Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #1
toddiaper

Male 21/m Plan my 4 hour (diapered) road trip :)

Hi everyone.

Tomorrow I have to drive 4 hours (by myself) back to school. I have a whole bunch of Teddy Bambinos (babyish adult diapers) available for use and can go to a store to get additional supplies if needed.

I'm willing to do (almost) anything for the duration of the trip and will wear (almost :P) anything for it. If you want to plan a humiliating diapered road trip, now's your chance. If you want to plan dates to complete along the way, I'll accept those as well.

Before, I've done drives wearing diapers without pants, so I'm willing to do some embarrassing stuff. I'll report on everything that happens, and even post pictures if someone gives a really really great dare.

Have at it!
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to toddiaper for this post:
Old 01-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #2
DiaperFetishist

Firstly, before you set off take laxatives. You may only change once during the entire road trip and the change must be in a car park of some sort or in a bathroom. Secondly, you must drink two diuretics every hour you drive (coffee, soda etc etc) and you must wet at least twice every hour. Hopefully, this will create some dilemmas.

Kik: AnABDLBoy95

Diapers
Humiliation
Spanking
Bladder Control
Anal
Bondage
Sissy
Chastity

Limits

Social suicide
Family
Long-term
DiaperFetishist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:01 PM   #3
The Dyed Diaper

Put on double diapers and then something babyish (Sleeper, onesie, shortalls) and then put on normal clothes.

BUT NO PANTS!
The Dyed Diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #4
toddiaper

So, I leave for my next four hour drive next week! Is there anything else I should do to make it more interesting? I don't have a romper/onsie, but I could buy one if dared to in the next few days :P
Old 02-19-2014, 12:22 AM   #5
The Dyed Diaper

At the beginning of the trip wear normal clothes, but wet yourself in the first half-hour. Stop at a gas station, go into a restroom, and put on a diaper. Then put on some tighter clothes, and continue on. Every half hour you must do this, until you eventually have 8 diapers and some really tight/revealing clothes.

Let me know what you think!
Old 02-19-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
toddiaper

I don't really have many clothes that would be "tight/revealing". That's why I offered to buy a onsie/romper if dared to. Oh, also, I'll be wearing teddy Bambino diapers, so they'll be super thick if I wear any more than 2 at time :P
Old 02-19-2014, 11:43 PM   #7
The Dyed Diaper

Go out and buy a onesie/romper. Put on 2 diapers, then the onesie/romper. Fill both diapers with beans.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #8
toddiaper

Oh no! They're out of my size! What can I wear instead of a romper? I'll do something else to make up for it? As long as the diaper doesn't leak.... I don't care if it looks messy :P so long as it stays in the diaper... what should I do?
Old 02-21-2014, 01:24 AM   #9
The Dyed Diaper

Wear the 2 Bambinos, and the tightest clothing you have, then fill the diapers with beans.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:25 AM   #10
toddiaper

Ok, that I can do. Any particular tasks I should do during the drive? I'll be passing by several drive throughs and a rest stop or two...
Old 02-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #11
The Dyed Diaper

At every drive through you have to order a large drink and meal. Whatever you can't eat of that in ten minutes has to go in your diaper.

At every gas station you pass, you have to fill your tank and go inside to pay. Then, if they have a shop, you have to browse it for five minutes.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:37 AM   #12
toddiaper

Hmmm, honestly, that sounds like more money spending than fun. There are two main places I'm likely to stop at, one's a McDonald's drive through and the other's a gas/fast food rest area. Something embarrassing or messy would be fun (as long as it isn't illegal in any way)... I am pretty open to try crazier things
Old 02-22-2014, 03:12 PM   #13
The Dyed Diaper

Do the drive through thing at the mcdonalds, and the gas station thing at the shop you're passing. If anyone notices your diaper, when you're back in the car, put something heavy in your diaper (clean, of course).

Old 02-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #14
toddiaper

I wore double Bambinos and red skinny jeans. Haha the diaper definitely showed :O :P
Old 02-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #15
Busty
getDare Succubus

Your bambino's will be your underware for the trip. Whilst you are driving you may only wear a shirt and your diaper, you may put short shorts on to get out of the vehicle however part of the diape should be visible if some one was to look. You may not change the diaper until it is soaked to the point of leaking. From the time you leave until you arrive the diaper is to be used for its purpose.
For every sign with a 6 you must cum in your diaper (you may only rub from outside the diaper)
for every sign with a 0 (zero) or the letter A you are to edge the amount of times the number or letter is displayed. if you cum and there is no 6 in the sign next time you need to change you are to ask some one where you can go to change your diaper.
for every sign with a 2,5 or letter E you are to pee in your diaper for 10 seconds.
Each sign you pass with a 7,8 or 9 or the letters iI,O or U you are to drink at least 100ml of drink. (but no more than 1 litre each hour).
For each sign with a 1 or 3 or the letter D or S you are to push as though pooing for 5 seconds for each of the numbers or letters.
Each time you stop for gas or food / drink you are to go to the bathroom pull the seat os your diaper to the side and finger your ass till you cum whilst doing this you are to say "i'm a dirty diaper boy".
Once you arrive you are to write one here how your trip was. If you have any diapers left you are to wear them as your underware until they are all gone.
enjoy your trip.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diapers, embarrassment, humiliation, road trip