Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2014, 04:49 AM   #1
RoxanneTV

Default Cross-dressing/Anal/Forced Cum dares for Hotel Stay

Hi all

I am going to be staying at hotel for one night (27th Feb) and so i am looking for some naughty semi-public, cross dressing, anal dares and forced cum dares i can do whilst there.

I will consider all dares left and do as many as i can and then report back here once i return home from the hotel.

Look forward to your dares (likes etc are in my sig)

Roxy x x

P.S. I will likely have with me a selection of lingerie and clothes, toys, my fleshlight, my TENS machine with cock straps and a semi-transparent hood with open mouth hole only.

Likes: Sounding, EStim/Electro, Chastity, Anal, Cum play, toys, humiliation, semi-public, outdoors, forced orgasm, Pregnancy Dressing (i.e. dressing like im pregnant)

Dislikes: Pee, Pain

No-No's: Poo, Blood, Heavy public areas, Family, Friends, Neighbours or Work based
RoxanneTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:09 AM   #2
RoxanneTV

Still looking for naughty dares for me to on my night in hotel on 27th Feb

Roxy x

Likes: Sounding, EStim/Electro, Chastity, Anal, Cum play, toys, humiliation, semi-public, outdoors, forced orgasm, Pregnancy Dressing (i.e. dressing like im pregnant)

No-No's: Poo, Blood, Heavy public areas, Family, Friends, Neighbours or Work based
Old 02-22-2014, 08:43 AM   #3
dzbll
getDare Devil

while dressed in lingerie you will be fucking your ass with a large toy, while you jerk off with the fleshlight, you cannot stop till you cum 5 times. also have the hotel door propped open
Old 02-22-2014, 08:55 AM   #4
bastardbob
Account Banned

Dress as slutty as you can.

Call room service order something random.

Now ride the biggest dildo you have right in front of the door. You cannot touch your cock, if you cum before room service does, you only have to answer the door.

If you haven't you have to tell them the door is open and they walk in and see you being a desperate anal loving slut with a big dildo in your ass.

I want photo/email proof.

[email protected]

SnapChat - Bobbastardbob

Skype - Bastard.Bob
bastardbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:41 AM   #5
RoxanneTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
while dressed in lingerie you will be fucking your ass with a large toy, while you jerk off with the fleshlight, you cannot stop till you cum 5 times. also have the hotel door propped open
Thanks for the dare, not sure i will be able to cum 5 times but will certainly try my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardbob View Post
Dress as slutty as you can.

Call room service order something random.

Now ride the biggest dildo you have right in front of the door. You cannot touch your cock, if you cum before room service does, you only have to answer the door.

If you haven't you have to tell them the door is open and they walk in and see you being a desperate anal loving slut with a big dildo in your ass.

I want photo/email proof.

[email protected]
Unforunately not the sort of hotel that has room service since it is just a cheap travel lodge / premier inn type place. Would love to give your dare a go if we could modify it somehow? Also i don't cum from just anal alone so that would mean i would be caught being a desperate anal loving slut (which i am lol)

Great dares so far but still looking more ready for 27th Feb

Roxy x x

Old 02-26-2014, 04:47 AM   #6
RoxanneTV

Last chance to leave me dares within the next 24 hours so that i have these for at the hotel.

Something to do during the night would be perfect...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cross-dress, crossdeessing, cum, xdress