Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
emcast

Alarm Need punishment, will complete two tasks proposed.

All day long since I've purchased my first pair of 5'' pumps, I haven't been able to resist the urge to dress up en femme and wear them to accentuate it all. To control my urges, I've gotten myself off one-too-many times today. I'd like to be punished for my inability to control myself. I will perform sexual tasks within my boundaries (I'm totally heterosexual with inexplicable urges to feel extremely feminine/slutty that sometimes are out of my control). Since I'm so new here and not so used to the crowd, I'm not going to post pictures or have a live video chat, but I will 100% except the punishment I deserve and carry it out with honor. I will carry out the two most appropriately daring punishments that are suggested here. Be cruel but be considerate, I haven't requested punishment for such actions before.
emcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
emcast

Please, someone punish me soon.

Dislikes (WILL DO IF FORCED/COERCED/ETC): C.E.I., bondage, chastity/long term denial.

Limits (WILL NOT DO): Public, family, permanent, webcam (unless trusted), Anal.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
emcast

I'm desperate and I've decided to take more than two, I'll take on as many as I can.

Dislikes (WILL DO IF FORCED/COERCED/ETC): C.E.I., bondage, chastity/long term denial.

Limits (WILL NOT DO): Public, family, permanent, webcam (unless trusted), Anal.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
Red
Sona Forever

Calm down and be patient. If people are interested then they will post on your thread.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feminine, please punish me, punish, punish me, tasks