Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-26-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
Kyle Mathers

Red face Skinny Dipping - Truth or Dare!

Me and My Friend Jazzy (which is a girl) Decided to go Swimming. We where about 13 years old, and where up at the cottage for the weekend. Our parents trusted us so they went back home to have alone time with each other so we where up there alone for a week . So this lake is a private area, there are 2 other people that live on this lake and they where right across the lake. They weren't home either! So we went swimming and then Jazzy said "Lets Play Truth or Dare!" I said "OK!". So obviously she was first. She asked me "Truth or Dare?". Nothing bad could happen so I said Dare. She then Dared me to take off my trunks and throw them onto the land. I then took them off and threw them pretty far. Then I asked her, Truth or Dare. She said Dare. Then I asked her the same thing. She had a pretty good arm and threw her bikini as far as my trunks. We where then naked, in the lake, with no one around. We then talked for a while and finally it was getting late. We had to get in the house to eat dinner. It took about 15 minutes to get out because neither of us wanted to go first! Then we both went on 3. We ran to our clothes. She was closer to shore so she got out first and she got there first. She grabbed my trunks and her bikini and ran through the forest. So we where both running naked through the forest. Probably the best time of my life. LOL!

Do you like this story? Do you want more stories like this?
Kyle Mathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09
Thumbs up more

do more its a good one
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk