Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
tilly07
Account Banned

Default A slave too young

Ring… ring….ring!
The alarm had just gone off and today was to be the greatest day of Alex’s life!
Today was the last day of school and he was going to be alone for 1 month because the rest of his family was going on vacation.

Alex rushed down stairs had breakfast and quickly said bye to his mother before rushing out of the house to get to school. RING!

“Finally school is over Alex shouted”!

He rushed home dropped all of his stuff and went to the computer. Next Alex logged onto get dare and found a few messages not worth looking at since they were pretty lame. Alex felt a stirring inside and had an urge to cross-dress since he hadn’t done it in quite a while, so began his search. Alex scrolled down to the bottom and skimmed through the names until his cursor leveled over a name Rebecca....
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

I'm going to be honest... the first 5 lines had potential. I don't know what you did with the rest of it, though. It's also a little short for a chapter, in my opinion. I could be wrong though, but you'll have to prove it in the next chapters
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
tilly07
Account Banned

.. Oh well I didn't have much time to do much so I couldn't formulate my ideas and just went from what I had, had in mind earlier that I wanted to write about, I'll try to continue it later on but the basic part of it is the kid is 15 and his family is going on vacation so he meets a girl on getdare that he begs to be his mistress in which she does be he partly regrets it, kind of based on what I would of had in mind if that was me.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:29 AM   #4
YourMistress

it had my attention when will u finish it?
YourMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #5
tilly07
Account Banned

Are you my mistress? hehe would be great if you were .
Any way here is the next part everyone. I started over in a way. Please enjoy and please post your comments and suggestions thank you.

PART: 1

School had finally ended and Alex was on the brink of freedom from his family for 1 month or more. He quickly made his way home and saw his parents and sister finishing up packing. Alex than dashed to his room shut the door and logged onto his computer hoping to find a mistress. He logged onto get dare to find loads of spam in his pm box and just skimmed through to see if there was anything good but there wasn’t anything besides requests for his MSN. Scrolling down to the member list he glided the cursor over several names and stopped when he saw the name Rebecca. He clicked her name and started to look over her details and saw that she was 30, was a mistress, and lived in the U.S. So Alex thought to himself why not and sent her a private message.

“Hey I was just wondering would you like to be my mistress, I have a webcam, and a digital camera?
Thanks.”

Alex quickly sent the message and began his routine of looking at forums and websites he would usually go to looking through sports and game news for 5 minutes before he checked get dare again. He looked at the top right corner and saw the 1 new message and was begging in his head for her to say yes. He opened the link and read what she had said.

“Hmm can we talk on msn, I would like to get to know you better before I make my decision, ok?
My Msn Is [email protected].”

Alex truly could not believe what he just saw he was filled with joy and shocked at the same time but nonetheless hurried onto msn and added her. Moments later he got a message.

“Hey is this Alex?”

“Yes”.

“So... You want me to be your mistress right? Tell me about yourself first. ASL etc.

“Well 15, Male, U.S, Please be my mistress. I’m only 15 but I will stay within the limits please!

No reply…. All of a sudden there was a reply.

“Well fine I will be your mistress just because I am in the mood.”

“THANK YOU, Alex replied with lustrous joy!”

“Ok well tell me about yourself.”

“Ok well first off I’m 15 and I live in Arizona. My family is going on vacation for a month and possibly more and I have a surplus of things to use such as clothes and toys etc. My limits, well I don’t have any besides injury so that will be easy.”
Old 09-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
Wayne King™

Just like most of your stories; quick and to the point!
Keep it coming Patrick!
Wayne King™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
tilly07
Account Banned

Thank you very much. Whose patrick?
Old 09-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #8
Wayne King™

Well of course your step brother's aunt's nephew...
Yes..
On with the story hey?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

This was a lot better, and more pleasant to read!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #10
tilly07
Account Banned

What can i say? I'm a natrual born writer which I don't want to be .
Old 09-25-2008, 10:12 PM   #11
Wayne King™

Could you write another installment now?
Thanks!
Old 09-26-2008, 03:37 PM   #12
tilly07
Account Banned

I have been doing this in my free time and when no on is in the room so I think I have done a good job of giving a basic idea of what is going on.
I Present to you!... Enjoy

Part 2:

“Ok that’s good to hear Rebecca replied.”

“There are going to be rules you will have to follow as well as well as a contract that you must sign if you want me to be your mistress, is that understood?”

“Ye that’s fine Alex replied.”

“Ok so how is the situation with your family, I’m sending you a word file at the moment so we can move things along ok?”

“They are almost done my parents are out for lunch for another 20 minutes and I’m not sure but I think my sister is playing with herself because I keep hearing moans from her room, but besides that I’ll sign the contract as soon as you send me it.”

“….Your quiets the pervert I see (Laughs).”

The file is sent and Alex proceeds to print it and sign the contract without looking through because he is too caught up in the situation. Alex then scans it back onto the computer and sends it back to Rebecca.
……20 minutes later

“Hey are you there Alex?”
….

“Yes I’m here; my family is about to leave my sister just finished is dressing up so just give them 2 minutes, ok?”

“Sure but there will be a punishment for being such a pervert, is that understood?”

“Yes I do but what kind?”

“Well let’s start off what does your sister look like?”

“Well she’s 5”8, dirty blond hair, 38c breasts, and is popular.”

“I see…,”

“Ok they are leaving right now what is my first task my mistress?”

“Ok first I want you to go to you sisters room and go grab your sister’s dirty panties and turn on your webcam and we will begin.”

Alex jumped out of his seat and rushed to his sister room opened the closet and saw his sisters pink thong lying on the ground. The first thing he noticed as he picked them up was how wet they were and how much of her juices were on the crotch of the thong. Without thinking he went right back to the room turned on the webcam and showed Rebecca his sister’s slutty thong.

“Wow your sister is a slut I see, just look at her panties and how wet they are.”

“I bet you wish you could fuck your sister don’t you? Or maybe be her slave right?”

“Ok first put the webcam on record.., and then lick the crotch of your sister’s thong like you’re a dirty little slut.”

Alex didn’t hesitate at all and clicked record and stuffed his face in the crotch suck out all the juices and cream that his sister left behind.

“WOW, you’re a fucking little slut aren’t you, you dirty little bitch!”

Moments later Alex lifted his head from the crotch and looked right at the webcam which showed his face covered in his sister’s cream while it was recording.

“HAHA, this is going to be a great time we will have won’t it Alex, Rebecca replied.”

Last edited by tilly07; 09-26-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:44 PM   #13
Wayne King™

Very nice! Please continue!!

Go PATRICK!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #14
tilly07
Account Banned

Thank you, but please the name is not patrick..
Old 09-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #15
tilly07
Account Banned

Whats the point in continuing the story if no one comments.

Advertisements
Kink Talk