Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
Lara121

Lightbulb 1 hour punishment

I've been a bad little slut but I don't have a master to punish me.

I am home alone for 1 hour each evening and I plan to use this time to punish myself. I need to learn self control, obedience and that I can't always have what I want exactly when I want it.

I need suggestions for creative ways to punish myself during the hour.

The only things I have to use are nipple clamps, buttplug, thin scarves for bondage, carrot/cucumber, fingers, diapers, tight uncomfortable jeans, ice and homemade gags. I'm open to suggestions using any regular household items.

I will try to do all punishments suggested (if I fail, I'll request further punishment) and report back, but I won't send pics or go on webcam so don't ask.

Dislikes: Lines, bodywriting, self-spanking.

Limits: Pee, poo, messy, friends/family, public, body modification.
Lara121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:54 PM   #2
orlando007007
getDare Devil

get some rice and frozen pees on the floor, kneel on them for 10 min, then put nipple clams on for 10 min, have a 15 min brake to do any other punishments the do both clamps and kneeling also clamps on all lips on your body (face and lowdown)

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:38 AM   #3
Lara121

Thanks Orlando, I'll try this one tonight.

Old 01-26-2014, 03:49 AM   #4
dzbll
getDare Devil

100 hits to each tit and clit with wooden spoon each day
Old 01-26-2014, 04:29 AM   #5
privvy
Distinguished Member

You are to put a layer of uncooked rice in your shoes and wear them without any socks. You must remain on your feet for the whole 60 minutes

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:45 AM   #6
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

You will do 1 hour of corner time with your ass plugged, pussy full of ice, nipple clamps, gagged, blindfolded, and wearing your tight jeans. You will kneel in a corner with your knees spread and your hands behind your head and arms out to your sides. Coat the plug in something unpleasant like toothpaste or hot sauce. If you have a ring gag or ball gag use that so you'll be drooling all over yourself. Every 15 minutes take the nipple clamps off and turn them 90 degrees.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872

Last edited by SirD; 01-26-2014 at 07:49 AM.
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:13 AM   #7
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Every day do 200 hits to each breast and your pussy. Use a belt or wooden spoon.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:23 AM   #8
jwolf06

you must wear your nipples clamps for the entire hour, you must insert as many ice cubes in your ass as possible, then you must get on your knees and make yourself edge 20 times... NO CUMMING. No orgasm without my permission.

Likes - guided orgasm, orgasm control, submission, position play, cock rings, breath play, role play, age play, small pain.

Dislikes - illegal, scat play, pee, poop, ass play, public, humiliation, messy, blood, pain, dress play, diapers, pix/vids.
jwolf06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:28 AM   #9
Lara121

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
You will do 1 hour of corner time with your ass plugged, pussy full of ice, nipple clamps, gagged, blindfolded, and wearing your tight jeans. You will kneel in a corner with your knees spread and your hands behind your head and arms out to your sides. Coat the plug in something unpleasant like toothpaste or hot sauce. If you have a ring gag or ball gag use that so you'll be drooling all over yourself. Every 15 minutes take the nipple clamps off and turn them 90 degrees.
I will definitely be doing this one tomorrow night - quick question, though, should I wear panties under the jeans?

Old 01-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #10
Lara121

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf06 View Post
you must wear your nipples clamps for the entire hour, you must insert as many ice cubes in your ass as possible, then you must get on your knees and make yourself edge 20 times... NO CUMMING. No orgasm without my permission.
This will be hard. I'm not very good at edging - I orgasm very easily. I'll definitely try it though and report back.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:31 AM   #11
Lara121

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Every day do 200 hits to each breast and your pussy. Use a belt or wooden spoon.
I will do this even though it's in my dislikes, because I deserve the punishment.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #12
Lara121

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
You are to put a layer of uncooked rice in your shoes and wear them without any socks. You must remain on your feet for the whole 60 minutes
Am I allowed to move about during the 60 minutes or just standing still?

Old 01-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #13
privvy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara121 View Post
Am I allowed to move about during the 60 minutes or just standing still?
You are allowed to move around, you can therefore continue with your normal routine while carrying out this punishment as long as you remain on your feet

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:44 AM   #14
Lara121

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
You are allowed to move around, you can therefore continue with your normal routine while carrying out this punishment as long as you remain on your feet
Ok privvy, thank you :-)

Old 01-26-2014, 05:44 PM   #15
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Get some small spring loaded hair clips, the kind with the interlocking plastic fingers, and put one on each nipple, 2 or 3 on each pussy lip, and one on your clit. Keep them on for 50 minutes of the hour. After you remove them, spank each tit, each ass cheek, and your pussy 50 times each.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk