Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
badkid309

Unhappy 18/m seeking punishment badly!!!!!

Hi, I'm a 18 yr old male seeking punishment. Ive been having problems wetting myself and the bed lately. I need to be punished but have no one to do it for me so I would Like if you all would punish me. I have a wooden paddle, belt, and hairbrush for spanking. Also have womens underwear. The punishments I would like to receive are things like spanking myself. Or pee/poo punishments I will eat poo/drink pee if its a punishment be creative make me miserable and humiliated. Will also do semi-public.
badkid309 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to badkid309 for this post:
Old 09-22-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
Huawei

Default A Punishment

Find two rubberbands, one tightly around your cock and one tightly around your balls. then apply lots off toothpaste on your balls, after that you have to drink 2½ liter water in 30 minutes. when your done drinking, get naked except for your womens underwear. now, you have to knees down on the floor and write an essay to me. 1000words long about your fantasies, punishments and why your are a pathetic slave. may you not go to the bathroom till your done, if you cant hold it in you have to do it in your womens underwear and write about it in your essay.
If you can hold it, you have to lick the floor and panties clean, after your done with the essay, then writhe further 500 words about that.
After all that send the essay to me, and after you have send it, you may clean yourself up

Last edited by Huawei; 09-22-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Huawei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:29 AM   #3
badkid309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huawei View Post
Find two rubberbands, one tightly around your cock and one tightly around your balls. then apply lots off toothpaste on your balls, after that you have to drink 2½ liter water in 30 minutes. when your done drinking, get naked except for your womens underwear. now, you have to knees down on the floor and write an essay to me. 1000words long about your fantasies, punishments and why your are a pathetic slave. may you not go to the bathroom till your done, if you cant hold it in you have to do it in your womens underwear and write about it in your essay.
If you can hold it, you have to lick the floor and panties clean, after your done with the essay, then writhe further 500 words about that.
After all that send the essay to me, and after you have send it, you may clean yourself up
Thank you sir I will report when done
Old 09-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
striker28us

And ur gonna get IT
striker28us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #5
badkid309

Please punish me. Anything with spanking, pee, poop i will do every single punishment that gets posted i have NO limits here. I will now do any public punishment as well. Post anything you want me to humiliate me to the fullest or you can PM me my punishment.

Last edited by badkid309; 09-22-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
badkid309

I know someone wants to punish mme
Old 09-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #7
Lee2022

You will pee into water bottles over the course of a few days until you have a decent number. When this is done you will flip a coin and for every "heads" you must chug the bottle and for every tails you must pour it over your head slowly.
Lee2022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
badkid309

Come on people give me more punishments no limits publicly humiliate me if wish ill do anything with pee, poop, cum, spanking, and anal. I will do all punishments posted here or PM'd to me
Old 09-29-2013, 03:39 AM   #9
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Strip naked and give yourself 100 hard smacks with the paddle. After that put on a diaper and soil it both piss and shit. Then do 50 pushups with your face above the dirty diaper. If you are strong then your face will stay clean, but if you are weak then............. BTW anything that ends up on your face goes in your mouth
Send me a message thanking me and promising to stop wetting the bed or more punishments will follow.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:25 AM   #10
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=154062

Post here! you will get one
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
alicia14

collect piss in a bucket until it is around half full. then soak all your clothes in it for a night while you sleep (underwear, shirt, pants etc). Then after the night, leave it out to dry. when it is dry, for the next few days those are your clothes you must wear, to school, college, work, or whatever you do
Height:5'4"
Weight: 114 pounds
Breast Size: 36-C

PM ME DARES PLZ TY
Pee/Pooing Myself, Semi-Public, Mild Pain, Dares up to a week long, Poop stays below waist
Limits:
Dangerous, Illegal, Pictures, Webcam, Family, Friends, Severe Pain, Full Public, Poo Handling, Drinking Pee (Licking is alright though), Dares over 1 week long, Public at School, Full Slave, Full Master, Period Blood, Blood, Vomit, Diapers since i won't buy them
alicia14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
badkid309

still doing punishments
Old 10-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #13
badkid309

Please continue to punish me people
Old 10-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #14
bob1024

Poop in your pants and then put them over your head. Tape the dirty part over your face tightly. Stay that way for 15 mins.

Provide me with proof.
bob1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #15
MisterKrome

For the next two weeks, you will keep track of how many times you use the washroom. You will use the wooden paddle to spank each ass cheek 30 times for everything you do in the washroom, for each washroom trip. 30 spanks for piss, 30 for poo.

This will be done before bed, and you will be flat on the floor (on your stomach) wearing absolutely nothing when you are spanking yourself. When you use the washroom, you are not allowed to flush the toilet once for the next two weeks, as whatever comes out, you will be cleaning back up. Feel free to use third-party disposal appliances if you are not comfortable cleaning it from the toilet itself.

At the start of each day, you will use the belt to whip your ass 10 times per ass cheek, and you will write me a letter apologizing for needing this punishment, and describing why you are a pathetic slave in need of this punishment. It does not have to be different for each day, but it must be written fresh every day. No copy + pasting, and no just sending the same file.

There will be extra punishment for not following anything above as it was described. If you have any questions, ask me via PM.
Howdy! I'm an 18-year-old master from Canada who is looking for Canadian absolute slaves who are not looking for a quick fix to whatever "need" you may have, but for a long-term ownership. If you fit that criteria, please feel free to drop me a PM. Hey, if you're from another country and want to be owned - still feel free to drop me a PM! I will answer you honestly whether I will accept you. I do care a lot for my slaves, because I want to ensure that my slaves are happy in serving me. Cheers!
MisterKrome is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliate, pee, poo, punish, spanking