Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-21-2013, 08:43 AM   #1
Master_C

Default my slaves "punishment of the week"

hello there fellow Masters and Mistresses! the title of this thread may be a little confusing. I have a slave fatroleplaychick, and for some added variety to her training I want to get some session ideas off the users of this forum. she hasn't done anything wrong (yet anyway) but that doesn't mean that she cant get a nice strict punishment from here. the session idea (or ideas I may take a few if I really like two or more ideas) chosen will be posted here in this thread, along with the names of the person(s) who submitted the idea(s). her limits are (these are not to be broken in any way):
- water-sports
- scat
- blood
- permanent
- family
- anything openly public (discreet public is fine.)

her likes include:
- anal
- forced orgasms
- denial of orgasms
- bondage

she like much more but those are her faves.

toys you have to work with - a disappointingly small list unfortunately:
- clothes pegs/pins
- hemp rope
- vibrating toothbrush
- butt plug
- rice and pepper etc
- any other house hold object (within reason) you could think of using

the more imaginative the better! I cant wait to see what you guys can come up with.
Master_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

What are her dislikes?

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
Master_C

there arn't really any, with the possible exception of body writing. feel free to go nuts!
Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
boybb_18

Could I, as sub, add some ideas too? I think you might enjoy the idea of her inserting the buttplug, but tie it to some rubber bands. Then put the rubber bands to her toes. Crawl around and have fun!(?)
boybb_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #5
Master_C

if subs want to add their ideas feel free to do so this will be open till Friday at which point ill select the winning (in my opinion) ideas. I shall be asking for fresh ideas every week from Monday. I hope to keep this a regular thing. maybe in time she will preform the session on chaturbate.

Last edited by Master_C; 10-21-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: more info
Old 10-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #6
Dravot
getDare Devil

Go nuts? Oh, well then.....

Let's start with a Dravot Classic that is inside her limits, just.

You will need a timer that has an audible alarm and can be set for 20 minutes.
I would also encourage you to clean the toilet unless you feel the need for the extra humiliation

Ideally this will be done first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work with your schedule you may do this whenever time permits, I understand it may take a few days.

Ideally this will be your first pee of the day, you will pee into the toilet, do not wipe when you are finished then take a mouthful of water from the sink Set the timer for twenty minutes, you will then lean forward placing your face in the toilet seat and have the lid lowered onto your head holding your face in the toilet. She must remain there still holding the water in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. To successfully complete this dare you must edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off and you are not to swallow or spit out any of your mouthful (as saliva builds up over time you will have to swallow tiny amounts, that is fine but your mouth should be almost unpleasantly full the whole time). If you have succesfully completed the dare you may now finger yourself till you cum, you are to flush the toilet as you are cumming if you are comfortable doing so. I expect you to hold your mouthful until you have finished cumming as many times as youd like, you only need to flush as the first orgasm happens. Once you are done cumming you may take your head out of the toilet seat, take a comfortable position and swallow what is in your mouth, congratulations on being so willing to degrade your self for the pleasure of others.

Should you not edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off or lose track of how many times you edged or you swallow (other the the little previously addressed) or spit any of your mouthful out before you've fully completed the dare there will be a punishment.

When you have cleaned up and relaxed a bit please write a detailed report of how this went both physically how it felt, mentally what was most challenging about it and how it felt to be so readily humiliated. You may either PM the report or post the dare and report on your thread if you want everyone else to know just how willing you are to please.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 10-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #7
Master_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Go nuts? Oh, well then.....

Let's start with a Dravot Classic that is inside her limits, just.

You will need a timer that has an audible alarm and can be set for 20 minutes.
I would also encourage you to clean the toilet unless you feel the need for the extra humiliation

Ideally this will be done first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work with your schedule you may do this whenever time permits, I understand it may take a few days.

Ideally this will be your first pee of the day, you will pee into the toilet, do not wipe when you are finished then take a mouthful of water from the sink Set the timer for twenty minutes, you will then lean forward placing your face in the toilet seat and have the lid lowered onto your head holding your face in the toilet. She must remain there still holding the water in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. To successfully complete this dare you must edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off and you are not to swallow or spit out any of your mouthful (as saliva builds up over time you will have to swallow tiny amounts, that is fine but your mouth should be almost unpleasantly full the whole time). If you have succesfully completed the dare you may now finger yourself till you cum, you are to flush the toilet as you are cumming if you are comfortable doing so. I expect you to hold your mouthful until you have finished cumming as many times as youd like, you only need to flush as the first orgasm happens. Once you are done cumming you may take your head out of the toilet seat, take a comfortable position and swallow what is in your mouth, congratulations on being so willing to degrade your self for the pleasure of others.

Should you not edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off or lose track of how many times you edged or you swallow (other the the little previously addressed) or spit any of your mouthful out before you've fully completed the dare there will be a punishment.

When you have cleaned up and relaxed a bit please write a detailed report of how this went both physically how it felt, mentally what was most challenging about it and how it felt to be so readily humiliated. You may either PM the report or post the dare and report on your thread if you want everyone else to know just how willing you are to please.
nice lol, though im not sure she would be willing for this one, I don't think she would class it inside her limits. but we shall see. that would be a fun one to see.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #8
Dravot
getDare Devil

If its a bit too much she can always use a freshly cleaned toilet without any pee in it of course then the flushing as she cums would be a requirement.

If it's still outside her limits let me know I have a few other ideas that might be .....interesting

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, punishments, slave