun!
Old 04-14-2007, 05:58 AM   #4
Jennifer

Okay... I looked at you Icy Hot dare and take your instructions. I never used Icy Hot before... so I don't know whats coming up.

So I go in the city, do some shopping, then went to a public bathroom in a restaurant. I took off my top, pull my bra down and carefully do some icy hot on my left nipple. Cause I felt nothing I put some more on it, same on my right nipple. Bra back in place I pulled down my skirt an thong and put some icy hot on my clit too. After dressed up again I felt it the first time, but it was still okay. I went back to shopping, I was in a great shop, then suddenly my nipples and clit burns like hell... I wanted to scream and couldn't barely stand in this moment. Then I had the feeling that my nipples and clit is cold, very different and weird feelings. So I had a hard time for the rest of my shopping. After I got anything I want, I quickly go home and washed the icy hot from my nipples and clit.

Thanks for this dare lestat221, it was an entirely new experience for me.
Old 04-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
lestat221

Default A New Task

Hehe it seems like I'm the only one giving you any tasks:

Well, here you go:

First, you put your cellphone in a condom (or don't, I just think it's more sanitary that way) after putting it on the vibration setting (MAKING SURE THE RINGTONE IS OFF!!!). Then, you carefully slide it into your pussy (or ass, if you are a daring little slut ) Before all of this, tell your friends to call you at random times during the school day...

You can imagine what will happen then...

Let the fun begin

(some may notice this is an almost exact replica of an earlier post of mine, yes I realize I took it :P)
Old 04-15-2007, 06:22 AM   #6
Alonzo

Describe yourself!!! (height, weight, hair color, breasts)
Is your pussy shaved?
When did you have sex for the first time?
If you masturbate, how often?
What are your limits?

Last edited by Alonzo; 04-15-2007 at 06:27 AM.
Alonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:29 AM   #7
daregirl09

Wear no panties and a skirt to school, make sure at least 5 people see up your skirt for a short period of time.
daregirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:02 AM   #8
Jennifer

@ Alonzo: I'm a small, thin, long haired blonde. My measurements: 1,63 m / 50 kg (sorry for the german standart, don't know in US) My Breasts is 75 (think it's 34A in US)
Yes, I'm completely shaved.
First time sex I had with 13.
Sometimes I masturbate once a day, sometimes one in five days.
The Limits I wrote above, I live with my parents and sister, so not anything is possible at home, respectively not all time. And strange public is a Limit.
Things I've never done I will test first one time, like the Icy Hot dare, I will never say directly no.

@lestat221: tomorrow I will do you dare and go with my handy in my pussy to school and let my friends call me.

@daregirl: Thanks. I will do it on tuesday, since I must do a dare in school tomorrow too.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #9
02youeng

Spend all day with your bra and panties filled with whipped cream?
Old 04-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #10
Falcon

Masturbate with 2 bananas for 10 minutes, 1 in your pussy and 1 in your ass.. When u have finished eat the bananas..
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #11
lestat221

I think that's 5 feet 3 inches and about 110 pounds... just a conversion
Old 04-16-2007, 12:31 PM   #12
Jennifer

LESTAT's DARE:

After I get up today morning I go to the bathroom to made me ready. After that I took my handy an a concom, got the handy into it and then pushed it up in my pussy. It was a curious feeling, I pushed it deep down my pussy so that it can’t slide out. I went to school and in the first two hours nobody call me. Yesterday I told some friends that they should call me today In the morning. In the third hour suddenly my handy vibrated, I scream cause surprising. Everybody looked at me, I think I got a hot red face I declared that I’m fine, man, that was embarrassing. After that my handy vibrated time and time again, I get really crazy this time. In the break I went to the toilet, my pussy was very wet. Back in class I think every 5 minutes I got a call, I thought I can’t suffer it anymore, I was sliding over my chair, I sweating a little bit, one time I felt an orgasmus was building up, fortunately the vibration stopped at that point. Of course I was really unconcentrated the whole time. I was happy as school was over, so I went home quickly. I took the handy out of my wet pussy, I got 32 calls this morning
Old 04-16-2007, 12:38 PM   #13
lestat221

Haha I would've liked to see your face/reaction when that first call came hehe mwahaha you're really good at this "board slut" thing, aren't ya??
Old 04-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #14
Jennifer

FALCON’s dare

Since I was really horny and wet after leaving school and doing the dare of Lestat, I finished this dare today, too. Because I was alone at home, I didn’t pay attention to anyone. So I took two bananas from kitchen and went to my room. I strip naked and got on my knees in my bed. I spewed on the two bananas and slowly pushed the first on up my pussy. It was easy, it skipped in automatically, since I was so wet. Great feeling, and I needed it so much. After that I try to push the other banana up my ass, but it was kind of difficult. I’m not long into anal, so it hurts much as my asshole slowly got stretched. I pushed harder and got it completely in. Then I masturbated with it, slowly get them in and out my holes. After a few minutes I only fucked me with the banana in my pussy, the other was deep down my ass. I wanted and needed an orgasmus so much, so I moved the banana faster and harder in my wet whole, till I come. Wow, that was great. After some minutes of recovering, I pulled out the bananas and eat them.

Tomorrow I will do Daregirl’s Dare at school, afterwards at home I do 02youeng’s dare with the whipped cream.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:45 PM   #15
marth

Hey I pmed these to you. i'll post them so everyone can see:

start by masturbating your favorite way for a full 5 minutes and
NO CUMMING, before doing dares. you cannot cum till you complete all of these, and e-mail the pictures...

1) Get 3 glasses, go to the nearest hose, and turn it on to a trickle... then insert it, and DO NOT let it come out. let the water trikle into the 3 glasses till they are all filled before going back in. take a pic of yourself filling the glasses, and one flashing the camera ouside. If the hose comes out of you at any time, you have to empty the glasses and start over.

2) Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items, carry them with you, and have a different one in you every hour. take a picture of yourself changing them each time you do. You have to change the items in a public place, a different location each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time.
choose from:
a condom filled with water, then frozen to ice
2 golf balls, or ping pong balls
vibrator,
ring of keys
cellphone
a hand excerciser (the kind you squeeze)
any thing large from the fridge (10 grapes, a banana), you have to eat it when you take it out,
hot sauce covered hot sauce bottle,
toothpaste covered bottle of anything

proof can be sent to [email protected]
let me know if you want me to share it with your other masters on this post or not.
marth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk