Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #1
ICEMASTER

Default my stories with.... #1

hello all
i'm new here . i'm trying to meet some girls right here
now let' tell the storie :
she wasn't like them . it was special girl from all the others , maybe she was a red flower or not i dont know .
when i see here i didn't believed my eyes , i can't believed beauty like this can create we dont see that in our life everyday, all what we want in girls founding him in one "woman" ,no we dont have thats chance
she was blonde with green eyes dressing like princess in blue tshirt and jeans , she was with two others girls i didn't see them better maybe because i didn't care about them .
well she's not mine that what i think right then , she's not my type ; why i should care about a beautiful girl if she's not my type, or she cant do what i ask or want !!
i start smoking my cigarette remembering my fields stories , and it flash in my memory my last black girlfriend , YEAH Vanissa , with those small tits and a big big ass , i remember when i take here home , she was happy having lied , that what i think also , we drinking a coffee in my kitchen , i like drinking coffee with my Marlboro cigarette ,we talk a lil and a stared touching her hair and her face when i talk to her , she was shy but she like it , before i finch my coffee she ask me to get a quickly shower , should i say no , of course not ,i show her where the shower is without moving from my place , you know why ! i like to see her from the back moving that big ass , well she kiss me then she go .
when i was thing about vanissa i heart one girl insulted the beautiful girl i dont know why . I was not paying attention , WOW then she smack her in the head

i dont know if you like the storie , if you do send me a request

Last edited by ICEMASTER; 03-10-2014 at 06:39 PM.
ICEMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass anal fuck torture, big dick, bitchslap fool!, sisyslave, slave and master