Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default Twin Trouble [Fiction]

Don't know how good this story wil be but here it goes...

Charcter Background
Thomas - The slightly younger of the identicle twins. HE is friends with Charley, Sam and Daniel .M.
Daniel - The oldest of the twins. He is a bully and picks on Thomas. He is friends with Josh and Owen.

The twins are 14 years old as are their friends. They go to the same school. Daniel always bullies Thomas and his friends and at home they never get along. Tomorrow is their birthday, their parents have invited Charley, Sam, Daniel .M. Josh and Owen around for the twins and their parents will be leaving the house. Everything takes a turn for the worst but brings the twins closer, way closer.

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
HypoMonkey

Default Chapter 1 - The First Move

Daniel sat opposite Thomas. SAtaring at him, not relasing gaze. Owen and Josh sat behind him. Charley twitched slightly behind Thomas and Samiched his head nervously. Thomas looked over to the door.
"I got the bottle you asked for Daniel"
"I'm sorry... I didn't quite hear you!" Daniel snapped
"I'm sorry... I got the bottle you asked for Lord Dan The Great", Daniel .M. shuffled in and put the bottle on the floor. Althogh Daniel was 1minute older (he always reminded people of this) he was not yet mature or grown up. He liked to be in control. He clicked his fingers...
"Circle!" he demanded. The boys quickly sat in a circle around the bottle. His hand reached out for the bottle and he gave it a quick spin. The bottle span around and just kept spinning...

The bottle slowed down, Daniel looked up at his victim...
"Up!" he said, Sam stood, his knees shaking slighlty, sweating in anticipation. "What shall I do with you... first dare... easy start? why not... I don't like you anyway. Lets see..." he Daniel stood up and walked around Sam. He looked out the window.. "its still light... only 6pm... ohh look though... its raining... ah well, shoes and socks off!" Sam did as Daniel said, "Trousers down and shirt of... out the frnt door you go... quick now... not got forever... 5minutes out here... no moving... or else!"

Owen stood up and opened the front door, Sam stood at the open door waiting,
"Well what are you waiting for/" Daniels voice cried out. Sam stepped out into the rain, his white boxers almost see through instantly...
"Haa... tighty whiteies... naturally!!" he looked at the bottle, "Well whos next... Thomas? Spin then... quickly... I can't wait for you... actually, I got a little somthing... Owen, Josh... stay outta the game... me, my bro and his friends want to play"
The two boys the stood behind Daniel laughed as the bottle began to spin once more... it stopped... Daniel looked up and smiled!!!!

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #3
cambam

I like where this is going, keep it up
cambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie

Like this story, please carry on and dont dissapoint.

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk