Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-31-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
NikkiX

Heart Why let toilets have all the fun?

Hey guys! Ever since I licked my first bit of poo, I've been so switched on that just the thought of eating more poo drives me over the edge. Are there any creative scat dares I can do for you? I'd love to make it fun for everyone! My goal is to be a human toilet, so if it's good enough for a toilet, it's good enough to go into my belly! Please help me fill up my belly! Thank you! <3

****EDIT: I can perform dares at home or in a public restroom no problem. I also have anal beads, butt plug, and a dildo I can use. I am more than willing to buy whatever else you think I need to eat to be a good toilet(toilet paper and things like that are also fair game!). Just let me know! Thanks!

##### Must do ANY toilet or animal dare PMed to me#####

loves: eating poop, drinking pee, eating toilet products, anal, crossdressing, diapers, playing with animals, urethra insertion

Kik: nikkixmarksthespot

My toys

Last edited by NikkiX; 04-01-2014 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Adding more detail.
NikkiX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NikkiX for this post:
Old 04-01-2014, 02:11 AM   #2
pandora_tgirl

Crossdress with your most slutty outfit then go to public restrooms and sit into an urinal. Open your mouth and stay like that for, let's say, 30 minutes. If someone's asking you what are you doing there, answer there was a lost bet and you're now an urinal so he can use you without problem. He can pee, cum, spit etc on you, in your mouth (and you'll swallow). Enjoy!!
Likes: humiliations, semi/public actions, filth play, garbage, trash, toilet, food play, dirt, licking, orally service, (used) condoms, sluts, swallowing, teasing, photography, glory holes, occasional prostitution

Dislikes: blood, illegal, (lot of) pain, permanent marks, dangerous situations, (too big) insertions, implying family or friends
pandora_tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:26 AM   #3
NikkiX

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora_tgirl View Post
Crossdress with your most slutty outfit then go to public restrooms and sit into an urinal. Open your mouth and stay like that for, let's say, 30 minutes. If someone's asking you what are you doing there, answer there was a lost bet and you're now an urinal so he can use you without problem. He can pee, cum, spit etc on you, in your mouth (and you'll swallow). Enjoy!!
Thank you for this dare! It sounds really sexy!!!

loves: eating poop, drinking pee, eating toilet products, anal, crossdressing, diapers, playing with animals, urethra insertion

My toys
Old 04-02-2014, 01:34 PM   #4
YourSlave5

Go in to a lady's toilet which is used for baby's as well. Look in the bin to see if there's any messy baby's diapers. If there is put the diaper on, or remove the poop and put it in your own diaper.

Pm me how it goes. Also pm me how the dare above me goes as I'm interested on seeing how that turns out.
Wont do: Public, blood, family, animals, friends. Scat eating(Playing with scat is ok)
YourSlave5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #5
NikkiX

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSlave5 View Post
Go in to a lady's toilet which is used for baby's as well. Look in the bin to see if there's any messy baby's diapers. If there is put the diaper on, or remove the poop and put it in your own diaper.

Pm me how it goes. Also pm me how the dare above me goes as I'm interested on seeing how that turns out.
Sounds fun! I just have to wear the baby poop in my diaper?

My toys
Old 04-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #6
NikkiX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiX View Post
Sounds fun! I just have to wear the baby poop in my diaper?
Also, for how long?

My toys
Old 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM   #7
YourSlave5

You can put the baby's poo in your diaper. Or if you can put the baby's diaper on yourself. Depends on if it can fit you.

You have to wear it for an hour before taking it off.
Wont do: Public, blood, family, animals, friends. Scat eating(Playing with scat is ok)
YourSlave5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:12 PM   #8
NikkiX

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSlave5 View Post
You can put the baby's poo in your diaper. Or if you can put the baby's diaper on yourself. Depends on if it can fit you.

You have to wear it for an hour before taking it off.
I think I'll just have to scoop the baby poo into my own diaper. I am too big to fit it on, or I can just put the whole diaper messy side up in my own diaper and wear that if you prefer?

Thanks again for the GREAT dare!!

My toys
Old 05-06-2014, 12:23 PM   #9
John Wayne

Done ?

How did it went ? Can you give us a report?

Currently exploring my submissive side more than my dominant one. Kind of getting into diaper play currently and seeing where it leads to.

Loves: Anal, Complex well thought Dares, Orgasms
Likes: Toys, Diaper, Nipple Torture, Light Pain, Light Piss, Enema
Hates: Chasity, Edging, Pain, Heavy Piss, Light Scat
Limits: Family, Photos, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Public, Heavy Scat
, CBT, Orgasm control
John Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 03:31 PM   #10
NikkiX

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
Done ?

How did it went ? Can you give us a report?
Yep!

So I altered the first dare a bit. I made a craigslist post and aranged "dates" in public toilets to be used.I've had 5 dates so far, all in public toilets. 2 were strictly urinal work. I had to show up, remove the urinal mat from a urinal, lock it clean, put it in my mouth like it sits in the urinal and the men peed on it. The others were full service. I'd wear a toilet seat protector around my neck and they would squat over my mouth and fill it with their shit. One guy used his hard cock to stuff the shit in my mouth, and the he ficked my ass as I chewed and swallowed my meal. Usually, they would let me wash it down with their piss, but one guy loved watching me eat it so much, he used his cock to make be throw it back up and eat it again. I couldn't get past a half mouthful though. I'm not up to vomit.... Yet.

As for the second, I found three diapers in the woman's toilet. I went into a stall, combined all of the sloppy poo into the messiest one, put it in my diaper and left it for an hour. It was really mushy and the pee was freezing my balls! After the hour, I threw out the baby diaper and went home to get cleaned up. VERY fun dare!!!

Hope to get more!!

My toys
Old 05-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #11
BobSteveFrank

Well before those nice guys' shit gets out of your system, you need to make sure you can catch you next pisses and shits. You will use these to make a meal for yourself, so you may enjoy their shit going through you again.
BobSteveFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:16 PM   #12
NikkiX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSteveFrank View Post
Well before those nice guys' shit gets out of your system, you need to make sure you can catch you next pisses and shits. You will use these to make a meal for yourself, so you may enjoy their shit going through you again.
That's a GREAT idea!! Thank you!! <3

My toys
Old 05-07-2014, 03:35 AM   #13
like to be cruel

enjoy eating some tasty dogpoo!
make sure its fresh!!!
like to be cruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:30 AM   #14
NikkiX

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by like to be cruel View Post
enjoy eating some tasty dogpoo!
make sure its fresh!!!
Wow!! I've never thought to try animal scat before!! I don't have a dog, just a cat, but I'll go to a dog park or something thanks so much!!! Sounds super hot!!! <3

My toys
Old 05-08-2014, 07:23 PM   #15
BobSteveFrank

How's your tasks going?
BobSteveFrank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
eating scat, poop