Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-04-2014, 01:01 AM   #1
Emden

Lightbulb a bondage punishment i used on my fiance

small story behind this punishment you can copy if you like.

if you like skip the first few small paragraphs if you wish i will mark the punishment area

so i built this little table thing that's built for tieing her up to and fucking my fiance on, she has to wear her pvc platform thigh boots on this contraption so she fits the stirrups.

one day she got mouthy with me and needed some small punishment, so i put her over my knee and slaped her ass a few times. then she fucking spit on me and called me a pussy. this is when it all escalated.

in a whirlwind or my rage i pulled off her clothes and forced her into her armbinder and boots. now that she was basicly disarmed she continued to taunt and spit at me.

so i grabbed the bitch by her hair and basicly dragged her to the basement. by now i have had enough of her talking shit so i did what anyone else would do.

>>>>>>>>> skip to here if you wish

i put her tube gag in her mouth so she would shut up. then i bent her over the table putting her whore boots in the stirrups and tied her knees to the legs of the table. with her arms still in the armbinders i pulled a rope through the D ring by the hands and threaded the rope through the overhead beam.

now with her arms up and completely immobilized i proceeded to grab the brand her brand new nose hook stuffed the hooks in their place and tied it to her arm binder forcing her to try to lift her arms. but i wasnt done yet i grabbed her ass hook lubed the end with toothpaste and stuffed it in her ass and secured it to the armbinder aswell.

this is where it got interesting because she instantly started moaning from her new found predicament struggeling which way to move her arms. but she still needed more so i coated her pussy with the remaining toothpaste and grabed her hitachi wand and secured it right against her burning cunt. now she really began to struggle as i stood back to observe what i have done.

now she was completely helpless crying struggeling drooling moaning cant move an inch. i thought why waste a perfectly good mouth i throat fucked her and came all over her face.

i took a picture so i could black mail her to make the whole thing worse for her. i let her have one orgasm before i untied her. she appollogied and asked for my forgivness. but she loved this punishment and thought it was really fun.

im so glad im married a slut that i can blackmail.

what do you think? anything you would add or remove

Last edited by Emden; 02-05-2014 at 12:21 AM.
Emden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Emden for this post:
Old 02-06-2014, 07:54 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Make her have multiple orgasms until she begs you to stop.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, deepthroat, predicament bondage, toothpaste