Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
ThisKinkySlut

Default Looking for any dare 20/f

Hi, I've been looking this site for a while and decided to make an account.
I'm looking for dares, almost any dare actually. I may add or remove limits and likes as I am doing dares. If I do a dare involving something that I end up not liking I will add it to my limits and viceversa. I'm hoping to get some good dares.
Thanks
Toys: Vibrator, anal plug, dildo, any household stuff.

I am currently living with a friend and by the moment I don't know if she is into this things, but I'll ask her sometime. I am also studying, so you can give me dares for college if you want, but must be discrete.
ThisKinkySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Hey do you have rope, hot sauce, ice cubes, clothes pins?
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
ThisKinkySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Hey do you have rope, hot sauce, ice cubes, clothes pins?
I don't have the rope, but I do have the rest.

I am currently living with a friend and by the moment I don't know if she is into this things, but I'll ask her sometime. I am also studying, so you can give me dares for college if you want, but must be discrete.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:47 PM   #4
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisKinkySlut View Post
I don't have the rope, but I do have the rest.
Do you have anything to tie with?

Take enough ice to fill both of your holes. Coat them with hot sauce. Put them in. Put your butt plug in. Get dressed. Smack your breasts with a ruler or woode spoon until the ice melts. Have clothes pins on your nipples during this. When it has melted you may release it.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:53 PM   #5
ThisKinkySlut

Quote:
Do you have anything to tie with?

Take enough ice to fill both of your holes. Coat them with hot sauce. Put them in. Put your butt plug in. Get dressed. Smack your breasts with a ruler or woode spoon until the ice melts. Have clothes pins on your nipples during this. When it has melted you may release it.
I don't have anything to tie with, but I can buy a rope tomorrow. I will start your dare tonight or tomorrow, depending on how many dares I get in the next hours.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
lazaros

get naked. drink 2 ltr of water then fuck ur self to orgzm with ur dildo in pussy.then drink another 2 ltr and fuck ur ass with dildo or plug to orgazm. drink last 2 ltr and use ur vib on clit to edge 3 times befor u orgazm. only then u aloowd to pee while u pinch and twist ur nipples as hard as u can. the all masturbation and drinking must take place naked and in the middle of ur room floor.
lazaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #7
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don't have anything to tie with, but I can buy a rope tomorrow. I will start your dare tonight or tomorrow, depending on how many dares I get in the next hours.
Awesome. Then I will give you those two dares. And what is your cup size?
Old 02-19-2014, 04:06 PM   #8
ThisKinkySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaros View Post
get naked. drink 2 ltr of water then fuck ur self to orgzm with ur dildo in pussy.then drink another 2 ltr and fuck ur ass with dildo or plug to orgazm. drink last 2 ltr and use ur vib on clit to edge 3 times befor u orgazm. only then u aloowd to pee while u pinch and twist ur nipples as hard as u can. the all masturbation and drinking must take place naked and in the middle of ur room floor.
I will try to do this another day when my rommate is away (she is away now, but I don't know when she is coming back and I don't want to show up masturbating naked when she arrives.) But any other day that she is away I'm surely going to do it.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:07 PM   #9
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Well if you get some here is one.Attach a rope to 2 different points across the room. It should be a little higher than pussy height. Put a few knots in the rope and coated them with toothpaste. Then between the knots place sand paper. You will walk down and back on the rope for 2 hours with your pussy lips on either side of the rope. Your nipples should have pins on them. Tie the pins together but go under the rope. Make it so you can't stand straight up.you must also edge at each knot. You should have to walk on your tippy toes and that should still hurt your pussy.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #10
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Bind your breasts. Gag yourself with dirty wet panties. Place your tits on the edge of your toilet bowl. Slam the seat down 100 times. Also have both holes filled with largest objects that fit lubed with toothpaste.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #11
ThisKinkySlut

Quote:
Awesome. Then I will give you those two dares. And what is your cup size?
My cup size is 34C

Old 02-19-2014, 04:17 PM   #12
ThisKinkySlut

Quote:
Bind your breasts. Gag yourself with dirty wet panties. Place your tits on the edge of your toilet bowl. Slam the seat down 100 times. Also have both holes filled with largest objects that fit lubed with toothpaste.
I will do this tonight or tomorrow as the other one. Thanks for the dare.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:19 PM   #13
ThisKinkySlut

Quote:
Well if you get some here is one.Attach a rope to 2 different points across the room. It should be a little higher than pussy height. Put a few knots in the rope and coated them with toothpaste. Then between the knots place sand paper. You will walk down and back on the rope for 2 hours with your pussy lips on either side of the rope. Your nipples should have pins on them. Tie the pins together but go under the rope. Make it so you can't stand straight up.you must also edge at each knot. You should have to walk on your tippy toes and that should still hurt your pussy.
This might be more difficult because my rommate has to be away for 2 hours, but I will definetly try it, it sound fun, thank you for the dare.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #14
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This might be more difficult because my rommate has to be away for 2 hours, but I will definetly try it, it sound fun, thank you for the dare.
If need be break it up for two hours or buy them a movie ticket to a movie they want to see.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:24 PM   #15
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Probe to see if she is into this kind of stuff. If she is get caught doing something by her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, boobs, public, pussy, spanks