Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
slavegirl4321

Default Humiliating Exercises for 18f

Hello, I am a chubby slave wanting to lose weight. I would like creative humiliating exercises that I can complete everyday. I have access to a gym, but I live at home. Please give me some ideas. Thanks!

Likes: Humilation, piss play, pony play, bondage, pain, being controlled, daddy kink

Dislikes: pics/cam, roleplay

Limits: scat, blood, illegal, permanent, spanking myself

Toys: Bullet, vibrating dildo, butt plug, wooden clothespins

I also have access to household items. I still live with my parents, so I have to be discreet, but I can buy some things if necessary.
slavegirl4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
Peniskiller13
Account Banned

PM me it's easier that way
Peniskiller13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

There are several creative push-up dares: All must be done completely naked (duh).

If you're willing to do messy, place a bowl of some substance directly under your face. As you go down for each push-up, smush your face into the bowl. You can use something different every day to change it up (ie: applesauce, milk, beans, even extreme stuff like dog food if you're really into humiliation).

I'm not a huge fan of messy, I'm more into pain type stuff. If you can find something that works as nipple clamps (potato chip clips, bobby pins, etc) clip your nipples. Then take a string and tie it to the ground below you. Make sure the string has just enough slack that your nipples get a good tug when you fully extend your arms on the push out. Keep doing push ups until you rip the clip off your titty.

A final task could be put a bowl of ice cubes under where your breasts would be. Each time you do a push-up, make sure your tits get smashed into the cubes. You are to keep going until you do the required reps (If you were my sub, I'd start you at 25 but increase it as you got your ass into into shape). You can obviously rest in between reps but the ice should be a pretty good incentive to not rest too long!

I enjoy Exercise Slaves so if you do any of these, PM me with how it went and I'll give you more/other exercises to do.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
Remington12

I'm me so I can give you some dares
Remington12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
Craycray84

Okay get naked and do 100 jumping jacks to start. Next, do 50 squats. Then, I want you to spread your legs as far as they can go and stretch toward the middle and both sides, but between the stretches stroke your clit 20 times. Last end with 50 cruntches.

Pm me "dare" and give me a dare that will tease and deny me.

Likes: spanking, wedgie, edging, masturbation, corner time, orgasm denial/control
Dislikes: toothpaste, pain
Limits: anal penetration, messy, family, pee, poop, pet, pics, and vid.
Craycray84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

do squats or deep knee bends, but the thing is you have to have a plunger handy and you have to do each one so that the handle either goes in your ass or pussy, or better yet, one in each. Do, say, 5 sets of 10 each
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, chubby, humiliation, weight loss