Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Male 29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Intro
Hello sorry in advance this will be a long post, not because I like to talk but because I know what I am looking for. This is my first advertisement, I read them all the time searching for the right girl but haven't been lucky enough to find her yet. If you are still interested when you get to the bottom of this please send me a pm id love to hear from you but don't make it a few lines I will disregard it.

About me
My name is Daniel, I am 29 living in the United States. My hair is a reddish blonde color, my eyes are green, and I am really tall and skinny! I am one of those people that can out eat you and not gain a pound from it. I am going to college for computer science. Changed my major from accounting when I was a junior it was just so boring!

Experience
Over the past few years I have had a few different subs, some fun some disappointing. Early on I fell into the newbie trap of taking anyone I could get my hands on to play with and those ended up being the disappointing ones usually. Lately I have taken to playing with girls I find fun and intriguing sending dares via pm usually. Sometimes I will post on threads giving them dares but its rare. If you happen to search my posts and see some of the dares don't be scared off, I tailor dares to the girls likes, dislikes, limits. Not everyone has the same experience and I wouldn't throw you out to the wolves because another girl could do a dare like it was nothing.

My Dom Style
I tend to lean more towards the kind and caring side when it comes to girls. I like to have fun and tease lots, I am never intentionally cruel or mean. I like to find new things for girls to experience, that gives them a little bit of a thrill and makes their heart beat faster while thinking about it or doing it. I am understanding and flexible when it comes to real life. I don't mind tailoring a dare 2-3 times just so its perfect for you to attempt so never be afraid to speak up if something isn't possible to do.

Things in tasks I like
Edging, Teasing, Forced orgasms, Denial, Hidden public, Insertions, Ice, Wax, Bondage

Things I will never ask in tasks
Pee drinking, scat, blood, diapers, illegal, probably many more but these are the main ones

**Please note I don't expect our likes/dislikes/limits to match up perfectly, those are just things that I enjoy I am perfectly capable of creating tasks with things I didn't mention.**

What I am looking for
**Again I don't need you to fit all of these**
  • English is a must, I don't mind if it is not your first language and you don't speak it perfectly as long as I don't have a hard time understanding you.
  • Write good reports - must fit this one its a deal breaker
  • Long term, not interested in a few play sessions
  • Communicate frequently, doesn't need to be daily but not hearing from you for days or weeks at a time is frustrating and will probably lead to the reopening of this ad
  • Have something to say outside of kink
  • An intelligent girl, please never play dumb for a guys attention.
  • Feisty, its no fun if you are already broken I love a challenge!
  • A tease
  • Confident
  • Honesty, if something is wrong please say something don't keep it bottled up.

Technology
I would like you to have at the very least means of real time communication such as yahoo messenger or kik. Webcam and camera are nice but not necessary. I wont ever ask you to use either of those unless you suggest you would like pushed in that direction. If we do go in that direction all media seen or sent to the other should remain private unless stated otherwise.

Still Interested??
Please send me a pm and include lots of detail its always a plus in my books, convince me to pick you. I will do my best to reply to anyone who took the time to write out good responses, and let you know if I am interested or not. Please keep in mind anyone chosen will be a small trial period before I close the ad to make sure we are compatible. I am only interested in 1 girl so I want to make sure I find the right one. Some type of proof will be required proving you are a girl during this trial period. This could be something like a picture with you and your user name on paper, quick webcam session, a voice recording saying something like hello Shadowice this is username. Also if you made it this far please label your pm username application it shows me that you read the whole thing and didn't skim. Lots of heys, and hi's will get confusing. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you

Last edited by Shadowice; 03-29-2014 at 07:40 AM.
The following 11 users say Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 03-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #2
Kitten
The One & Only

Very nice ad, I wish you the best of luck!
5 stars for you.
✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Old 03-28-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

Very nice ad! You are one of the nicest guys on here; I hope you find an amazing sub!
Old 03-28-2014, 03:03 PM   #4
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I've always seen you around, but lately I've been noticing your posts a lot more. And I really respect your style. Your ad is very good! I hope you find that one dedicated girl. It seems like you deserve that. Whoever gets you as her master will be very lucky!

PM dares
Old 03-29-2014, 05:04 AM   #5
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Thank you everyone for the kind words I appreciate them!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 03-30-2014, 09:26 AM   #6
Happy Me

Thumbs up Shadowice is wonderful!

Shadowice, this ad is great! Not that I would expect anything less from you.

I just would like to put the word out that Shadowice is an amazing guy, and I am sure if you choose to reply, and he chooses you, it will be an amazing, fun, adventure for the both of you. I can vouch for the fact that he is able to tailor tasks to your individual circumstances, and that he will keep them challenging and fun!

Shadowice has 2 thumbs up from me!
Old 03-31-2014, 03:28 PM   #7
wetgirlforyou

Send a message via Yahoo to wetgirlforyou

I bet Your future sub will be very happy! Good luck!

PM me "Squat" and I'll do 30 squats
PM me "Sumo Squat" and I'll do 30 sumo squats
PM me "Lunges" and I'll do 20 lunges for each leg

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

My Blog. Each comment means a task for me.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:49 AM   #8
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Good luck, you are one of the best dominants, I hope you find the perfect match
Old 04-02-2014, 12:24 PM   #9
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Thanks happy, wetgirl, and pupil for the endorsements! I am still haven't asked anyone to be my slave so plenty of time for you to contact me.

I love detailed reports
Old 04-02-2014, 06:30 PM   #10
BrianJ
Account Banned

Hang in there shadow. I've had a year or two go by between quality subs. The wait is definitely worth it when you find a good sub.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:18 PM   #11
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Would hate to have to wait a year or 2 that would be torture! I did have a perfect super amazing slave when I first joined. Was everything I was looking for and more but she got busy with with life and we parted ways She hasn't even logged in the site in about 5-6 months now

I love detailed reports
Old 04-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #12
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Wait, you haven't found the sub for you yet?

Girls, if you have read his ad and aren't sure whether to apply, give it a try. Shadow is amazing and will adapt to your needs as long as you are willing to commit.

Now, what are you waiting for? Just send him a nice PM, and enjoy your journey with him
Old 04-04-2014, 01:31 PM   #13
Aron

I'd have to agree, from what I know about shadow you can't really get a more well know guy on get dare. He's like the yoda to getdare good luck brah
Old 04-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #14
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

How can you not have found your sub yet?!

Shadow has another two thumbs up from me.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 04-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #15
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I would like to thank all my friends who posted on my thread with kind words, and all the applicants I had. I have found the sub I was looking for!! I am no longer looking for any other subs I only want 1

I love detailed reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk