Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-10-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
random_girl_1990
Account Banned

Default weird question...

how do you make yourself orgasm w/o toys?
random_girl_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

L e f t h a n d
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

R I G H T H A N D
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:42 AM   #4
TrickieTree

B o t h h a n d s !
TrickieTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:17 AM   #5
≈ Wedgies ≈

Both Feet? Ok, this is pretty unhelpful.
Thanks!!!
Thong + Leotard Dares are Good!
≈ Wedgies ≈ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:10 AM   #6
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Become (or train yourself to be,) a contortionist.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
Tek

Okay, a more serious reply for you...

There are basically two types of stimulation for orgasms, clitoral or vaginal.

Most women respond to clitoral stimulation, few also respond to vaginal. There are rare women who can orgasm by having their nipples or breasts played with, but this is fairly rare. So basically you are using your fingers or having a another stimulate your clitoris with their fingers or tongue. In either mode, you will have to experiment to find out how much pressure/friction to use, the type of rubbing (circular or linear), and the direction of the stimulation.

There are, however, those very rare women who just finds it nearly impossible to achieve orgasm.

Hope this is helpful.
Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Boys - pull your dick up and down imitating sex.

Girl - shove finger in you pussy, in and out, imitating sex.

Pretty simple, really!

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:11 AM   #9
socal_dan

Emma, I'm really happy for you if that works.... but it doesn't for a lot of women. The most common female sexual dysfunction for women is the inability to climax between the ages of 14 and 30. I don't have numbers anymore, but it's incredibly common. (Tek, it's not uncommon at all in this age range, it's actually more common between 16 and 24 for women to not climax during sex related acts).

For girls that fall in the category of "I don't orgasm when I masturbate normally, or during intercourse" there are a lot of causes and "cures". One of the causes is sexual abuse or rape (this kind of leads to the next one, but it's a one way relationship), and you should seek counseling if that's the case. The most common cause is poor self image in young women, which itself has multiple causes. The "solution" is to be more comfortable with your own body... which is one of the points of doing it in the first place.

If you're having difficulty, choose the times when you masturbate to be times when you're relaxed and in the mood to do it. Then do something relaxing first. Take a bath, masturbate in the bath (I'm told using the faucet works well, but I can't try it personally). Removable shower heads also come highly recommended. Add in manual stimulation as you go. The key is to relax and be comfortable doing it, and comfortable doing it to yourself.

Also, if any girls happen to be reading with the complaint that they don't orgasm during intercourse, or other types of stimulation from their significant other... it's an odd truism that if you can't get yourself off, nobody else will do it either. So, practice... it stirs an odd sense of inadequacy in men when they seem to fail to perform and it's not their fault. Talk to your SO also, they should be supportive.
socal_dan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk