Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
Kyle Mathers

Red face The Lockout - Caught - Truth or Dare! [NON-FICTION]

When I was about 16 me and my friends went to a Hotel. This was probably one of the worst time of my life and at the same time, it was pretty good. We went to the Pool at about 2 A.M. So, since it was 2, and there was no one there we decided to go skinny dipping. After about 15 minutes we went to the hot tub. A family of 4 then came in to the pool. The Pool and the Hot Tub area where to separate rooms by the way. We left our clothes by the pool area on the other side of the pool. Now the parents could notice we where in there but they didn't notice we where completely naked! We thought if we waited it out for them to go we would be fine. But instead the kids and the parent decided to come in the Hot Tub. The Hot Tub was huge so we stayed on our side completely naked and they stayed are there's. There was plenty of bubbles so we couldn't see what kind of bathing suits they where wearing and they couldn't see our birthday suits. Then it came to the part where the family went into the sauna (that place that worms you up and dries you off).

Now there where windows in that sauna so they could see us. Now it came the Daring Part. My friend said "Lets Play Truth or Dare". By the way there where 2 of my friends that where guys and 3 other of my friends that where girls. Now we said "Are you Crazy?". The family is right there in the sauna! Now he said to us "Truth or Dare?". Jessica said "Fine lets see what your thinking, I pick Dare!". So he said "When the Family isn't looking, I dare you to go get our clothes!" After about 2 minutes I volunteered to do it because the family could be coming out soon and more people could come!

So when the family wasn't looking I attempted to get out, but then Jazzy stopped me! (Jazzy was my friend from my previous Skinny Dipping Story). She then ran into the pool area and when she was by the clothes the family came out so she had no idea what to do but jump in the pool. So she did just that! The family walked by and luckily the father and the kid only saw her. You can tell by her face she was really embarrassed . Then she immediately. But on her clothes and passed my trunks to me (because I'm her bf) and we ran out, our friends where just sitting there and thinking "what the hell is going on?". We went up the elevator and while walking out we saw 2 families that seem to know each other that had their swim suits and towels.

You can use your imagination on what happens next

ANY COMMENTS? DO U LIKE THESE STORIES?

Last edited by Kyle Mathers; 10-26-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Kyle Mathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #2
halomaster117
Account Banned

great. CONTENUE!

[/sollipsism]

halomaster117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk