Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default Painful Nipple Dares 18/F

Hello again everyone. I have often spent large amounts of time scouring get dare for the best of the best nipple/breast related dares. Nipple/breast pain is absolutely my biggest fetish, and if the dare you give me is possible, I will do it. I have no sex toys, and I am requesting that the dares given here are specifically dares that will give pain to just my nipples and breasts. I would also prefer it if I would not be allowed to cum during any of these dares. If you have a crazy idea and just want me to test it, post it here. I am up for pretty much anything that isn't in my limits. (Also, no needles). I would love to have a huge list of nipple torture ideas for the next time I have been a naughty girl. Thanks again for all of your help in destroying these useless tits.

PS. I have binder clips, construction clamps, two sets of hanger clamps, a few clothespins, many rubber bands, and a tack bra. I have a bit of rope, but not enough to tie my tits. However, rubber bands can easily get my tits tied up nice and tight.

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking

Last edited by yourkikslave; 01-18-2014 at 11:07 PM.
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:30 AM   #2
We2Aries

Any time you sit in front of your computer at home you must be topless and have your nipple clamped between two pencils or pens using a rubber band to hold it all together.

Every time you pee, you must pull your shirt (and bra) up and pinch your nipples as hard as you can the entire time. Don't get up until they turn purple.

Every time you prepare food at home, slap each breast 20 times. Make sure they're nice and red before eating.

Send pics for proof if you're so inclined.
We2Aries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:33 AM   #3
We2Aries

One more:

Go to your bedroom and close the door. Place your phone on the opposite side of the room from the door and make sure it's turned on. Now put a binder clip on each nipple, kneel in front of your door and use rope, string, or whatever else is handy to tie the clips to the door knob. Make sure there is no slack.

Once the tying is done, you must kneel there, with your legs apart, your arms behind your back, and your forehead touching the door like a good sub. The next time your phone rings (or you get a text), you must stand up quickly with your arms still behind your back, so the clamps pull off and go answer your phone. Then return and place the clamps just below your nipples. Repeat for left, right and above your nipples.

If you need to pee while kneeling, you can choose to stand and go to the bathroom the same as when the phone rings, or pee in your panties.
We2Aries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:40 AM   #4
dzbll
getDare Devil

Every hour snap each nipple 200 times with a rubberband then clamp them with binder clips. use a hairbrush and hit your tits 100 times with the back of it, then 100 more times using the narrow edge of the brush. you will wear a bra connection wedgie to bed every night using your tack bra, you must sleet in your stomach
Old 01-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #5
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

We2Aries: How long would you like me to complete these dares for? And how many times would you like me to do the phone dare?

Dzbll: It isn't possible for me to dares that involve doing things every hour. I have to work, sleep, and go to school. Also, I have never been able to get myself into a bra connection wedgie. I am so tall that my underwear rip before they reach my bra. If you want me to do things "every night" I need some type of time reference, so how long would you like me to complete your modified dare?

I am still looking for more dares to punish these useless tits. Please post the cruelest dares you can think of. You can also combine nipple dares with shower dares if you would like. I will be starting to report on dares on Monday.

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
Old 01-18-2014, 11:19 PM   #6
dzbll
getDare Devil

5times a day snap each nipple 200 times with a rubberband then clamp them with binder clips. use a hairbrush and hit your tits 100 times with the back of it, then 100 more times using the narrow edge of the brush. you will wear a wedgie to bed every night for a week and wear your tack bra, you must sleep in your stomach
Old 01-18-2014, 11:19 PM   #7
Anasub

Here are some nipple dares I have done in the past that I enjoyed.
1.) Put clamps on your nipples and attach weight to them. Do jumping jacks until they fall off.
2.) Do this dice dare, but skip the first roll and apply the snaps to each nipple. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=141686
3.) Do this dare as well, read the comments and also add those to the dare. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=144582

That's all. Please report on the thread so everyone can hear how these dares go. Please do not pm me asking for more dares.
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:27 PM   #8
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Dzbll: I will start doing your dares tomorrow (today actually). I will start the nighttime dares as soon as I am off my period. Wedgies don't work when it's that time of the month!

Anasub: Thanks for the dares, I will try them as soon as possible.

Again, please give this slut more nipple/breast pain. The more my breasts hurt, the better!

Old 01-19-2014, 10:26 AM   #9
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Report on We2Aries dares: I can only do the computer dare when I am in my room, so since I haven't been on my computer while in my room, I have not yet had to do this dare. Every time I have gone to pee I have pinched my nipples between my long nails. It gets painful after a while, but I love having to do it. So far, the only thing I have prepared was my breakfast, so I slapped my tits 20 times to get them nice and pink before eating. Thank you for the dares. I will do them all for a week unless you give me a time reference for them.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #10
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

I have been sent a dare over PM to complete this Milovana tease. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...e.php?id=19652 In addition, I must first edge 2 times for every day I do not complete the dare, as well as smack my nipples 160 times before starting the tease.

I am still looking for more painful nipple dares! Give me your worst!

Last edited by yourkikslave; 01-20-2014 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #11
Hitomi

Clamp your nipples with weights. Edge five times by humping a pillow or the edge of the mattress before you are allowed to take them off. You may not cum from this dare, nor may you cum for the rest of the evening.

Due to my career, I cannot provide pictures or video.

LIKES: orgasm control/denial, pain/impact play, light humiliation and possibly public. Willing to consider anything that doesn't go against my hard limits, which are...
LIMITS: Toilet play/puke, family/friends, things that are very obvious in public, taking pictures or video.
Hitomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:08 PM   #12
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

I will do this dare as soon as I am off my period. Thank you for not allowing this slut to cum.

Old 01-20-2014, 10:20 AM   #13
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

I did dzbll's dare today. I have never snapped my nipple that many times, and I was in tears by the time I got to the 200th snap. I put on the binder clamps, and I started crying harder, because the binder clamps I have are extremely strong, and my nipple were very raw and tender from the snaps. I then hit my tits 100 times with the back of my paddle brush (not bad, except for the ones where I hit the clamp) and 100 times with the flat edge. I thought it would hurt less, but the thin edge actually hurt more, and left red lines all over my tits. Afterwards, they were sore and throbbing. I realized that I am not home alone often enough to complete this dare 5 times a day. The slaps and snaps are too loud for me to do when there are others at home.

On a side note, I am still looking for more dares. My tits are just waiting for some more abuse. I want them to be bruised and hanging by the end of the day. Please give me more abuse! My useless udders need to be destroyed!

Old 01-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #14
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think anyone's suggested a punishment bra yet. [s]Take a bra and poke short tacks through it. It will work like a fakir's bed if you put enough in, so that they are uncomfortable but don't pierce the skin.[/s]

Thank you for pointing that out, dzbll. Try doing a pyramid challenge with your tack bra. One hour the first day, then two hours, then three, etc, until you reach however long you usually wear a bra. Then go back down.

An alternative is to not wear a bra but put large pieces of sandpaper in your shirt so they scrape your nipples.

Also, a favorite of mine. Get an emery board or sand paper and a sharpie. Color your nipple an areola black, and then use the emery board or sandpaper to completely remove all of the ink. No stopping until all of the color is gone.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.

Last edited by Ace_E360; 01-20-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:11 PM   #15
dzbll
getDare Devil

A tac bra is listed in her objects she has in the first post

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture