Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-29-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
OwnedSlave

Unhappy I need extreme punishment

I have disobeyed my Mistress to many times and she has told me to come to this website to get an extreme punishment for myself.

I am female lesbian and 1 of 3 slaves my mistress owns, the other 2 slaves can be used in my punishment 1 male and 1 female.

Everything is good do your worst.

Likes: bondage, pain, torture, anal, butt plug, humiliation, degradation.
Alright: body writing, male cum, duct tape.
Dislikes: rimming, enema, piss, scat, males.
Hates: puke.
Limits: public, fire, blood.

Will do all punishments posted, if more punishments are posted I will continue to do them all until next Sunday, January 5th.

Last edited by OwnedSlave; 12-30-2013 at 01:22 AM.
OwnedSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
TIM1
getDare Devil

other slaves will give you massage with tabasco sauce
although its massage Im sure you wont like it :P

at end they should also "massage" your pussy nad ass from inside

for evry moan or tear you will get 2 spanks on each breast 1 on pussy and 1 on booth ass cheeks done wiyh belt by mistress/male slave

say if you accepted it

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
OwnedSlave

I will do your punishment as my mistress has now told me I must do all of the posted punishments. Sounds like that would be painful on the pussy guess I will find out :P
Old 12-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #4
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Default fun punishment

You are to have the other two slaves do this one to you. They are to smack your pussy, breasts, ass the part you sit on, inner thighs 300 times with a belt as hard as they want. After that they will take a rubber band to your nipples and clit 100 times. After that you will please your master. They all get to use you as a toilet for piss. They will wipe afterwards on your body. If they shit you will rub it on yourself. You can't clean yourself.The others get to choose where. Oh and after the hits they will rub in hot sauce or toothpaste on your red areas.

If you go out in public you will get 10 to allow you to blow them and 10 to piss on you. No panties or bra. Panties will be on your head.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #5
Busty
getDare Succubus

Here is another punishment and the other slaves get to do the dice rolling and spanking:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79334

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #6
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

I assume you guys have sex toys and and an enema kit.

All three slaves are to be given an enema. Their's can be whatever mistress wants. Yours is a special punishment solution of 2 quarts water, 2 table spoons baking soda, 2 table spoons sugar, and 2 table spoons chili powder.

After all three of you are enema'd, you are to be butt plugged. You are to lick the female slave's pussy while the male slave fucks your cunt. The female slave and the male slave must hold their enemas until you make them cum.

After they cum, they are to shit in a bucket. You are to clean their dirty asses with your tongue. Only after they both cum and shit and are cleaned can your butt plug be removed. At that point, add your shit to their shit.

When all the enemas have been released, you are to stick your head in the poop bucket while the two slaves spank your dirty ass 25 times each with whatever implements your mistress chooses.

As my reward for punishing you, I expect a detailed report of this punishment from you after it's completed.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #7
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Write reports after you have finished.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #8
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Well here is your punishment. Your mistress and the two other slaves get to spank your naked ass. You will recieve 300 strokes from each with a hairbrush. You will recieve that everyday for the next week. You will also not be allowed any human rights. You must stay on your hands and knees. you will eat/drink all meals from a bowl on the floor. You will piss and shit in a bucket. At the end of each day you will then bathe with the contents of the bucket. You will sleep on the floor covered in the filth for the week also. As a final punishment, the male slave gets to use you sexually anytime he wants for the next week. All three of your holes are available to him. You will not recieve any sexual stimulation from any female for the week.

I hope this teaches you a lesson. You are required to send me a detailed report every day to add to your humiliation. It must be at least a paragraph long and tell me in detail your experiences that day.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
OwnedSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
You are to have the other two slaves do this one to you. They are to smack your pussy, breasts, ass the part you sit on, inner thighs 300 times with a belt as hard as they want. After that they will take a rubber band to your nipples and clit 100 times. After that you will please your master. They all get to use you as a toilet for piss. They will wipe afterwards on your body. If they shit you will rub it on yourself. You can't clean yourself.The others get to choose where. Oh and after the hits they will rub in hot sauce or toothpaste on your red areas.

If you go out in public you will get 10 to allow you to blow them and 10 to piss on you. No panties or bra. Panties will be on your head.
Punishment pleased my mistress thank you. Was very painful to sit down after that. My pussy was throbbing. After that they all used me as a toilet for piss and none of them had to go poo yet. Then the other female slave put hot sauce all over my ass and thighs and tits and pussy. That was extremely painful and burned for quite a while. Thank you for your punishment
Old 12-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #10
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedSlave View Post
Punishment pleased my mistress thank you. Was very painful to sit down after that. My pussy was throbbing. After that they all used me as a toilet for piss and none of them had to go poo yet. Then the other female slave put hot sauce all over my ass and thighs and tits and pussy. That was extremely painful and burned for quite a while. Thank you for your punishment
Keep going as there toilet for 1 month or whatever your mistress thinks you deserve. And do that first dare daily increasing hits by 25 each day. Since you loved it.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 PM   #11
OwnedSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
I assume you guys have sex toys and and an enema kit.

All three slaves are to be given an enema. Their's can be whatever mistress wants. Yours is a special punishment solution of 2 quarts water, 2 table spoons baking soda, 2 table spoons sugar, and 2 table spoons chili powder.

After all three of you are enema'd, you are to be butt plugged. You are to lick the female slave's pussy while the male slave fucks your cunt. The female slave and the male slave must hold their enemas until you make them cum.

After they cum, they are to shit in a bucket. You are to clean their dirty asses with your tongue. Only after they both cum and shit and are cleaned can your butt plug be removed. At that point, add your shit to their shit.

When all the enemas have been released, you are to stick your head in the poop bucket while the two slaves spank your dirty ass 25 times each with whatever implements your mistress chooses.

As my reward for punishing you, I expect a detailed report of this punishment from you after it's completed.
my mistress decided just to only enema me, it was extremely painful stinging and burning inside my ass then I was butt plugged then the male slave fucked my pussy until he came in. Both slaves and my mistress then shit in a large bucket then I licked everyone's asshole until they we're clean and then I did as my business in the bucket as we'll and then I put my whole head in the bucket and both slaves spanked my with a thick cutting board and that very much hurt as my ass was still hurting from my last punishment thank you for the punishment
Old 12-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #12
OwnedSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Well here is your punishment. Your mistress and the two other slaves get to spank your naked ass. You will recieve 300 strokes from each with a hairbrush. You will recieve that everyday for the next week. You will also not be allowed any human rights. You must stay on your hands and knees. you will eat/drink all meals from a bowl on the floor. You will piss and shit in a bucket. At the end of each day you will then bathe with the contents of the bucket. You will sleep on the floor covered in the filth for the week also. As a final punishment, the male slave gets to use you sexually anytime he wants for the next week. All three of your holes are available to him. You will not recieve any sexual stimulation from any female for the week.

I hope this teaches you a lesson. You are required to send me a detailed report every day to add to your humiliation. It must be at least a paragraph long and tell me in detail your experiences that day.
For today I received the 300 strokes of the hair brush from both slaves right after my last punishment but I shall get that first thing every morning for this week. My human rights are also gone for this week I am only to be on my hands and knees until next Sunday and that has started as well. My only drink is the other slaves piss that they piss into my bowl on the floor and I only eat from a bowl on the floor now as well. Me and the other slaves only shit in my large bucket and I will bathe with what's in the bucket everyday before I go to sleep as I will after I am done finishing this. And I sleep on the floor in my filth everyday until Sunday as well. And I get no sexual stimulation at all and ipmy mistress doesn't think the male slave deserves that reward yet so instead 3 times a day he will cum in my mouth and I will eat it all. Thank you very much for this punishment i will continue to get for the week.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #13
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedSlave View Post
For today I received the 300 strokes of the hair brush from both slaves right after my last punishment but I shall get that first thing every morning for this week. My human rights are also gone for this week I am only to be on my hands and knees until next Sunday and that has started as well. My only drink is the other slaves piss that they piss into my bowl on the floor and I only eat from a bowl on the floor now as well. Me and the other slaves only shit in my large bucket and I will bathe with what's in the bucket everyday before I go to sleep as I will after I am done finishing this. And I sleep on the floor in my filth everyday until Sunday as well. And I get no sexual stimulation at all and ipmy mistress doesn't think the male slave deserves that reward yet so instead 3 times a day he will cum in my mouth and I will eat it all. Thank you very much for this punishment i will continue to get for the week.
Sounds like you get better than deserved.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:00 AM   #14
RickyBobby83

You are to act as a urinal for both slaves and Mistress for a day.

You are to wake up and strip naked, go to the kitchen and insert a funnel into your arse. Once it is inside you you are to go into a corner and get on all fours. Once there, lower your head onto the floor and raise your arse. You are to stay in that position all day, whenever anyone needs to piss they are to do so into your funnel. When it is bedtime you are to be plugged and made to sleep full of everyone elses piss.

I expect a detailed report and a pic of you in the corner with the funnel in your arse!
RickyBobby83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #15
OwnedSlave

Still need more punishments, please give me the worst, most painful, disgusting, humiliating, degrading punishment you can think of because I deserve the worst being the useless slut I am.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disgusting, extreme degradation, extreme pain, painfull, slave punishment