Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-08-2014, 02:14 AM   #1
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Please punish me! Mistress requires it!!!

Each day without a punishment I cross a limit. Please punish me. I came four times without her permission. Anything to punish me except my limits. Punish my ass and cock please!!they are limits for a reoson. I will post details of the punishment.
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
modifier

You have to piss next 10 times this way: piss in toilet, put your face inside it and flush water.
modifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #3
dzbll
getDare Devil

put your largest toy/ object in your ass, lubed with toothpaste. got the next 4 days you well edge 4 times every hour that you are awake. as you finish each edge hit your balls 50 times with a paddle or wooden spoon. you may only wear small panties, a short skirt.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:39 PM   #4
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Thank you for the punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by modifier View Post
You have to piss next 10 times this way: piss in toilet, put your face inside it and flush water.
First off all, thank you for suggesting this punishment. I performed the punishment for two days in a row.

Mistress made sure I had ample water, but not too much so as to keep my piss yellow in colour. The first time I had to go piss, I did exactly the way you told me to. Mistress stood behind me watching. I took a deep breath and slowly relieved myself. I watched the toilet turn yellow. I then realized that I couldn't pull down the flush. I went to Mistress' feet and after some licking, kissing and begging, she agreed to pull the flush. Slowly I lowered my head down into the yellow liquid. I could smell it and slowly I touched it with my face and I went in completely. I closed my eyes and mouth tightly but the swirly was still quite bad. Suddenly I gasped in pain and my diluted piss entered my mouth. Mistress had squeezed my balls quite hard. Slowly she flushed and the water swirled around, going everywhere. In my mouth, my nose and it made me feel like such a bitch. I felt Mistress’ hand around my neck as she forced me down. She wiped me against the toilet, scrubbing clean residue. I pulled my head out after I felt her hand leave. I gasped. I desperately needed to wash my face.
This happened each time I urinated. At one point at my Mistress’ club, she walked in the loo with me and after I peed, to experiment, instead of using the toilet, I used a urinal. After I was done, She made me wipe my face on the walls of the urinal and she even made me lick.
After a few urinations, I realized that it was helping me learn. I am just a toy for my Mistress. I am not worth her shit. Her piss is more superior to me. After the eighth time or so, instead of washing my face in the tap or shower, I would clean it in the now flushed toilet. My Mistress looked satisfied at that and I felt that the punishment given was excellent.
It also made me think about my wrongdoing. I orgasmed without permission not once, not twice, but 3 times. I should never have disobeyed her and reached orgasm successfully. I do what she says and nothing else.
Thank you

Please send more punishments. Mistress said that I have to be punished for as long as it takes for me to learn my lesson.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:31 AM   #5
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

Everytime your Mistress has to piss you are to beg her to piss into your mouth, You are nothing more than a toilet. You are to swallow it all except the last mouth full which you will not to swallow without her permission you are to keep it in your mouth until she says otherwise be it a couple minutes to an hour or more.
Popscorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:55 AM   #6
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
put your largest toy/ object in your ass, lubed with toothpaste. got the next 4 days you well edge 4 times every hour that you are awake. as you finish each edge hit your balls 50 times with a paddle or wooden spoon. you may only wear small panties, a short skirt.
The largest toy for my ass is a 11 inch long butt plug with a 11 inch circumference at its widest point which also vibrated. I lubed it up with a large amount of toothpaste and I gently placed it in my ass. My ass has already been stretched numerous times and can easily take in the average dildo without lube. This toy stretches my ass beyond belief. It slid in with some pushing and I felt the familiar feeling off me being filled up completely. The toothpaste was an extra minty one. It didn't sting as much as I expected at first so i waited. Slowly the burning and stinging increased till it felt like my ass was on fire. I tried to resist but I needed this so I didn't pull it out.
Mistress laughed as I showed signs of discomfort. I felt the plug begin to slide out so Mistress rammed it in completely and then duct taped it to my ass to ensure it stayed.
Now the edging. I stroked till I could feel the orgasm coming then I would let off at the last minute. I would then hit myself with a wooden paddle. It hurt a lot and my Mistress was in splits as she watched. The last 10 hits were when Mistress thought I was being soft. She kicked me hard in the crotch.
After 4 times, I was made to go out with her for my walk. I put on my mask and left on her leash wearing only small panties, a bra and a skirt. Mistress put the vibrations on full and I was in agony throughout the walk.
The toothpaste had now numbed my ass down. I kept the butt plug in for a whole day,removing it only after 8 hours.
After 4 days of this I learnt my lesson: If I don't satisfy my mistress in any way, I will be punished. I need to satisfy her.

Im her bitch. Her shit is worth more than me. I live to serve her. I am her toilet, her servant and her little bitch. My face is her seat. My dick is your toy. My ass hole is her dildo tester. I am her sissydick, her bitch, her slut.
Thank you Master and please send me more punishments.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:02 AM   #7
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Thank you for the punishmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popscorn View Post
Everytime your Mistress has to piss you are to beg her to piss into your mouth, You are nothing more than a toilet. You are to swallow it all except the last mouth full which you will not to swallow without her permission you are to keep it in your mouth until she says otherwise be it a couple minutes to an hour or more.

Mistress approved of the punishment! I am writing this with my mouth full of her piss! I will write about it in a day or after Mistress feels the punishment should end!
Please suggest more punishments.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:43 AM   #8
smut
Account Banned

Default Punishment suggestion

RE: I sent you this as a PM LOOONG AGO to which you didn't reply to.

When you sleep next you must sleep with: At least one clothespin on your nipples, the largest toy you have in your ass, lubed up with icy-hot or toothpaste.
Your Mistress should give you panties which she pisses in to keep in your mouth after you piss on it. A sock also will do.
You must have a ball crushing toy attached like a parachute, or a testicle ring. You must have a penis ring or a CBT toy for your penis attached.
Your mistress can make changes to the list if she pleases.
Also since you didn't reply to the PM, you must be given an additional punishment.

Your breakfast the next day will be a banana you first place without any skin for about an hour in your ass before you eat, washed down with Mistress' piss.
Your lunch will have the additional item. French fries dipped in your cum and Mistress' piss.
Your dinner will be will be a hot sausage placed in your ass for half an hour before eating. You will also have to drink a glass of Mistress' piss.
smut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:05 AM   #9
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=smut;1221321]RE: I sent you this as a PM LOOONG AGO to which you didn't reply to.

When you sleep next you must sleep with: At least one clothespin on your nipples, the largest toy you have in your ass, lubed up with icy-hot or toothpaste.
Your Mistress should give you panties which she pisses in to keep in your mouth after you piss on it. A sock also will do.
You must have a ball crushing toy attached like a parachute, or a testicle ring. You must have a penis ring or a CBT toy for your penis attached.

I have already completed the first punishment. I couldn't reply at the time but that is irrelevant. You have helped me and I am obligated to serve you.
Before going to bed at Mistress's feet where I belong, I did the needful.
I used nipple clamps for my nipples. I could already feel the pain. Mistress loosened them as she didn't want circulation to stop completely. Though they were loose, they still hurt.
Lubing up the butt plug mentioned in a previous post with tooth paste, I placed it in my ass feeling the slight burning grow in time. Mistress gave me one of the socks she had used that day for running a marathon. It was incredibly sweaty and it stank. I pissed on it and put it in. She peed in her panties and made me piss on them. She also made me ejaculate on them and then put them in my mouth. My mouth and ass was now stuffed. The testicle cuff and cock ring were loose but tight enough to hurt.
That night I couldn't sleep at all. My tossing and turning ensured Mistress couldn't sleep either. At 2 o clock she was beyond angry. She grabbed her favorite whip and gave me a whipping I never forgot. She spanked me till my ass was cherry red and she gave me a few of the hardest kicks, my balls have ever received. Finally she threw me to the floor after pissing there and then forced me to sleep.
I slept out of exhaustion and the morning was incredibly painful. My nipples hurt a LOT and I screamed in pain. My asshole was ravaged and stretched. My cock and balls werent the same for the day so on the whole, a BRILLIANT PUNISHMENT.

I will write about the next one upon completion. Please send more.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:08 AM   #10
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

Since you asked for more. Here is one for a good laugh for your Mistress. Your to strip or wear a skirt. Then tie some rope around your balls tight enough so when pulled on hard it wont come off. Then lift your dominant leg up and get your ankle close as you can to your tied balls. Tie some rope around your ankle and attach it the rope around your balls leave just a tiny bit of slack in it. Now your to spend how ever long your Mistress wants you to like that. Just standing still or hopping around or sleeping like it. Your Mistress could even pull you around by the leg tied to your balls.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:11 AM   #11
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Quote:
Thank you again for your punishment. Mistress approved of it.
The first time Mistress had to urinate, I begged her for a drink and she positioned herself gently above my face. A controlled stream of gold, cascaded into my mouth. I struggled to take in the hot liquid. It was bitter and I almost gagged. I was ordered not to spill even a drop. It was difficult but I managed it. I had to have a drink of the urine at each meal. It took some time to get used to but after a few times, I begin to almost savor my Mistress' nectar.
Mistress would require me to keep the stuff in my mouth for at least 10 minutes. Once I had it in my mouth till her next piss, so a long 1 hour.

I'm pretty sure in time, It will become a necessity. Already my begging is more heart felt than usual.
I have indeed learnt another lesson. I am meant to serve my Mistress. She can use me in whatever way she wants to. Tomorrow if she tells me to go to a random stranger and ask them to kick me in the crotch or ask if they want their cock sucked, I will do it. I am meant to serve her in any way. From cooking, to pleasuring her. From sweeping to being her toilet.
Mistress also realizes that now since I have begun to savor the punishment, it cannot be called one.

Thank you for this. Now my Mistress requires me to have a glass of her urine as soon as I wake up. If I don't wake up... Well lets just say that my voice will go a pitch higher.
I thank you as now piss play is a major part of our relationship. I also request more punishments. My Mistress still remembers my disobedience.
The punishment shall go on for as long as it takes. It might be four months long to four decades long.
All I know is that 4 times without permission is more than too much.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:23 AM   #12
dzbll
getDare Devil

Beg her to kick you in the balls 50 times for each time she cums each day
Old 01-28-2014, 04:17 AM   #13
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment experience

Quote:
Since you asked for more. Here is one for a good laugh for your Mistress. Your to strip or wear a skirt. Then tie some rope around your balls tight enough so when pulled on hard it wont come off. Then lift your dominant leg up and get your ankle close as you can to your tied balls. Tie some rope around your ankle and attach it the rope around your balls leave just a tiny bit of slack in it. Now your to spend how ever long your Mistress wants you to like that. Just standing still or hopping around or sleeping like it. Your Mistress could even pull you around by the leg tied to your balls.

Thank you again!
I tried this punishment. I wore my french maid skirt high up and tied the rope. I tested it before raising my ankle. I fell a few times before I finally got it. My balls hurt each time I moved my ankle. Mistress was in hysterics. She pushed me down once and forced me to get up.
I thought my testicles would rip clean off!
She would laugh continuously and though I was in acute pain, I was pleased that I had made my Mistress laugh. Mistress would also make me get stuff for her, I had to do my regular chores for her, sweep the floor, clear the table, be her toilet etc.

Mistress forced me to move around with it for the rest of the day.
At the end of the day I removed it.
Mistress didn't want permanent damage and hence took off the rope.
My balls were aching for the rest of the night.

This punishment taught me to obey mistress. It also showed me how compassionate she was when she ordered me to remove it before sleeping, and how lucky I am to be her toy, her slave, her ass wipe, her dildo tester, her toilet and last off all, her pet.

Please send me more punishments.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:46 AM   #14
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by smut View Post
RE: I sent you this as a PM LOOONG AGO to which you didn't reply to.

Also since you didn't reply to the PM, you must be given an additional punishment.

Your breakfast the next day will be a banana you first place without any skin for about an hour in your ass before you eat, washed down with Mistress' piss.
Your lunch will have the additional item. French fries dipped in your cum and Mistress' piss.
Your dinner will be will be a hot sausage placed in your ass for half an hour before eating. You will also have to drink a glass of Mistress' piss.
SECOND PART. Again I am dreadfully sorry for not replying to the earlier punishment. You must punish me for as long as you deem fit.

Thank you for the punishment! It sure was imaginative:
I woke up at my usual hour before Mistress. I brushed and washed my face in the toilet used by mistress, I remembered the punishment. I found a large banana on the table. It was at least 10 inches long and a few inches thick. I unpeeled it and without any lube I began pushing it in my open ass hole. Slowly it went in. I did my usual chores, I vacuumed the carpets, I dusted a few place, I edged myself 4 times, hitting myself in the balls 50 times after each edge all the while, having the end of the banana peeking out of my anus. Finally I started to cook Mistress her usual french toast.

I went to her room and drove my tongue into her pussy and stimulated it after a few minutes, making her cum for the first time today, cleansing my face with her juices, (Mistress was a squirter). Finally I removed the banana, not at all relishing the faint tinge of brown on the major portion of it.
It stank and smelled but I knelt at my usual corner and ate it. The banana was horrible, to taste and I had to scoop some broken bits from my ass.
I managed to wash down the meal with a glass of hot nectar straight from Mistress' pussy. This I savored a bit more tasting her. (Peoples piss is different, Mistress made me taste all her friends piss the other day and all were different.)

For lunch Mistress brought home a guest, they went to the bedroom and fucked noisily as I watched, pleasuring myself and performing odd jobs like lubing up her guest's dick with my saliva and cleaning of the sweat from the bodies with my tongue.

After a while Mistress made me bring my fries which she squirted into, she also directed most of the cum squirted inside her ass hole by the man, fall into the plate. he urinated into the fries after a while. I came squirting most of my cum into the fries. This was a new dip and it tasted sort of familiar. It tasted of my cum, Mistress and a new flavor. Without any direction, I would place the fry into my ass hole before eating.

At dinner, the sausage made was hot from the pan. As I waited for it to cool, Mistress got impatient and rammed it in. I was burning up inside, having a hot sausage heating up my insides. To calm myself I drove my tongue again and again into Mistress' flower till she came. I finally removed the sausage and tasted the now familiar taste of my ass.

I washed it down with more nectar and went to bed.

The punishment broke me in mind. It made me more of a slave and less of a man. I am entitled to do whatever Mistress asks of me. This further made me a better slave. It is slowly bending one of my last limits (shit) and this limit will later break entirely.

Thank you and PLEASE send more punishments like these!
Old 01-28-2014, 06:18 AM   #15
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

From now on anytime your Mistress gives you permission to cum you are cum by humping her leg or any other object your Mistress demands your not allowed to use your hands anymore. To make sure you dont make a mess your to wear panties while you do it. If you need your cum for another punishment your to scoop it out of the panties and use it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass, mistress, punishment