Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
ChloeTheFemboy
Account Banned

Heart 18/Femboy/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

18/Femboy/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

About me

Hi! My name's Chloe(My fem name) I'm currently a senior in high school and to get this out of the way, I'm going to go ahead and tell you I'm a Femboy. Never would have guessed it from my username right? I'm attracted to both men and women; and I joined this site in hopes of findings a mistress or master for a long term ONLINE relationship.

If you meet the following below and talk and you fit what I'm looking for, my pink clitty and pussy will be yours! Hope that didn't bother you too much, happy reading!

PLEASE NOTE: Even if you are older than the age range, I will make some exceptions if you intrigue me.

Means of Communication?

Skype is my main means of online communication.

Do I Have A Webcam?

Yes I Have a webcam. When I feel I am comfortable with you, is when I will start using my cam.

More Importantly do YOU have a webcam?

I would Prefer you have a webcam consider I will be showing my face, it shouldn't be to much to ask the same of you. Some exceptions will be made, but go ahead and assume you will need to have a webcam (Skype on iPods or phones with front cameras works great also!) At the very least I would like to see a few pictures of you.

What Do I Look Like?

That's me in my profile picture. EDIT: I uploaded a picture of myself to this post as an attachment. Profile picture isn't displaying for some reason(FIXED IT! 3rd Edit haha)

What Do YOU look like?

That's not incredibly important. You don't have to be super muscular man, in fact, I really DO NOT want you to have muscles that are to the extreme; like some of the body builders out there, haha. I would PREFER someone who is in good shape, being a bit on the skinnier/slimmer side is fine, but it's not the other way around; Sorry no chubs (Please don't take it as an insult, I'm really not trying to sound rude or hurtful).

What I'm Looking for in a Master/Mistress/Dom

I'm looking for someone who is at least somewhat experienced with femboys and sissies. I want someone who will challenge me (Creativity is a bonus). I want someone who might not always do exactly what I want, but what's best for me, to help me improve myself as a sub. I need someone who respects me and listens to my input on things concerning the relationship. Communication is so extremely important between a Dom and their Sub. I would like someone who will not only be my Dom, but someone who can also be my best friend.

What I'm NOT Looking For

I'm not looking for some jerk off that's horny and then gets off and leaves. I'm not looking for a REAL LIFE relationship; I'm exclusively looking for an ONLINE relationship.

Schedule/Time

I can be fairly flexible when it comes down to setting a time for sessions. Please know that I do have school and my education is very important to me. But also know that if and when I start having a relationship with you or whoever it may be, I WILL make time to equally, if not exceed a fair contribution to our relationship.

My Likes

Sissification | Orgasm denial | Name Calling/Degradation | Anal (clean) | Mild Chasity (I have a chasity cage) | Humiliation | Soft-Medium pain | Light CBT | Cum eating | Self-Bondage

My Dislikes

This one is a bit hard for me, because I'm almost always willing to try anything once unless it is listed in my limits. The only thing I can absolutely say I dislike is extreme pain.

My Limits

Public/Semi Public (Must be kept between my owner and myself) | Blood | Permanent/Scars | Pee or Poo | No animals | Life-threatening | Illegal/Drugs | Idiotic Ideas (Example: Telling me to put my hand into searing hot coffee. LOL)

For those of you who have taken the time to read all of my application, I'm very appreciative!

If you are interested and have read all of the following text above, please respond below with some thought put into it and not some half-assed answer OR send me a private message with any questions or concerns you may have!

Thank you!

Last edited by J.M.N; 02-21-2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:30 AM   #2
fleurisseur
Baby Member

Default be welcome

I am searching my "permanent slave for ever"
He will follow me , in several countries, and work in several (very professional) projects.
I desire INTENSE LOVE + SEX + JOB

I am a MALE ALPHA

[email protected]
Old 02-02-2015, 04:07 AM   #3
SecretTrainer

Why is an ad from a banned account featured in top advertisements?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk